Monday, September 13, 2010

*winner winner...chicken dinner!...and some other FUN stuff!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Ok....who wants to know who my winner winner chicken dinner is???? Ohhhhhhhhhhh in case you are just tuning in... my winner will be winning this little mini pad book from my Nikki Sivils collection-o-goodies.....

And this card made by me :)


And my winner is....... TesaB....who said this..............

TesaB said...
LOL! Of course Brookie will be a smile lady!!! :):):):):):):):)

Sppppooooookey card. I'd love my chances on your candy. Those papers and burlap buttons are goooreous!!!!!!
September 11, 2010 10:36 AM

CONGRATS TESA!!!! Please send me your addy at {{ bmwgirl@cox.net }} so I can get these goodies off to you in the mail! Thanks everyone for playing along...and always keep on eye on around here....cuz you never know if I will be doing another giveaway! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I wanted to share some other FUN stuff today..... Saturday...my friend Krista was demo'ing the NEW Spellbinders machine "Grand Calibur" at a LSS "Scrapbooks To Remember" .... and Brookie was RIGHT in there playing with the machine!! If you are a lover of die cuts...WOW...this machine is fun!! (I know... cuz I got to play with it too!! LOL!) But look at Brookie go!! I think she is a PRO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







 Krista's promo shirt for Spellbinders! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)




And I wanted to share with you a little wall hanging I made with 7gypsies and Prima goodies from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com that was shown on the Blue Moon Blog last week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And I wanted to share a card that Mirjam sent me as a thank you for having her as our August Guest Designer for These are A Few of My Favorite Things!! Thanks Mirjam!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by...I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. That project is so gorgeous Julie... well-made... Fantastic....

    Brookie look so cute!!!...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrtas TesaB, beautiful prize!
    I love those photo's Julie, look at Brookie go! LOVE that shirt ;)
    And already saw your wallhanger on BMS, LOVE it, of course with al those yummy goodies!Wonderful design Jules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wOw!!!!!!I look and look and look.......This is simply amazing and I love every detail of it!!!!!
    And The little pink helper is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohooo!!!! Thank you!!! *doing a happy dance* It will be sooooo much fun playing with thos fabbie papers!!!

    And wowsers, what a wonderful wallhanger. Soooo many beautiful details, totally love it.

    Have a fab day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wall hanging...I love 7Gypsies. Well done Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the wall hanging, those flowers are just beautiful!

    Brookie is one lucky girl, getting to play with new product :) She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I love that shirt! LOL. That wall hanging is gorgeous, I love the silhouettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at your little girl, could she be more cuter???? Love your hanger, love the letters of your names!!! And congrats to TessaB on winning your giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julie Sweetie...
    I am so loving this post. Now look at Ms Brookie go. She is a natural. I would say she has been watching her Moma a time or two.

    This looks like it was fun. Would have loved to go too. I so want to learn. We have to get together soon, I still don't know where to begin and have those nice things that I won from Nikki. Help, help she said.

    Congratulations to your winner.

    Now I love this hanger you made. Especially the silhouette and the little birdcage, and the letters of your names. Oh Julie it is SO beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing this morning. Hope you have a beautiful Monday sweetie.

    Many hugs and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Tesa!
    And, love the cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Tesa for winning some fun Nikki Sivils stash! :-)

    And what a fun day with "dies" you had! LOL

    Love that wall-hanging using one of my favorite family photos of yours! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fun, fun, fun! Lucky duck TesaB!!!

    Isn't your girlie just too cute!

    OMGoodness, I love your 7gypsies project...it's sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That t-shirt cracks me up!! Brookie will be a pro at scrapbooking and the whole thing when she gets bigger!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute pictures and i love that t-shirt:D
    the wallhanger is gorgeous!!!!
    i'm happy you have received my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brookie steals the show again!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an ADORABLE little helper! (= That wall hanging is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! That shirt is fantastic! And congrats to Tesa!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the wall hanger! It is adorable, but nothing is as adorable as Brookie helping out! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome wall hanging!! I'm so jealous you got to play with the new Spellbinders. I was just reading online about that! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVED having Brookie help me! Just shows how totally cool and easy this new machine is if a 3 yr can do it! Let her know I'll be demoing the next 2 weekends if she'd like to come out and help. :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that T Shirt : )
    Beautiful wall hanging Julie. Love all those bits and pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brookie looks absolutely adorable in that sweet pink hat!!! Way cute!! Looks like she is a pro!!! Love your wall hanging Julie!!! You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, Brookie is so cute! She's going to jump right in with us soon enough! Ask her what her blog title will be? ;) hee, hee!
    Amazing wall hanging! Love the papers and initials! Very heartwarming :)
    Congrats to the lucky winner!!!
    hugs, margie :*)

    ReplyDelete
  24. fabulous project!!! and I love that t-shirt, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That tee is too cute. Also, your Brookie looks like she's a pro.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)