Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*watch out Edward...there's a new gal in town* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all.....

I wanted to share some new lo's today! :):):):):):) First, is for our latest GDT sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Normally, the DT doesn't play along with the GDT challenge.. but this time... we are! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is our sketch for the GDT challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):)  ******EDIT....ooooppppsssss.... my bad :(  I had the dates wrong on the release of this... my apologies to Diana and Heidi... this is going to go live on 09/03!! I had the DUE DATE for the DT stuck in my head for the date on this one... not the RELEASE date!! Sorry again... make sure to head over to Sketchy Thursdays on 09/03 to see the release of this sketch******** :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is my take on the sketch!!! My title is ... "Watch out Edward...there's a new gal in town!" lol! And this is Brookie wearing some vampire teeth... {{for those that don't know... I am referring to Edward Cullen!}} :):):):):):):):) I used a Kreatorville Krafts kit on this lo...and added a YUMMY lacey flower from Tessa's ETSY shop!!! *love it*!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And we have a new challenge over at Nikki Sivils!! And the challenge is to use her new line "My Friend Birdie" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this line! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)









And for those that don't know.... I got me a promotion at work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooo my old team threw me a little party yesterday and got me a 'going away' present! :):):):):):):):):):):):) And you know there's gonna be a story behind this right??? LOL!! I have ALWAYS wanted a griddle!!! Never have gotten one... just always wanted one! LOL! So, at my work a couple of months ago, they were raffling one of these at work...and even though I got about a GAZILLION tickets in the raffle....I didn't win it... {{insert boo!}} ... and so, I told my family and some friends that work that I WANTED one of these from Christmas...no ifs, ands or buts about it! LOL!! Soooooooo my old team that I just left this week, GOT IT FOR ME!!! YAYYYY! And here she is... my new griddle! :):):):):):):) {{insert YAY!}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 And here is the yummy dinner I made with it!! YAY ME!!! (Ohhhhhhhhhhh the sandwich was for Daddy...he is anti-pancakes! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  

And let's see...before I head out... I swear, I'd never be good as a paparazzi!!! I was trying to get some photos like this one........

And instead....look who caught me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And in case you missed it.... I had my 7 gypsies receipt holder showcased on the Blue Moon Blog on Monday.... COME check IT out HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is a little sneaky! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks sooooooooooo much for stopping by... I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

40 comments:

  1. Good morning! I'd like some hotcakes from the new griddle for breakfast, please!!! Yum!
    Love your sepia photo and the sweet little birdie on your Nikki LO...
    have a Fabulous September! (Wow, Sep. already???)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title for your LO! She's makes a cute little vampire. I'm so glad you shared your receipt holder - I had no ideas what someone might do with those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning. Wow. You have been busy once again. where do you find the time??? =) Love that cute layout referencing Edward. and I love the My friend birdie line too. the layout is adorable.

    Congrats on the promotion... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! I love the title :) Brookie is ever so cute! You are always up for cool layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the promotion. love the triangles on the edward Lo - perfect for those vampire teeth! and the coloring on the nikki sivils LO - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay.....you got your griddle!!!! I love mine....ENJOY!!!!

    Love the LO's....Brookie is toooo cute!!! Love the pics of her also!!!

    Wishing you a great Septemeber!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. promotion AND a griddle...now that rocks!!!!!!!!!! seriously....

    LOVE your layouts...soooo fabbie...

    off to check out your linkie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL @papparazzi!!! Girl we are too much alike!!! And you will TOTALLY love that griddle!!!! I love mine it comes in handy on the weekends to feed my army. Can you imagine doing pancakes for 5 boys in a skillet? Um I think not!!! I'd be there all day!! I love you ST layout! I saw the sketch and was thinkin....ehhhhhhhhhhhh...but yours looks great!!! Much love to you and the pancake hating one :)I have one of those in my house too!!! What the heck????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooo hoo!!! Congratulations on your promotion and how fun that they gave you a griddle!!! Love your work as always and I am going to have to check out the Blue Moon blog!!! Love the peek of the receipt holder!!!! Have a great week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love-love your layouts! The vampire layout is "to die for", just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your promotion!!!!!
    Yay!!!!!
    I have that griddle and I love it!!!
    We use it for everything!!
    I love your layouts!!!
    The black and white is amazing!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the promotion and the griddle, it looks awesome!

    I just love how you used the sketch, that picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new layouts Julie! That title is awesome, loving brookie with her vampire teeth ;)
    And the second one is really beautiful!Love that sepia photo to go with that yummy paper and embellies!
    YAY!! For the promotion Julie...awesome! Looks like a handy tool!
    Your receipt holder is fab!LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute layouts!!! NEVER had a griddle? Are you serious?? -- we have ours on the counter and use it almost daily. I have to buy a new one about once a year.... We cook EVERYTHING on it. (some exceptions obviously).... we'll need to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh...forgot..sorry!! CONGRATS on the promotion!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. enjoy your grill! that first layout title had me laughing! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my griddle too!!! Those layouts are pretty awesome..especially the b/w photo love it Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for your promotion!!!!!! Well deserved I'm guessing
    : )
    I am loving those layouts! That photo of Brookie and Adam is just darling! Way too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DARLING pages, Julie! Love, love that adorable photo you used for the Nikki Sivils challenge (& I was wrong... it was cards OR LO's... heehee... sorry!)

    CONGRATS on the promotion! Yay for you... that's awesome! Love that you celebrated with a pancake dinner! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your pages - and i love both of those photos of Brookie - don't give up on the paparazzi thing yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. First the first layout is too cute!! Love it! Edward watch out! Secondly who doesn't like pancakes? I can get that someone doesn't like maple syrup. I'm not a big fan of it. plah! But I do like pancakes with other flavors of syrup or with even peanut butter? Its okay. Good stuff. Definetely eaten in moderation!! lol. My body balloons at the sight of a pancake unfortunately. I feel bigger just from this post. Love the layouts girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love the vampire layout!!! :) And, congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  23. First of all Brookie is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! I love the Edward layout so funny and yummy pancakes are my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. Chris doesn't like them either so I can't wait til Kendall is older and can talk daddy into pancakes for supper:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on your promotion! Way to go.

    Love the teeth.

    So, are you thrilled that Steven Tyler is going to be the new judge on idol?

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL on the Edward layout! HeeHee...

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG...YAY for the promotion! That's awesome news. And, hooray for a griddle too, ha! I totally understand where you're coming from on that. I've always wanted one, but it's just one of those things you NEVER buy for yourself. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats! You know, come to think of it, I don't have a griddle either (but we make a lot of pancakes in our electric skillet!)
    Fun layouts today!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loooooove both of your layouts and your super happy positive blog! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loooooove both of your layouts and your super happy positive blog! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. HAH... I love the title for your 1st LO.... !!!... Both LOs are total Fabulously beautiful... Brookie is too cute.... CArino!!!....

    Congrats on your promotion... YUM YUM.... xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. CONGRATULATIONS!!
    that is so awesome!!!
    worth a few smiles :>) :>) :>)
    and I am so happy for you!!
    I just got a griddle for Christmas 2 years ago, it was What I wanted!!I love it as well!!
    makes making pancakes so much easier!!!
    Oh that Mall is SAN TAN VILLAGE on Williams Field Road, just east of Val Vista, are you a west side girl or an east side girl!!!
    I love that outdoor type mall, so fun in the GREAT times of the year!!
    but they have misters, so when it's NOT humid it is tolerable!!!
    take your daughter she would love it!!
    have a Great weekend
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Well done on the promotion Julie. That griddle looks great, enjoy : )
    Lo's are lovely. I really love the Nikki LO. That photo is adorable.
    I did think about getting a receipt holder earlier this week. I would like one, but do I really NEED one?
    That's the question!!
    Have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on the promotion Julie!!
    Brookie with vampire teeth....??? She's too cute for these ugly teeth... but this LO rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I really love the sepia photo and the simple embellies...really pops! :)

    P/s: I so want a pancake!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. now i want a griddle and it's your fault. okay? okay. :) i love your mini vampire, can i borrow her for a week? :D

    ReplyDelete
  36. wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwww love these layouts... and that one with the kiss... is sooo special... I love it!!! As for the griddle... how wonderful for you... enjoy it...
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  37. First, Edward definitely better watch out!! LOL Love that layout Julie!! :) Second, your layouts are fabulous!!! And last, but not least, I love that receipt holder!!! You are on a roll this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congratulations on the promotion!! I LOVE, LOVE that yellow/grey color combination!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your layouts are great. Congrats on the promotion! Yay for the griddle. We got one as a wedding present (a long time ago!) and I use it at least once a day. Sometimes twice a day. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm playing catch up with your posts, and what a wonderful news!!!
    CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION!!!!!

    And you made me laugh with this lo of yours... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)