Monday, June 7, 2010

*Paris Hilton creativity collection* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hi all....

Sooooooooo the ever fabulous Debbie recently asked me to Guest Design for the Paris Hilton Creativity Collection....and my answer was a big FAT YES!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I know that a lot of peeps in this industry gave her a hard time when she decided to launch a scrapbook line for teens...but I truly believe in what she is doing....trying to encourage the younger generation to scrap...I loveeeeeeeeee that Paris was bold enough to launch a line geared towards teens and younger girls and encourages them to scrap!! I am all about passing this craft that we share on to the next generation!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
I was lucky enough to get the "Shopping Fever" themed kit and over this week, I will be showing three lo's that I made with this kit!! I truly loved this kit! Such bright fun colors...and perfect for Miss Brookie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
My first one today is called... "Priceless" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)










Thanks again to Debbie for asking me to Guest Design for Paris Hilton Creativity Collection....and again through this week I will be showing my other lo's I have made with this fun KIT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I threw in a little of my embellies too...I added some ribbon from Antonia's ETSY shop and a felt flower I have been hoarding FOREVER!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And don't forget...today is the start of the "3 days of Basic Grey" over at the Blue Moon Blog!! Sales and Giveaways GALORE!!!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!! And I would truly appreciate the support over on the DT BLOG today....Both Melanie and I are showcasing Basic Grey lo's we have made!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Check it out right HERE HERE HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

33 comments:

  1. I recognized the Paris papers right away! Very cute layout!

    See you over on the BlueMoon DT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was one of those that gave her a hard time...but it is good to get younger ones into scrapping...I love that layout of Brookie. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabbie colorful & fun layout!!! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on PH gig!!!!! Love what you did with the papers - so happy and young! I will check out the Blue moon contest - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew Paris scrapped- didn't realize she had a collection. Looks cool- I'll have to check it out! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew Paris scrapped- didn't realize she had a collection. I'll have to check it out! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the Guest Designer for Paris! Her lines are fun!!! And I just love what you have doe with them they highlight Brookie perfectly! Ohh, I am off to BlueMoon to check out the Basic Grey yummyness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful layout....great colors of the PH collection. Hope you have a wonderful day today!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Girl!
    I can't thank you enough for sharing your talent with the Paris line! I love what you created, and I am so grateful to you! Thank you, you are truly amazing!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling page, Julie! And Brookie is darling as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, that photo of Brookie is amazing! and i love how you stitched around that bubble frame - great layout as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the GDT spot! Fun page! It's so bright and colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great lo!!!!!! Love the colors and stitching!!! You always make things look so great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrea MacDonaldJune 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM

    Well done Julie!!!! I have to admit I'm not a Paris fan but I do agree that it was fantastic of her to launch a line geared towards kids getting into the creative spirit!!! I can only hope my girls love it as much as I do. Sadie loves to scrapbook with me but she needs mommy to help her still. I don't mind one bit!!! I actually really like the kit you got. It has great colors. Your layout is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!
    I am off to Blue Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Andrea MacDonaldJune 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM

    Well done Julie!!!! I have to admit I'm not a Paris fan but I do agree that it was fantastic of her to launch a line geared towards kids getting into the creative spirit!!! I can only hope my girls love it as much as I do. Sadie loves to scrapbook with me but she needs mommy to help her still. I don't mind one bit!!! I actually really like the kit you got. It has great colors. Your layout is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!
    I am off to Blue Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG that is so cool Julie, congrats!!!! Love the page you made with Paris's products, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your layout... Headed over the Blue Moon now to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally recognize that felt flower from SIStv! LOL I used mine right away... Cute LO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that paper, didn't know she had a paperline!!! love that Lo such a cute photo!!!
    I will visit Blue Moon tomorrow, hubby needs the laptop tonight so i will watch some tv!!

    Hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your page...cute and colorful!!! i'll visit the blue moon blog, very curious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Layout as always! I love the ribbon too. I think a bought a ton of it! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I sooo love this layout!! that's so fun that there's a line for the younger group... I have a niece that will totally love that kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well done Julie!!!! I have to admit I'm not a Paris fan but I do agree that it was fantastic of her to launch a line geared towards kids getting into the creative spirit!!! I can only hope my girls love it as much as I do. Sadie loves to scrapbook with me but she needs mommy to help her still. I don't mind one bit!!! I actually really like the kit you got. It has great colors. Your layout is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!
    I am off to Blue Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute LO Julie!!! I will be stalking the Blue Moon Blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic - I couldnn't believe my eyes when I saw who made the kit - but girl, this looks adorable - when you create with it, that is - for your adorable princess :)))

    ReplyDelete
  26. cute LO and cute product - hadn't heard she was doing this. interesting...nothing wrong with new fun products!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love Brookie's layout!! Amazing! Congrats on the GDT spot!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've never seen Paris' scrappy stuff, but I gotta say that you rocked it! Congrats on being asked!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love it!
    And you made a gorgeous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, this came out so great! I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  31. YOu really rocked this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow how did I miss this? Congrats on being a guest designer for the Paris Hilton products!!! Your layouts are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)