Thursday, October 28, 2010

*first day in the 2nd grade* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to share some new lo's :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First is for Sketchy Thursdays!!! I have DYING for this one to go live...for not only DO I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the sketch...I sooooooooo love the Learning Curve collection from Bo Bunny!! YUMMMMM oh YUMMMMMMMMMMM!! I loveeeeeee the blue in the die cut paper!!!! :):):):):):):):):) And here is our sketch this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is my lo!! Yep!! That is Adam...wayyyyyyyyyy back in the 2nd grade....*sigh* where did the time go????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)








And today is also my day to post over on ScrapbookCircle.com's Blog!!! I am IN LOVE with the lo's I made for this week!!!! You soooooooooo need to October kit from ScrapbookCircle.com!! It is AMAZING and it comes with TWO sheets of the new Pink Paislee House of Three pre-embossed papers!! *love love love love love it!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here are my lo's I have made for this weeks post over on the blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Close ups and details are over on the ScrapbookCircle.com Blog right here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And today is the "Showcase on YOU" day over on Nikki Sivils blog!! This is BY far one of my FAVEST days of the month...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee finding creations people have made using Nikki's products and showing them on Nikki's blog... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you could head over to Nikki's blog and see what I have found this month!!! SERIOUS GORGEOUS-NESS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks soooooooooooo much for stopping by...I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

39 comments:

  1. That Bo Bunny paper is cute... and I don't have it... oh no! Love how you did the title and what a cute little guy! The layout of the little cabin is fabulous! Love what you did around the photo and where you put the title! And little Miss Serious... too cute!!! Great paper. love the embellies you've added to the right of the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowza woman...you keep yourself so busy creating magnificent goodies for us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch...all of your layouts are beautiful. You are one busy creative lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such great layouts! I love the school photos and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful LO's Julie!!!! You did a Fabulous job!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love what you made with the blue Boo Bunny pp... and what a sweet LO for Miss Serious...
    have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing love them!
    great colors, and ofcourse beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your LO's, can't believe how big Adam is right now!! Time does go way to fast!!!!
    Big hug,
    Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this layout of Adam!! Already left you love over at SBC about your inking layouts!!! (gorgeous!!)... Nikki is coming up on my blog roll.... Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my!!! he is soooo adorable! i love the papers and design of that layout! and the last two....such beautiful colors....perfect against your photos! wowza! them rugrats grow too fast!

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the arrows and the stars on your page. So adorable and the colors are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful pages!! love love love them and those papers are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantabulous layouts Miss Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh.....I LOVE all of these!! You know me, I am kinda partial to boy lo's (no clue why....duh!!!....lol) so that one is my fave!!!! And Miss Serious! They are all great!! You rocked this week girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seriously Julie... how did you do it... Superwoman thats YOU....salute!!

    Gorgeous layouts... I love that Bo Bunny line too... and am so in love with your title... !!

    hmm time for me to check out Scrapbookcircle.com


    Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my darling for shouting my 1st giveaway blog here....sweet!!!

    have a good weekends...xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm lovin all your gorgeous layouts as usual!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG...look how little Adam is!! I love that page. The papers are super cute! I'm off to check out your other posts! Have a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! You have been busy! I am lovin all three layouts. I can't get over your Sketchy Thursday layout! How time flies! Great photos by the way! Loving the shed photo.. You should join 365 too!

    I need some of your creative juices! I am struggling to do one page! ha!

    Great job as always Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the old skool Adam page! And definitely love what you did with the SC papers. Did you get the Tim Holtz distressing inks? Or did you mist?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julie, love how you used the Pink Paislee pp's!!!!! Loving all of these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pages, Julie! Really love that bold pop of blue on your Sketchy LO! Such a CUTE page!

    Hope you have a stress-free weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such pretty LO's love them, soooo sweet!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. All so different and all awesome Julie! Gotta love Adam's 2nd grade photos! Sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ok, you already know that I love your S.C. layouts...but, OMG, JULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the 2nd grade layout! you did so awesome with the sketch! and you did a killa amazing job with the colors and elements!! beautiful page, love!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh time flies so fast! Such a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very beautiful layouts. Love the fist one, so fun and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally fabulous layout with so many pix!!!! I hate doing layouts with so many photos but you are awesome at it - I am always amazed at your productivity and creativity - you are so incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love 2nd grade Adam!! I long for those days too. Cherish every day because before you know he'll be going away to college!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. How do you do it? So many FABULOUS layouts!! Your right about kids growing up fast!! Too fast for me!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful layouts!! I think your first one is my fave:) Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi my lovely :):) Friend!!! I adore your pages, LOVE The one of 2nd grader Adam!!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    PS I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE these LO!!! The New Bo Bunny really is fabulous! I love multiple pic LO's so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great layouts, Julie! All of them and each one of them.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are great! I love what you did with the sketch. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  35. holy cow these are great!!! love the second grade lo... so fun looking back... you rock girl... you just rock!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)