Friday, June 11, 2010

*shopping vintage style* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Happy FRIDAY!!!! Today is my last day (*sigh*) as the Guest Designer for Paris Hilton Creativity Collection!! I truly have had a blast working for Paris and Deb this week...and can not thank them enough for letting me play with this FUN and FAB kit!! I used the "Shopping Fever" kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This one I titled...."Shopping....Vintage Style"....and this is little Miss Brookie checking out the display at a vintage store we visited last month! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I have a couple of favors.... pretty please :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First favor.....fellow blogger and Arizona GAL.... (and one of the NICEST women I know!!) Laura Ingalls Gunn is trying to get her OWN SHOW on the new Oprah Winfrey Network ("OWN") and she needs YOUR VOTES!!!!!! Its real EASY...and YOU CAN VOTE a BUNCH of TIMES!!!! Laura just recently graduated from school with an Interior Design background...and that is what she is pitching to Oprah's network!! YAYYYYYYYY! Sooooooooooooooo please....if U can....GO VOTE for HER!!!!
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE to VOTE for LAURA! :):):):):):):) Thanks!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Second Favor...... it is FRIDAY....which means its time for me to post over on the Blue Moon Design Team blog!!! And this TIME....BETH PERRY is sharing the spotlight with me!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this GIRL!!! Here is me and her in Tennessee last year when we were lucky enough to meet!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooooooooo if U want to see an AWESOME mini album that Miss Beth Perry did and and and and and and and see WHAT I DID with this FUN journal from "My Little Yellow Bicycle"

....then PLEASE CLICK HERE HERE HERE HERE HERE to see what we have to show U today!! Thanks soooooooooo much for the support....Beth and I totally appreciate it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

33 comments:

  1. Love those little roses on the shopping LO! Are those Paris Hilton too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much my sweet friend.

    Come on over and look at my TEAM LAURA sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! That kit is so colorful. I'm happy to see you're teaching Brookie all about vintage goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out that collection! I VOTED!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun layout!! I'm off to check out those links!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girlie....Miss ya :) I love thT LO OF SWEET Brookie :) The colors totally pop!!! Awesome! Have a great weekend :)
    Hugs
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that LO, love what you did with the flowers!!!! You rocked the Paris Hilton paper!!!
    I am of to check out the sites you mentioned!!!

    Have a great weekend!1
    Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the Paris Line!!!!! Love the LO!!!!

    Love that pic of you and Miss Beth also!!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! Yippee I finished a Lo for the challenge over at TAAFOMFT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love all the layouts you created with the Paris Hilton line - so fun and girly - and of course, you have the perfect model! I am off to vote and to read the links. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that layout! You did an awesome job with the Paris Creativity!! I'm off to vote and stop by BM!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty layout, I love the paper strips you added! You did an awesome job with your GDT! I'm off to Blue Moon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. so bright and vibrant!!! young and full of energy! i can see using this line with my "girly girl" daughter and her friends. love the paper strips and cut flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. just sayin' that your LO is HOT. ;)

    aren't you glad it's friday? i am! shooooot.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie,
    This layout is gorgeous too! You rocked the Paris line and I can't thank you enough for ALL you did!!!!! OMG, my friend Denalee is competing in that Oprah network show too!!!!! They'll be here in Plano at Kohl's tomorrow, think I can scrape up a video tonite! LoL Yea, NOT!!! Thank you again Julie- and Miss Brookie- tons of kisses to you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the journal! yummy!! And of course your Paris Hilton layout as well!!

    I'm soo jealous that you met Beth Perry and that she got to meet you!

    Have a great weekend and good luck without the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok soo.... I have YET to meet Miss Beth, who only lives about a half hour away from me. If I haven't met her by the time you visit this great city we live in... we will have to include meeting up with her in our plans. That is all... LOL!

    And that page is DARLING....

    Have a GREAT weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All tasks are completed and that layout is superb!!!
    I'll do anything for you long lost sister/cousin/um whatever ; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Layout! That kit is so Paris Hiltony! Very cool little journal.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your LO Julie ..... gorgeous photo! Oh and your journal over at BMS ... love it!!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. great page and what a coool opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE DEB and you did a FAB job! Rock on girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Got lots of web surfing to do!! I am off, thanks for all the great info- and can't wait to see the fun at Blue Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went over and voted for Laura now I on my way to bluemoon.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that you are giving your girl a top notch education in designer duds! Never to early to start, lol. Your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh yeah, I voted for your girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. awwww I haven't ever see that pic!
    I love us! lol
    awesome, pretty and girly layout! I love it!!!
    you are amazing, my friend!!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a fun layout, love those colors! off to check out all the links for ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. GREAT layout, Julie!! Love the papers!
    And I'm off to check the links!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  29. Uber cute girlie!! You are a rock star in the scrap world!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute layout! I like the shopping theme...very Ms. Hilton. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. wonderful page... love love love it... you did a great job with that collection... Paris Hilton move over Julie's in the spotlight now!!! lol!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)