Tuesday, July 20, 2010

*I turned this into that* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


Another challenge on "The Studio"....and this time it was scrap off the page.....take scrapbook supplies and turn it into something different! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooo a friend of mine (Waving "HI" to Krista!!!) had a scrappy "yard sale" last week (or was it two weeks ago??? anywho...lol!)....and she had these WAY HUGE, WAY COOL clipboards that I HAD TO HAVE!!!! Sooooooooooo I decided to take the HUGE clipboard and make a wall hanging with it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooo here is the "before" :):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is the "After" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I used the papers that Gudrun sent me from her company 3ndypapir.no!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her YUMMY papers!!! They are soooooooooooooooo amazing!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I also used Webster's Ribbons that I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And I used flowers I got from Diana's ETSY and Tessa's ETSY too! :):):):):):) Those girls ROCK the flowers!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




Look how little my babies are in that photo....*sigh* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)












And this JUST in....I was checking out blogs this morning and CAME across this FAB GIVEAWAY chance over at Flamingo Scraps!!! Become a follower and leave a comment saying I sent you (pretty please)...and you have a chance at winning a way cool altered crate!!!! Go here here here here for all the deets! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


ONE MORE EDIT.....Nikki Sivils just showed some MORE SNEAKS on her blog...and she is having a little GIVEAWAY!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! GO HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE to see the sneaks and get in on her GIVEAWAY!!! Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Thanks for stopping by!!! I really appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

44 comments:

  1. I love it!!! The ribbons are beautiful, and your not-so-little-anymore ones are adorable! Thanks for playing at The Studio and for your beautiful treatment of my flowers :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I love that photo and the wall hanging is GORGEOUS:):) Such beautiful elements all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie
    as always your work is beautiful :) love it!!
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many details on this--too many to name my favorites!!! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on a roll, woman! Loving this - how awesome is your clipboard find?! We need yard sales like that in our neighbourhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie....this is just STUNNING!!! I love it!!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woweee Julie,

    That's a great board, and I love the "vintage" picture of your kids. It's probably only from last year, huh.........they grow so fast...LOL! It's very sweet and I love the papers, too.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's beautiful! really great job - such a nice size too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool clipboard!!! (And thanks for the link up to the FS blog -- you rock!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yowzer....that is tooooo cool! I love it!! And I need one of those big clipboards...not to alter..but for basketball coaching & grocery shopping lists...I need the clipboard to use as a CLIPBOARD!!! ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, WOW!! Your project is GORGEOUS!!!Thanks for using my papers. Love U ! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA love this Julie, its soooo pretty! Love the ribbon on the edges and flowers and all the cute images!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sooo pretty!! looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sooo pretty!! looks amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl...this is amazing work...kids grow up so fast, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just love what you did with that drawing/painting board - all the wonderful goodies that you put together - just a beautiful mix!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pure magic!!!! Julie this is fantastic!!!!! I love just everyhing about it and the pic is so lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous hanger, Julie!!
    LOVE the papers of Gudrun your used and that picture is soooo sweet!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my word!!!! Where on earth would you find a clipboard like that? I NEED one! Seriously!! I could scrap on the go!!! What comapny puts that out? I am on a mission now.....LOL. I love what you did here......sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Julie, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all the flowers and the paper is fabulous. And your kids faces are precious, look at that dimple and that smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is the most fabulous altered project I have seen! I soooooooo love it. You sweet little darlings. So hard to remember them like that : ( Mine aren't even that old yet.
    I am heading out to blog hop and I will definitely mention you sent me! Big hugs cousin!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I just love that hanger Julie!
    Beautiful design and wow...all those yummy goodies!That ruffeled ribbon is way cute!
    I love those papers of Gudrun...you lucky girl!!
    And look at your babies...Adam sure looks like mum too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OOOHHHH, Julie-boo! that is a FABBY little plaque! love all the pretties on there! (i have some of those flowahs from D's etsy, too - LOVE 'em!)

    gorje, girlie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julie-what a cute board-wow! I just got the 7 Gypsies card board and am fixing it up this next couple weeks. I'm using your carfty goodness as inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey pretty lady! This is gorgeous. I meant to tell you yesterday that I got your pretty little flowers in the mail over the weekend and I plan to put them to good use soon:) Thanks again. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!!! This is pretty fabulous!!! It would make an awesome gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is totally awesome lady...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ok, girl... that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow.... so fabulous!!! I love, love, love this clipboard... love that ribbon and those flowers... fab paper! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ack! This is stunning!!! What a brilliant idea! I have one of these from art school! Now I can finally put it to use!
    You've truly inspired me, Julie :)
    hugs to you!, margie

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is zo very creative...and love the flowers, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW!! What an awesome project!! Love how it turned out!! So many great details!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the idea of using a clipboard, that's so clever, and it turned out such a beautiful hanger! I really like the look of this ... the ribbon is gorgeous, totally love the apple paper and that pic is so cute. Beautifully done Julie!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow wow wow.... what a fun fun fun thing... it's just soooooooooooo beautiful... I love it!!! wonderful job!! {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  35. You are the QUEEN of wall-hangings...

    The end. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is SOOOOOOOOO gorgeous!!!!! Who would ever known that it was a big fat ugly clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  37. the trim around the edge looks so good there! :) love love love! :)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness Julie, this is soooooo gorgeous! I love the vintage labels and all the flowers, and the ribbon - yum! So beautiful!
    BTW - thank you soooo much for all the comments you leave on my blog! You absolutely make my day every every time with your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww altered board! Cool! Love the baby Brookie pic!!! Very cute. Great job on the board.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Julie that's gorgeous. Love all the
    details xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh that is so pretty! I love the ribbon border you made. It is perfect for that paper! And speaking of that paper...WOW so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, gorgeous. Love all the detail x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)