Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*the cat is OUT of the bag!!!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Can I get a BIG EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK from EVERYONE!!!????!!!????!!!! For today...TODAY is the DAY I can SPILL the BEANS about what is happening over at These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) About a month and a half ago...the AMAZING Stacey Michaud one of the contributing writers for Scrap Street Magazine contacted me and expressed an interest on doing a FEATURE ARTICLE on These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!! Are U KIDDING ME!?!?!?! Of course I said a big whopping YES right away...and then came the NUMEROUS emails to my team about what challenge we wanted to do for this BIG EVENT....how we would have to delay this challenge by one day...etc etc etc....BUT....if U DID NOT CATCH that......FAVE THINGS has been PUBLISHED!!! That is RIGHT!!! That is OUR BIG NEWS!!!! We have hit the BIG TIME BABY!!!! Go CHECK out SCRAP STREET MAGAZINE to see our feature article! I am sooooo beyond EXCITED!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  Thank U Stacey from the bottom of my heart for doing this WONDERFUL article on FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooooooooo it is our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY at FAVE THINGS....and NOW we have BEEN PUBLISHED!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sooooooooooooooo I have lined up sooooooooooooooooooooo MANY AMAZING sponsors for this EVENT!!! I have NEVER SEEN this MANY PRIZES for ONE CHALLENGE before!!!! We are GONNA HAVE 27 WINNERS!!! YES!!! 27 WINNERS!!! And what is our CHALLENGE????? Wellllllllllllllllll here we go............... 

These are a Few of My Favorite SHOES!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

We all have a FAVE PAIR OF SHOES....U know it and I know it....soooooooooo we want to see what U can create showing us YOUR FAVORITE PAIR of SHOES!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is what I created for our challenge!!!! Except for the alphas...this entire lo was made with Nikki Sivils' Flaming Butterfly papers and her embellies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I hope U all can play along!!!! :):):):):) Thanks for stopping by....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

36 comments:

  1. Those are some comfy shoes....great layout too! Glad you let the cat out of the bag.
    Great news....
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, a HUGE congrats to you! That is so awesome Julie!!! YaY! And this challenge ROCKS! I may just have to play!!! 27 winners, OMG! I looooooove your layout, and your cute shoes!!!
    congrats again my friend! love u xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie,

    Congratulations girl! You definately deserve it! I'd like to try the challenge, but my favorite shoooooz are slippers! They're not classy enough to make a layout of.........

    Besides, theres no comparing to your layout.....you put us all to shame with your beautiful work missy.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE shoes & they match perfectly with that Nikki line, too! Yay for your GREAT idea for a blog getting some well-deserved recognition! You deserve it, girl!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julie!!!!!
    That
    Is
    So
    EXCITING!!!!! I'm very very very VERY :):):):):):):):):):):)
    Happy:)
    for you and your awesome team of designers.
    You indeed rock my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! ANd shoes...you kidding me!!??? In the words of George Lopez.."I got thiiiis." LOLOL! I love my shoes... =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you all so much!!!!!!!!!! How cool is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And couldn't happen to better group of uber creative girls. Loved the article and in between editing tomorrow I might whip up a fave LO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay-congrats Julie!!! That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo Hoo!! Congrats girl!! Will find time to play along with the new challenge, gonna have hard time to choose my fav shoe... Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout!!! ANd so excited for Fave Things...you girls have been so welcoming to me and are always such an inspiration to everyone..so glad I get the chance to work with you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on getting published! How exciting!! I might need to take some shoe pics! Sounds like a FUN challenge!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo freakin awesome!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!! I already did my layout but I won't be able to post until close to the deadline eeekkkkk! I hope I don't forget.
    I'm off on a holiday I'll miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i saw!! eek!! that is soo exciting, congratulations! :D I love your shoes layout and love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You totally deserve it!And I love the lo, but those shoes...I think I want them to;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo!!! Congratulations, that is so exciting!! Fab layout for the challenge too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to say, I love your taste in music so always makes visiting your blog even better ;):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Julie....I am so very happy for your success!!!!

    Love that LO and those shoes are just adorable!!!!

    I just have to play along with this one...because I sooooooo love my Birks!!!

    Have a great one sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soooooo cozy! And they are pretty too!
    I read the entire article- SUPER WOW!!!!! I really think that TAAFOMFT is one of the most inspiring blog and it has a true soul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your page so much...congrats for the publication of the challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo!
    SO awesome, Julie! i'm hoping i can either FIND an existing photo of my favie shoes, or figure out a way to get this printer working properly, because these babies are totally scrap-worthy! :D

    very excited for you, chickadee, and big, big congrats - you deserve the recognition! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Julie, for being the best Boss ever!! And thanks for asking me to join your fabulous team, now about one year ago!!
    Congrats on being published, congrats on our first anniversary and congrats for getting 27 sponsors for this challenge!!
    You are the BEST!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats, am I guilty of scrapping everything but myself. Shoes what a great subject.

    ReplyDelete
  23. YAY!!!!! Thanks Julie for being such an amazing boss!!! I love being a part of this!! and how cool is it to give away 27 prizes!!!!Love your LO, cool shoes!!
    Big hug, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!! HOT DIGGITY DOG THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! SO WELL DESERVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome news, I am heading over there right now to see the article! And I love me a shoe challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your shoes and so so happy that this has all come together for you!!!!! This is just so awesome and I am thrilled to be a part of it! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on the publication!!!!!! Don't red shoes rock?! I have a pair of red flats with a bow on each shoe...love 'em!! Cute layout girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. yay and more yay! :) wooot for fav things!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is really great news! Congrats to TAAFOMFT!

    Your layout is adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats girl! That is amazing news. So happy for you!!!
    Love your layout (and love shoes!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!! I think I will join the fun and share a LO on shoes. HOW FUN IS THAT!!! Again, so happy for you!
    Hugs,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  32. and congrats to taafomft!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i did my layout today! just gonna take a pic tomorrow with sunshine! i hope i get some sunshine though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love everything about this page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)