Thursday, September 9, 2010

*a family tradition* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi everyone!!! Happy Thursday!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share some lo's today! :):):):):):):):):):) The first is for the latest sketch at Sketchy Thursdays!! :):):):):):):):):):) Here is our sketch this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is my lo!! I titled it, "A Family Tradition" and this is LITTLE Julie and my family, back home in NY, and every year we went and picked out our own Christmas tree!! I loved doing that every year! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I used the September ScrapbookCircle.com kit on this lo!!! *seriously* in love with this kit!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)










And I also wanted to share the latest lo I have made for this weeks Scrapping the Music!! Ohhhhhhhhhh this weeks song is sooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!!! Its Pink's "Get this Party Started!" And I made my lo using Brookie's FIRST Birthday pic!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I used a Kreatorville Kraft Kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):)








And and and and today is....MY DAY to post over on the ScrapbookCircle.com BLOG!! YAY!!! Soooooooooo today I have my Sketchy Thursdays lo that I have shown above in here...and and and I have FINALLY used this PHOTO.........

On my other lo that I am showing over on the ScrapbookCircle.com BLOG today....I would really appreciate it if you would go over and take a gander at my creations there today!!! THANKS! You can see my lo's here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And by popular demand... here is the Belle costume that little Miss Brookie will be wearing on Halloween night :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You will have to wait to see her in this shortly...as YEP... Daddy got strep throat from Brookie and was down all weekend long (well, all weekend and into Tuesday!) and now Mama (that's me....) has got a little cold going on... been a rough couple of weeks around here! :(  Sooooooooooo...I haven't had the strength to get her all costumed out in her Belle costume for photos...but as we all know... time does have a tendency to fly... so Halloween will be here before we know it! LOL! :):):):):):):) Gonna be a BUSY couple of months for us... Brookie is going to have her tonsils removed in the next couple of weeks...and Papa Mike will be watching her as she can't go to daycare for two weeks after surgery, because of a risk of bleeding :(  ... then her FOURTH Birthday is the beginning of October (along with Nana Sue's!) and then Brookie is scheduled for another laser surgery on October 21st (if the insurance approves it!)...so you all might be seeing a "spotted" Belle for Halloween! LOL! But that's okay...it won't be the first time.. on her second Halloween, she had just had laser surgery, so she was a "spotted" bumble bee that year! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooo we are gonna be busy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ohhhhhhhhhh and speaking of her fourth birthday...here is the shirt I ordered for her today!!! I can't wait for her to wear it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Looks just like her, doesn't it?? LOL!! She actually picked it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And since I believe in the power of prayer...and I know that my bloggy friends can help uplift a fellow blogger who needs A LOT of prayers today for her daughter Emma who is having a tumor removed from her face today....please see HERE HERE HERE to give Leanne a Virtual hug and a BIG prayer for her and her DD Emma!!! (I have given you the link to Leanne's post talking about today being surgery....see HERE to see the story of Emma) :):):):):):) I know that Leanne would really appreciate the support from us bloggers! :):):):):):):):):):):) Thanking you in advance for this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and one last thing... hehehehe... I am such a tease.. but I have been asked to G.U.E.S.T. somewhere this October too!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait to tell you that story!! YAY!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 Thanks for stopping by.... I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


42 comments:

  1. Good morning! Love your LO from your childhood!! Going over to the circle to leave ya some love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your secret GDT......lol. And of course LOTS of prayers for this family! I will link them up on my blog a bit later as well :)

    Those layouts!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! I LOVEEEE this weeks ST!!!!! It's on my to do list today!!!! And "let's get teh party started" LOVEEEEEEE the title work!!!! And all of that crocheted yumminess......did that come with the kit?

    Hugs to you my friend....I never got around to thanking you for you comment the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Julie...
    first Congrats on your GDT....

    Those Layouts are totally gorgeous... you rock girlfren!!!.... 2nd LO ~ brookie... is so cute...!!!!

    I've sent my hugs and prayers to Leanne....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, can't wait to see who your are guest'ing for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layouts Julie!That is such a wonderful tradition!Love to see those old photo's!Love the one with Brookie!Beautiful photo too!
    I am very curious where you will guest ;)And I hope you're not getting sick!Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages, love the 4 tee for Brookie and can't wait to hear about the GDT spot!!!! (Of course, you can text me and tell just me what the surprise is so I don't have to wait!) LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Julie...you do have a busy month coming up!!!! Best wishes for Brookie!!

    Love the LO's!!!! So sorry everyone has been so sick....Joe has had a horrible cold, I ended up in the hospital for a few days and Shawn my son in law has been very sick!!!!

    Can't wait to see the Guest Design!!!

    Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all of your layouts, and that Brookie is just the cutest!! Can't wait to hear about the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These LOs are awesome! What a great family memory to have and be able to document forever to remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous LO's! i love the style :)
    i love that t-shirt! too cute!

    xo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for guesting!!!!!
    I love the doilies on the layouts!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow..lots of great stuff today!! Got my SBC kit yesterday in the mail...opened it and just kept flipping through all the stuff. Headed over there to check out your other layout.... love Brookie costume & shirt! Hope you're all feeling better soon & Brookies ops all go well!! Do you still think you'll make the 18th?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab layouts Julie, on my way to Scrapbookcircle to go and check out the other one! Can't wait to see Brookie in her dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. your layouts are too much fun Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. O wow, great LO's!!!! Love the crochet flowers! And the LO for sketchy Thursdays looks awesome: the photo is too cute, and the septemberkit is great with it!!!

    Love, Natalie
    PS. Brookies costume is so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julie, first off that is one of my fave family traditions...going and picking out a X-Mas tree every year!!! Love that layout and your stm lo!!! My prayers are with Brookie and with Emma today! Oooh, a guest somewhere...woohoo!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. OM
    G! Sadie and Brookie are 2 peas in a pod. Sadie wants to go as Cinderella. I'm taking a trip to AZ to come and play with you and your family ; )
    I have to say that 1st LO is my new favorite of yours!!!!! I love everything about it!!!!!!! Gorgeous work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!!! You are one busy lady!!!! Love the layouts. Love the costume. And love the shirt!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your lo's, love the one with your fam such a great tradition!! My goodness you are going to be busy the next few months, hope Brookie is going to do well!!! Love the costume bet she looks super cute in it!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great family tradition. Your pages turned out really nice. I love her costume...she'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. great job on the "flip" side! :) And your other layout is SO fun too! Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so well, hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute LO's & I'm loving those Family Tradition title letters! Echo Park?

    Can't wait to see Brookie as Belle! She'll be a cutie!

    Hope everyone in your home feels better soon! Sorry to hear YOU are under the weather now, too! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  23. What fun LO's. Love the doiles. Will definetley head over to scrapbook circle after seeing that teaser picture!!! And poor little Emma!!! Sending my prayers to her.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fun layouts! I'm loving the old photo! How fun for you to recall old memories that way.

    I hope everyone can kick the bugs and germs so you can have a healthy clan for all the busy times ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love long Julie posts! Hugs to you all and hope the nasty icks go away real quick! LOVE all the creations, LOOOOVE Brookies dress and hmmm just plain ol' love you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg....those layouts ROCK girlie!!!!! And Ms. Brookie...well, she is cute as always.....hope daddy gets better soon!!!!!!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  27. sheesh, woman! you put so much to comment on in your posts that if i commented on everything my comment would be as long as your post. short version: cute l/o's/costume/shirt/spaghetti face! hope you feel better! ummm...i know there are other things i forgot. you know it's a lot for me to come out from under my rock!! ;oD not sure i'm gonna make it to the crop again. ugh! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovin the layouts... I'm off to check out the messy faced Brookie LO!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Brookie's gonna be the perfect Belle! Can't wait to see her in costume!

    Love your layouts -- that kit does look great! Hope your household starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love love love your family traditions layout! Did I say love?

    Brookies Belle custome is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of her in it!

    I am glad to hear Brookie and your hubby are feeling better.. But I hope you feel better soon..

    I will keep Emma in my prayers..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your family traditions LO, Julie! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. the photo on your awesome Sketchy Thursdays layout is so great! I will keep Emma in my prayers :) And I can't wait to hear about your G.U.E.S.T. appearance!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can't wait to see Brookie dressed up in her Belle dress. She'll be so cute! I have to get on the ball and get the boys their costumes. I was just going to get them from the store, but I might order them online. Oh! I don't know. jeez.. Hope Brookies surgery goes well. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are such a font of creative ideas - each layout you create is so unique, and I always love how you combine things in such cool ways like using 2 buttons on the flower - just a joy to look at your layouts. Sending good vibes to your friend and her little girl. Looking forward to your Oct surprise - you go girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous layouts Julie. The photo of the little miss is priceless;-D

    ReplyDelete
  36. what a cool lo with little Julie - you did a fabulous job of scrapping that photo! i need to get to work on some of my older photos too:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm up late tonight cropping. just checking in. these layouts are spectacular. =) you were in a sass mood..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fab los, Julie!
    Did I mentioned that Brookie is cutie pie? LOL She is, a real one, and you're such a proud mom!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wohooo, awesome pages, both of them!!!! And Brookie is a cutie pie with or without sauce all over her face! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. loving all of them... and posted on circle site... so I'll comment on the 'getting this party started'... love it... wow wow wow it's so fun!!!! and I'll be praying for Brookie.... hope hubby is better by now... and you're doing good too.... praying all goes well.... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  41. p.s. can't believe she's going to 4 already... where did the year go... and love that shirt!!!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)