Friday, June 18, 2010

*Wow...she sure does talk A LOT!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Today marks my 400th post on this blog!! WOW!! When I first started this blog...I didn't know a THING about blogs, following, visiting, commenting...nothing!! LOL!! I started this blog as a way to share my families photos with family members that are all over the country! :):):):):):):):):):) And then it became a place to showcase my work...and I started finding other blogs...lots and lots of inspo...and lots and lots friends! :):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooooooo thanks to those that follow me, thanks to those that come and visit me, thanks to those that come and see my creations! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I value each of you...and really am lost without you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooo with that being said.... how about a little giveaway????? To celebrate my 400th post and it being a day that I am posting my latest creations over on the Blue Moon DT blog.... all those that leave me a comment over on my post on the DT blog will be in the running for a PRIZE from me!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I am going to offer a $20.00 Blue Moon Gift Certificate for ONE lucky person that leaves me a comment on my post right HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
What have you got to lose??? :)  A comment on my post...and a chance to win a $20.00 Blue Moon gift certificate from me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I have turned the comments off on here.. soooooooo head on over to the Blue Moon DT blog for your chance to win!! I will announce the winner on here on Sunday the 20th! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)