Sunday, June 20, 2010

*she is a little poser* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

I just wanted to drop in real quick and share our day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Recently I was lucky enough to win a necklace from the AMAZING Lani who owns the shop, "Olive In Paris" in Phoenix's Melrose District!!! Lani is sooooooooooo sweet and her shop just makes me :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And Lani has this adorable little photo area in her shop and she was nice enough to let me and Brookie take some photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
(I'm wearing the necklace that I won from Lani's shop! *love it*) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

(YES! I know....she is QUITE the poser!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


(Trying to show off the necklace here...but sadly my photographer...aka Hubby...lol...didn't realize that sometimes there is glare in life!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Then we took Brookie to her FIRST ever movie...TOY STORY 3!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! LOVED it!!! LOVED it!!!!! :):):):):):) Adam grew up watching Toy Story 1 & 2...he watched them soooooooo much that he wore out 2 VCR tapes of BOTH movies!! LOL!! In fact, last week, we were trying to get Brookie pumped for the new movie...and we watched #1 again...and LOL LOL LOL....sooooooooo scary...both ADAM and I were quoting lines from the ENTIRE movie!! LOL!! Talk about seeing it tooooooooo many times!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Don't forget....in celebration of my 400th blog post...I am giving away a $20.00 Blue Moon Gift Certificate to ONE lucky COMMENTER over on my DT post from Friday... right HERE HERE HERE!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I will be drawing a winner Sunday evening! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And fellow Blue Moon DT'er Beth Perry is having a little giveaway on her blog too...U don't wanna miss out on the HUGE amount of stash she is giving away! :):):):):):) Head over HERE HERE HERE to get entered in her giveaway! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Happy Fathers DAY to all the Daddy's out there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in your photos Julie!!!!!!!!! That's awesome you won that necklace, you wear it well! And of course, Brookie is a doll!!!!!!
    Hope you guys have a wonderful Father's Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE have been contemplating taking Sadie to Toy Story 3. She turns 3 next week. Should we do it?
    Did I tell you I am now teaching at my LSS? Can you believe all the crazy goods things lately?

    Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool necklace! Looks like you had fun at Toy Story. Hope to take my kids next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lover the pics and I am so Happy that you won that Fabulous necklace...Yes...I agree the cutest little poser!!!

    Love the pics at the the movies...I am hoping to get Evan off to see it soon...I am afraid to take Gavin....very afraid!!! :-)

    Have a great one sweet friend....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I can see you had a lot of fun!!!!!!! Brook is just too adorable and that's a perfect picture for another page that you create so good!
    A lot of days like this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is quite the little poser:) I love those pics and the kids watch an old tape of Toy Story all the time! But there is no way they'd sit still in a theater for a movie:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the necklace is beautiful! Awesome pics!!!! I should take Jai to see Toy Story 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on winning the necklace - what a cool photo op! And wow - Brookie's first movie!!! so cool! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are wonderful...you look beautiful in yours....great win with the necklace. Enjoy your Sunday.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute little poser, this photo is adorable! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you al had a wonderful time!Loving all those photo's Julie!And I love your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those pictures are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pics... glad to hear you had such a nice time at the movies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The photos are fantastic! WE went and saw Toy Story 3. So adorable!!!!! Did you all see in in 3D??? We did and I really think it would of been just as great in regular def!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The photo of Brookie in the hat is just too CUTE!! I still need to make it out to that shop. It's funny because a coworker of mine, just took his daughter (who is Brookies age) to her first movie this weekend too, and, I was Toy Story 3! Sounds like there were a lot of first timers out there checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julie you look beautiful my friend!!! Love the necklace and your pictures are fantastic!! Looks like you had tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is quite the poser but that's all good!! I want to see Toy Story too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love that pic of you and Brookie!!!! Sounds like a good day was had by all. Have a great week sweet lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, cute, CUTE photos! You look GREAT, Julie! Loving the long hair & the necklace is so pretty!

    I'll never forget taking Bryn to her first movie either! Special memories! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those photo's, you two look so gorgeous!!! And wow your hair is long, love it!!!
    Love Toy Story, we are going to see it next week I think!!!

    Hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  22. You lucky duck getting to see Toy Story 3!! Great pics, looks like it was Fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun! I can't wait to see it! My brother joined a group on facebook called, "Move out of the way, kids. I've waited 11 years to see Toy Story 3". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rainee and I are going to see it today... can't wait... love the photos... you are the bomb when it comes to taking phtos... can't wait to see how you scrap these!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)