Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*Showcasing U!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

What does.....
Allison Davis
Jocelyn Petcholan
Jillian Deiling Cassity
Audra Wright
Melonie Madison
Jackie Weeks
Joni Parker
Frances Sylvia
Deb Famularo
and "Scrap Street Magazine" and the Dutch Magazine "Scrapbook Magazine" all have in COMMON??????? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
They are ALL being SHOWCASED over on the Nikki Sivils blog today by me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

WOWWWWWWW!! I am soooooo excited to share these with U!!! I would soooooooooooooo appreciate it if U could head over to Nikki's blog right 
to check it out!!! (I also have a couple of things that I made on there too....including a card for my in-laws anniversary!!!).....Thanks sooooooooooo much for taking a moment to visit me over there!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is a little sneak :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)