Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 41st Wedding Anniversary to my Parents and hopping along with E.A.D. Designs :):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Yep!! Today is my parents 41st Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! LOVE YOU! :):):):):):):):):):):) Back on October 18th, 1969, they said, "I Do!" and the rest is history! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is a card I made for them using E.A.D. Designs stickerz (YUM!)...and their Grandkids showing it off! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And here is my parents with their anniversary gift and cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And my in-laws 41st wedding anniversary was in June and the gifts we got both parents JUST now arrived ... LOL....gotta love back order....so here are my in-laws with their little houses! :):):):):):):):):)

And here is the best part of the gifts....sooooooo as we all now...MOST times boxed items have a MILLION pieces of styrofoam in the boxes....sooooooo little Miss Brookie sees all the pieces in the boxes from their presents and says...."Ohhhhhh those are CHAIRS...and those are movie screens!!".....so she proceeded to make a MOVIE THEATER out of the pieces!!! Why oh WHY do I buy this girl any toys??!!?? LOL! She just needs styrofoam and an imagination! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And speaking of E.A.D. Designs...today is ANOTHER FUN BLOG HOP that I am honored to be joining them in!! I can not thank Emily and the rest of the DT for their support in me being their guest designer this month! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And YES! I think it is official! I think I need help!! Card Makers Anonymous Help that is!! I went a little CRAZY this week with all the cards I made for this hop....but seriously CAN NOT help myself!!! With stickerz as FUN as E.A.D.'s....it is easy to keep making them and making them and making them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)














And here is a QUICK and EASY Halloween candy plate that I put together using E.A.D. stickerz and some paint around the edges! :):):):):):):) And for today's project ... my BABY (he hates when I call him that! lol!) ... Adam is modeling it for me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



AND OMYGOSH!!! I was just informed last night that Emily (the owner of E.A.D.) has opened a CAFE PRESS STORE with her AMAZING designs on T-shirts!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! GO CHECK IT OUT HERE!!!!! And you know..I will be getting myself this one!!! *love* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is your blog hop order for today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Julie (That's ME!)

Thanks sooooooooo much for stopping by...I soooooooo appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

41 comments:

  1. Congrats, Julie, to you and your parents!! Wow, 41 years, that's a exception nowadays...
    LOVE your cards!! Off to hop now!

    Have a good week!! How's Brookie??

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your parents!!!! Love all of your cards, absolutely amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! So much goodness in this post! Congrats to your parents! Love all the cards, especially the turkey - TOO CUTE! And, I sooo want to come over and play with Brookie and the styrofoam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your parents!!!! :)

    Those are some awesome creations Julie! You're making up for lost time with this sudden burst in card-making!!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 41 years...wow...that is super spectacular!!! Congrats to your folks!!!!!

    Love the pics of your kidlets!!

    Girlfriend...you've definitely stepped over to the dark side of card making...I love all of them!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 41 Years! WOW! How awesome is that?
    Love your cards.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your parents! I lOVE ALL of your cards! The turkey is my favorite-or maybe the scarecrow... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, wow you have out done yourself! But I love it all! Great job...I love the Halloween plate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to your parents Julie!!!! I see Brookie is feeling better too! WOW!!! HOLY COW you've been busy!!! I adore all of your projects!!! You're super creative! LOVE the felt on your turkey! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY! You have been busy! All your cards as awesome!

    Big congrats to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to your parents!
    And love the cards love the little monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow 41 years, congrats to your parents! And Ooo I love these cards, they all look so cute! How's Brookie???

    Love Natalie
    PS Thanx for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the parents!! You go girl..(with the cards)... Cute plate & model!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't know there was a blog hop... anyway, love the cards!! You've been busy. Happy Anniversary to your mom & dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww...happy anniversary to your parents! What an accomplishment in this day and time. Congrats to them!!!

    Love all the cards and projects!

    Brookie is just creative like her mom!! Is she feeling better??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary to your parents and your in-laws! Both 41 years, that's awesome!
    Loving Brookie's theater!And you do have to go to a meeting with your addiction ;)
    LOVE your cards Julie! And that shirt is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...41 years! Congrats to your and Brian's parents!! How innovative of Brookie buliding a theater. That is too darn cute...just like your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...41 years! Congrats to your and Brian's parents!! How innovative of Brookie buliding a theater. That is too darn cute...just like your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awe, happy Anniversary to your parents! My parent shad their 37th on the 13th!!!!
    I am sooooooo in love with those cards Julie. They are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!! That is a long time and I think it is wonderful!! My folks celebrated 42 years a month ago . Those houses are so cool!! I am loving your cards. You are a card genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATS to your parents:)
    WOW love all the cards and your models did such a great job

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy anniversary to your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yeah... 41 years... gotta bow... that is superb!!...Congrats to your folks...

    I love all your cards... beautiful ..and I so love your monsters cards.... too cute...YUM....

    Great pictures too...esp brookie and Adam...love it....

    wooott woot... love the tee too... xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy 41st Anniversary to your parents! That is wonderful!

    I love the villages with matching cards! 2 cute!

    Love the plate too! You have been crazy busy I see! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww Happy Anniversary!!! 41 years is amazing!!!!! I adore those houses too! Brookie is JUST like Jesse!!! He plays with the packing from his toys longer than the actual toy......it's just not right.....lol. Your cards absolutely ROCK!! LOVEEEEEEE the little monsters :):)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to both sets of parents- just lovely. And I love those little houses that you got them, just gorgeous.
    I did NOT need to see those t shirts (and upon further inspection, those very cute tote bags), I am trying to save money for our holiday and not spend before we go away, they are so yummy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. CUTE cards, Julie! But I'm especially loving how you photographed them with your CUTE kids! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats to the parentals. :-) love is an amazing thing. ...and you have become a pro at cards.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats to the parentals. :-) love is an amazing thing. ...and you have become a pro at cards.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats to the parents on 41 years - that's awesome. Love all of your fun cards and happy photos. So hope that Miss Brookie is back to her usual little self. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Anniversary to your parents...That is just awesome!!!

    Love the card that you made for them and the others are just adorable!!!

    Have a great week sweet friend!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. congrats to your parents.... that is sooooo wonderful and so inspiring.... love the cards.... too too cute... you are having fun with them I can tell.... they are delightful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats to your parents!!!!!!!! Love what Brookie made, so cute (she looks great again) !!! You so inspired me with all yiur cards, I have a lot of those felt creatures form SassaFrass just lying around, now I know what to do with them!!!
    Hope you will have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. 41 years, that is amazing! Love your cards and can't get enough of that movie theater!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats to all. I think my fave is the squirrel card. That's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Big Congrats to your parents. Love all of these fab projects especially the birthday card with the little monsters:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats, ti your parents! Love all projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats to your parents and inlaws! What a beautiful milestone :)
    LOVE ALL of you cards!!! SO cute! I love the turkey and squirrel! I see that you may have a new addiction now ;) hee hee!
    I'm SO happy to hear that lil Brookie is feeling SO much better! Whoot!!! and her Barbie page is gorgeous! Great work like her Mommy :)
    Hugs to both!!!
    ~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just love coming here, so much info, inspiration and just goodness. So glad Brookie is feeling well on her way to recovery, and yay she is talented just like her mum, clever girl, gorgeous layout, and I have to say Hambly looks super good on Barbie...will pop over to Blue Moon, not heard of this before and I love love love your gorgeous cards, beautiful Julie. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. First, how cute is that owl card?! :) Second, I love Brookie's imagination! Third, hi Adam...we like seeing you in pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning cards Julie...and 41 years together...what an amazing achievement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)