Thursday, October 14, 2010

*update on Brookie...* :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Before I head into the crafty things I want to share today...wanted to give an update on Brookie :):):):):):):):):):)  Her ear is still hurting A LOT ....and her 'brain' too.... but the doctor that took her tonsils said it is NORMAL to feel even worse in the second week AFTER the surgery as it is scabbing over and causing pressure on her ears... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Soooooo he gave her some more tylenol with codine (SP?) and hopefully she will feel better soon! THANK YOU ALL for the prayers and well wishes for her... I seriously LOVE you all for your caring hearts!!! Here is one tired baby girl...after not feeling good all day :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(


And here she is with some birthday cards she got before her surgery from her Aunt Cookie and Aunt Suzy and Uncle Richard! :):):):):) As soon as she gets better...she will be having herself a little shopping spree with her birthday money! This girl knows how to shop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Thanks Aunt Cookie and Aunt Suzy and Uncle Richard! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And today...I want to share the latest Sketchy Thursdays lo I have made!! Had sooooooooooo much fun with this sketch! :):):):):):):) Here is the sketch this week :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is my lo! :):):):):):):):):):):)
I used Echo Park's "Life is good" on my lo and those flowers are from Tessa's ETSY shop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This is Brookie and my friend Krista creating with the latest Spellbinders machine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And E.A.D. Designs is starting their latest color challenge today! I sooooooooooo loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors in this challenge!!!

The challenge runs from October 14th-28th - and and and and CHECK out THEIR prize!! 
25% off for everyone who plays
$20 Gift Certificate to one random winner!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used these YUMMY stickerz and Nikki Sivils Tree Love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here are my cards I made for this challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Make sure to check out the other DT's creations for this FUN color challenge!! :)
Amy T.  
Amy C.
Jenn
Joanna 
Stephanie 


And today...I also have a LO posted over on the Blue Moon Blog! :):):):):) I had sooooooooooo much fun making the background on this lo using paint and Crafter's Workshops templates! *love them* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

To see close ups and product details...head on over to the Blue Moon Blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And today...I also have a LO posted over on the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the October kit...it is YUMMY!!! :):):):):) Here is the lo I made for this week!! And to see all my close ups... head on over to the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping by... I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

45 comments:

  1. Hoping Brookie is feeling better soon!!! Love the layouts. Also a big fan of Crafters Workshop templates and what you did with that one is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for Brookie, she's still hurting! Hope the medicine will work and she feels better really soon!Sending big hugs!
    I just love your crafty art!Wow, hose cards are so beautiful and that layout with the paint background is awesome!
    LOVE your ST lo this week, those photo's are so cool, love the shirt ;)
    Wow..you rock!
    Hang in there Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs for Brookie! :)

    Awesome layouts and cards! Love those hanging tags! :) And you rock the colors!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG She looks so tired, I hope she starts feeling better soon! Hugs to your baby girl!!!! Fabulous layouts as usual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards and LOs! Love how you did the tags on the frames on the GIVE THANKS card!

    Hope Brookie is feeling better soon! Hugs to her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big 'ouch' to miss brookie...scabbing over...ugh...I didn't think about that...poor girlie....

    Okay, you are one busy chicklet...so much eye candy..love, love all your layouts but I especially love your EAD Designs goodness....sooo fun...I love seeing your cards sista!!!!!

    Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear Brookie's ok!!! Get well soon sweet girl!!! Julie, Your layouts are amazing as usual dear friend!!!! Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad that Brookie is getting better. My DD had her tonsils out a few months ago and she is 21 years old...she felt like death;-D


    I love your layouts and cards...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Golly Brookie I'm soooooooooo sorry you're not feeling better... I'll keep praying for you!!!! {{{big hugs little one}}}

    Julie... love all the lo's and the cards... you've been busy... the love color thing will have to go check it out... thanks!!!! have a lovely Thursday!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear Brookie's still hurting, poor little minkey... lots of love and hope she gets some relief soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, wonderful creations Julie!!!! LOVE your layouts and cards! Hope Brookie is feeling better soon - poor thing {BIG HUGS}!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little Brookie... sending hugs & hoping she feels better soon... :-(

    LOVE the new Sketchy LO... so cute & fun... love the color combo!

    Your cards are DARLING... love the little tags on the EAD card!

    LOTS of eye candy in this post! You HAVE been busy, girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so sad to hear Brookie is still having pain...
    hugs to her!

    Your work is amazing as always you have many different styles, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie!!!! (hugs) Hope that Brookie heals quick.

    I absolutely love your layouts. hmmmmm How does a person become a Guest Designer on TAAFOMFT? I gotta do some digging hehe

    Hope you are getting some rest too.

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the Brookie follow up!!! Big hug, and love the pages, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow you sure have been busy!! I love all you projects, hope everything goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope Brookie better real soon! Poor girl!! and Julie..OMG... PAINT...??? Really??? and you had fun...see?!!! JK!!! You crack me up! Love all the layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First, so sad to hear Brooke still isn't feeling well. that just can't be any fun for any of you. Second, shut the front door! Seriously LOVE the LO w Brookie & me. and not just cause I'm in it! love the paper, colors, journaling, everything. Bring it next time so I can see it IRL please.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brookie: xoxo

    Great projects as usual, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's so hard to watch our babies hurt. hopefully she's up and at 'em soon!

    beautiful pages and now cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love, hugs and prayers for Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope the medicine will get Brookie on her feet in no time... poor baby! LOVE your layouts! I'm so NOT good with sketches and I'm in oooh and aaaah that you did such a fantastic lo with it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awe Brookie, get better soon sweetheart.
    Julie all of your lo's are FABULOUS!!!! (as usual). Trying to catch up on all of theses contests. Off to create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI to my smiley friend!!!
    :>) :>)
    Oh Poor little brookie, I feel so sad for her, give her a BIG BIG HUG from me!!!
    No little should be in pain.
    I really enjoy your scrapbook pages by the way!!!!
    OH
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Brookie --sorry I am late.
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  25. great layouts and cards... love em!! feel better soon, brookie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome layouts Julie and that photo of you and Brookie is soo sweet, I hope she feels better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad to hear all is well with Miss Brookie!!! I love the photos of her wearing the hat.....she rocks it:) And asa usualy your layouts aer awesome!! LOVEEEEE that tie dye!!! And the ST sketch is exactly what I needed for soemthing I just found yesterday....yayyyyyyy!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hope your girl feels better soon! LOVING your take on this weeks sketchy thursday sketch! Flowers are YUMMY!! Great job on your other layouts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Poor Brookie! She doesn't look like she feels good at all in the first pic. I REALLY hope she feels better soon.

    Fabulous job on all the projects. That LO for Sketchy Thursday is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Poor baby Brookie... I hope she will get better soon ... Big hugs and kisses to her...

    Julie...I totally admire you.. despite what you're going thru... we still can create fabbie layouts and cards... They are all beautiful...you are fantastic girl!!!.. I love your cards so much too... eye-candy...

    Hang in there...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hoping Brookie is feeling better soon!!! Love the layouts {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  32. Holy cow, that's a ton of great projects Julie! I hope poor Brookie continues to recover. It's a bummer that the process takes so long. Hopefully the shopping spree will perk her up :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hope your sweetie is feeling better once the medicine kicks in! At least it is normal and it means she is healing!!
    How do you do it all?? So much eye candy!! (= Awesome work!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am so sorry that Brookie had a headache and her ear is bothering her too! That is awful! I hope she feels better soon. I will pray for a faster recovery!

    Thank you for the well wishes to me.. I find out the results tomorrow! I hope it is just bruised and not fractured! uuughhh!

    And before I forget, great layouts! I am hoping to scrap a little this weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are amazing! How do you ever find the time? I am so envious! Wishing you sweet girl an easier week next week! Awesome creativeness, as always! I'm in awe of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. ooo the poor thing!xoxoxo"s to her!!!
    great layout as usual girl>

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sorry to hear little Brookie is still suffering. It's so hard when little ones are sick : ( It's so strange seeing her look sad in a photo, she's usually all smiles.
    Hope she feels abit better for the weekend.

    Lovely projects Julie. Love the pink ST page : )

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for the update about Brookie! I do hope she's feeling better already.
    And your lo's and cards!!! What have become of you, girl? Cardmaker? Using paint????? Enjoying all that????????
    Well, they say - never loose hope.... LOL
    Great job, Julie! It is always an eyecandy to look at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good morning. a quick check in. I just have to say that all your layouts are awesome. That Crafters Workshop one is super fab, and I think the picture of the leaf is so cool. I haven't done a sketch over at ST in a while and miss it. I'm cropping tonight so its on my to do list.

    Hope Brookie is feeling better and she starts getting some relief.
    Have a great day.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Soon she will be well!!! Loving the layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great page! I love the sketch this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am so sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I really need to get used to my new job, when I come home i am sooooo tired that all I want is sit down or sleep!!!! So I missed a lot of your posts!!!
    Love the cards and the lo's, the one for ST is my fave!!!
    Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great layouts and cards girlie!! You're making me want to get back in the scraproom and get to creating something!! Hope Brookie is feeling 110%!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)