Tuesday, June 27, 2017

On a Mission - featuring Pink Paislee/Paige Evans :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late May/early June, I grabbed the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans "Take Me Away" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

I wanted to share these layouts with you this week!
















































Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

10 comments:

  1. You're just the queen of colours! These lay-outs are all super pretty and colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking these layouts. Way to go on using your stash! *high fives*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these colorful pages! It is so fun so see these older pics and older papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! My favorite is the one with the photo bombers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are working hard, so many beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo glad I kept scrolling down and got to see these, fabulous creating.. just love the photos and papers and great memories you have captured on each page.. thanks for sharing these special times with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lord have Mercy...I don't know if you ever sleep! Such bright and cheery layouts.
    Love them all. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! LOVE all these amazing pages!! Lots of fabulous pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg... more beauty! I was recently looking through some old photos because my youngest was wanting me to send some to him and this is just making me want to pull them out and scrap... not today sadly, but maybe that's what I'll plan on next week... just one layout... if I start planning it now... because I mean... let's be honest... there will be more shopping than cropping probably...lol! I find so much inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my...wtching your work is so much fun. All those great colors and those funny pictures... Great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)