Tuesday, June 20, 2017

On a Mission -- featuring October Afternoon :)

Hi everyone! :)


Back in March, I was determined to use of some of my collections I have 'collected' over the years! LOL!!! So in one weekend in late April, I grabbed the October Afternoon "Saturday Mornings" collection, and started creating!! (this was also I great way to use of some of my piles and piles and piles of photos I have!! LOL!!) 

In that weekend, I created 9 layouts with this collection (I only have a couple of sheets of paper left over!) :)

Over the next couple of days, I wanted to share these layouts with you :)



















Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate it! :)

12 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love all the cute. Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts again!!! the photos are wonderful.. love Brookies cap, very cute and very sweet photos of a young Brookie.. fabulous embellies, great papers.. well done on all the creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, great stories and I am drooling over the October Afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you've been busy scrapping! Awesome papers.. love the layouts and of course your journaling! You are so good at that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing baby Brookie! And your scraproom - looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving these posts! You GO with your big bad self! This collection is just so cute and fun! LOVE your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE every one of these layouts - the papers and embellies really honor the photos! Your craft room is FAB too - I too turned my son's room into a craft room when he moved out - so bittersweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...these are just sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colorful craft room! How do you find time to create so many amazing pages and still get to all of our blogs to leave sweet comments? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More fabulous layouts...love your colorful craft room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)