Monday, August 14, 2017

Pictures - or it didn't happen! -- featuring Echo Park :)

Hi everyone! :)

Today our latest sketch challenge is live over at The Memory Nest and I wanted to share my take on it :)


I used the "Hello Summer" collection from Echo Park on my page along with some journal cards from Simple Stories :)










And here is our sketch :)




And Brookie started the 5th grade last week, and I wanted to share a picture from her first day from last year (4th grade) and one from this year -- what a difference a year makes!! :)




And she wanted you all to see the back of the shirt she picked out her first day! LOL!





Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

11 comments:

  1. Haha oh no Brookie, that shirt is not for you!! You are young and full of life yet!! hehe.. maybe some days I could use it though!! Great photos in the layout, and love the quote about the pictures or it didnt happen!! and yes what a difference a year can make.. I hope she has a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Julie, loving those fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the bear photos...so colorful and fun...nicely mixed papers! 5th grade? wow she sure is growing up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh, your layering is absolutely fabulous here, Julie! And I am grinning ear to ear over those little polar bear puffy stickers! Loving the flair button you added to the camera, too. SO perfect for your fun photos!
    Brookie sure has grown in a year's time! Hope she has an absolutely fabulous school year. And tell her I adore her t-shirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another uber-fun layout! Love your memories! You make me smile, Julie!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute page! Your embellishments are just perfect for these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bear photos! So fun! I love Brooke's shirt! :) (me too!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - look how much she's grown! And permanently tired- not yet, I hope! Happy 5th grade, Brooke. It's my very favorite of all grades.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shirt is too cool for school! And that bear cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe...such a cute layout (and photos)!
    Hope Brookie has a great school year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)