Friday, July 2, 2010

*a little Bunny named Bo is a beautiful thing* :):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

Today is my day to post over on the Blue Moon DT blog....I am PLAYING with some NEW BO BUNNY today from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY! LOVE IT!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I would really appreciate it if you could head over to see my newest creations! Right HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here's a little peek for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And remember...if you want to win these tissue papers flowers that I made.......these right here in fact!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Make sure YOU click HERE HERE HERE for your chance to win them!! I will be drawing a winner next week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...and thanks for the support over on Blue Moon...it is APPRECIATED! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (PS...for this post...I have turned comments off....thanks!) :):):):):):):):):):):)