Thursday, October 21, 2010

*I always know that you make me smile* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


*****edit....it appears I am getting a pop-up when my blog is visited :(:(:(  it states something about needing a user name and password for a Typepad account :(  this is not my account and not my blog that is popping up... please hit cancel on this pop up if you get it until I can get this resolved... sorry for the inconvenience...I tried looking in Blogger Help to help me get rid of this...and sadly can't seem to find a topic on this one...anyone ever have this issue....and know how to help me get rid of it??? Pretty please??? I will be in forever debt to you! :):):):):):)**********


HAPPY THURSDAY!!! And Thursdays are always my busiest blog day! I am all over the place today! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First, I wanted to share my lo for the latest song over at Scrapping the Music!! This time we have "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat!!! LOVE THIS SONG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I used Bo Bunny's Flower Child on here PLUS yummy flowers from Tessa's ETSY shop! :):):):):):):):):):):):)






And today is also the day for the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! I am IN LOVE with this sketch!! I used Gudrun's papers from her company 3indypapir.no and Creative Imaginations REAL WOOD paper!! *I loveeeeeee both of these!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is our sketch this week.....

And here is my lo!! I also used pompoms that Jana included in my recent happy mail for me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And do you all remember this little project from my post the other day on here?!?!?!? :):):):):):):):):):):)

Well TODAY and TODAY only (kidding! it will be there longer than JUST TODAY! lol!) :) I am showing some TIPS on how I made the note pad and the bookmark over on the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog...RIGHT HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):) AND AND AND AND I scrapped this PHOTO too with their YUMMY OCTOBER KIT and its over there too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And a CARD TOO!! WOW!! Its all over on the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog! :):):):):):):):):):):)


And LAST but NEVER least....Nikki Sivils has changed things up a bit on her blog...and now... once a month, I am not only going to be doing the *Showcase on YOU!* over on her blog...but I also get the honor of showing you some of the Design Teams work on her blog...and TODAY is the DAY that I have my post over there showing their work and some of mine too!! YAY!! :):):):):):):) Please head on over to Nikki's Blog RIGHT HERE to see the AMAZING creations these girls have created (and mine too...heheheheh...but next to their OMYGOODINESS talent... I am almost afraid to show my work amongst theirs! lol!) :):):) Thanks for the support on her blog... I really am honored to be working amongst some of the MOST AMAZING artists ... and would really love it if you could take a gander at their creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And don't forget my BLUE MOON GIVEAWAY POST over HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks soo MUCH for stopping by...I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

40 comments:

  1. Just love those incredible flowers on the first layout - and congrats for all the good things happening for you on the NS blog - I will have to get some of her products - that message pop up is weird! hope you can get it fixed. Have a super day

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..busy chick-a-dee!!! lovely and fun stuff girl!!! off to visit your linkies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Julie,
    Youre a busy lady today, dotting about all over the place, I love your LO's [the flowers are gorgeous]
    You've inspired me to pull my finger out and get scrappin.
    Take Care Honey - Ju xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don' think it is just your Blog with that Pop up...it is coming up on others too!!!! No problem...I just hit cancel!!

    Love the goodies and that Lo of Miss Brookie is so cute...Love the colors!!! You and Brian are adorable!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts!

    I received that pop-up yesterday, but not today! Weird stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO's as always :)
    thanks for sharing all the fun stuff-i'm off to check it out now!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry about that nuissance pop-up. I got it, too. Wish I knew how to help.

    I just read your post at Scrapbook Circle and love the idea of a school set. Great tip, btw!

    And of course I LOVE what you did with the Precocious Paper flowers! Your colorful layouts always make me so happy :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! AMAZING layouts! I love how you wrote right on Brookie's pic! and I LOVE those flowers! SO pretty!
    Your LO with hubs is stunning! Thos pom-poms are perfect with those flowers! Beautiful job!
    And the OA kit is my fave! I must go see! and I'll definitely be stopping at NS too! Yummm!
    TFS! Happy Thursday!
    hugs, margie

    ps - I think your lil pop up problem might be coming from your music playlist... I would give that a try ;) hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brookie looks so cute holding that A paper! Love everything (as always)... ok, LOVE Gudrun's paper!!! Headed to SBC & Nikki's....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you're rocking blogland today!! I saw the NS post already, but I'll have to hop around and check out everything else too. Great LOs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your first layout is SO full of WONDERFUL color! Your take on the sketchy thursdays sketch--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pages Julie.
    I can always spot Tessa's flowers a mile off : )
    Good to see Brookie smiling again xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts!!! The first one is sooooooo colorful!!!!! You always get me so inspired!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your lo's, love the flowers and the colors on the first one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As always your projects are fabulous!!!
    LOVE those flowers!! And the happy colors on the STM-page!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the flowers on your layouts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great LO's and love that pic of Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layouts Julie, you are like a wonder woman with all you do!! I have been so busy and not getting much blogging time and have really missed reading your blog posts everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. As ALWAYS I am in LOVE with your stinkin cute layouts!! I love those flowers though they are adorable and I will have to go check them out:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh gosh that coool black trim is awesome!!!!

    love love each project :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous layouts Julie... especially the first one... colorful and Fun.. ..

    I really heart the black pompom... on your layout... beautiful...

    Lovely Brookie... :)

    have a good one... xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Wow! Wow! These LO's are fabulous Julie!!!!!!
    So glad you mentioned the pop up. I was wondering what going on : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love these layouts. The colors used on the Scrapping the Music layout are my favorite. And a great song. I hope I get a chance to scrap it!!! Also love the layout of you and your DH. Whatever you made to make that paint splatter look is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow gorgeous gorgeous layout Julie, I have some of Tessa's flowers like that, time to use them, low on mojo, no way, gorgeousness everywhere here, hope Brookie is feeling lots better, and I just visited Nikki's blog, gorgeous inspiration there too, I got the pop up too, just cancelled. Love to you, Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layout! The one with Brookie is so cheerful and all the elements just fit the colors of the photo.
    But, but, but, but - I love best the layout with the photos of your and your husband. I loved those photos ever since you posted them on the blog. You both look so great together and so loving. :)
    And the pompom frame make the photos ever pop up more. The dp you used are so bright and it looks full of light, as much as your photos.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful layouts!! I got the little pop up but just clicked off of it...wish I could help you, but I don't have a clue...i've been having some blogger issues with my new blog...hopefully they'll be worked out soon! Have a great weekend!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous creations! I especially like the first LO! Very bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow I love the black trim on your Love page and the flowers on the first layout are simply divine - gorgeous work, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome work Julie! Love your use of colors! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. CUTE pages, Julie! Love those photos of you & Brian in your color-coordinated t-shirts! So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely beautiful work my friend!!! Love, love, love all the color! Totally makes me smile!!! Have a wonderful weeekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous LO's!!! LOVE THEM!! I really love the bright colors on the first one. ive missed your blog but im glad to be back blog hoppin again. Thanks for always coming to visit me!!! :) :) :) :) :) and what a cute pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Different in style but both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very differrent in styl but both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love those vibrant colors and the cute embellies. And really, really lovin' the black pompoms:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous work Julie, I love the flowers and that photo on the STM lO!And your ST one is just so pretty, loving that paper and you two look so happy!Gorgeous couple!
    Off to look at your DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are so creative and busy!! How do you do it all...do you have a twin???

    My goodies arrived yesterday and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much and can't wait to show them off at work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. love the lo's... and you two look fabulous darling just fabulous!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)