Monday, May 17, 2010

*u spin me right round baby...right round baby* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all...

Thanks for all your comments to Brookie when she posts on here...she really likes it when I read your comments to her....and U ain't gonna believe this...lol lol lol...she says to me tonight..."Mama, are U gonna read to me what they said on your BLOG????" ... YES...my 3 year old...KNOWS that I have a blog! LOL!! Gotta love it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooooooo thanks again for leaving her love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I was blog hopping tonight and came across Andrea's blog...who led me to the Dollie's challenge blog :):):):):):):):):):) who have a really YUMMY color challenge happening right now...and I just couldn't wait to play along with this one...soooooooo I whipped this out for their challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhh and Leah...if U see this post...can I enter more than one lo?? :) I have another one swimming around in my head! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Sooooooooo my title is ... "U spin me right round baby right round baby"... and PS...no one can get mad at me if that song gets stuck in their head...cuz its all ready been STUCK in my head since I came up with my title! LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






And I also made a LO for the latest sketch challenge on Creative Imaginations blog!!! I was sooooooooooooooo excited to do this sketch as the ever talented and *i love her* amazing Michelle Baca did the sketch this time around...and I could NOT wait to play along...plus...HELLO!! it gave me an excuse to play along with MY ohhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooooooo FAVE wood veneer paper!! *swoon* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): Plus I bought more CI paper that was perfect for Brookie's pony ride! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)












Everything on this page is CI except my stitching, my ink and the alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Thanks for stopping by...I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

  1. okay, um, YEAH, girlie! these are AWESOME pages - i flippin' LOVE the wood on the second page, and all those yummy circles are SO perfect for your first one! you ROCKED the colours (and the photo is TOO cute!)... if you have any other wonderful '80s inspirations, feel free to visit the Some Odd Girl blog to play along with THAT challenge, which ends wednesday. :)

    OH, and YES, you are absolutely welcome to play along more than once! the Design Dollies are all about lots of happy entries! and we'd LURRRRRVE to see more of your fabby work, chickadee! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I'm gonna be singing that in my head while I'm trying to go to sleep in a bit!! LOL...love the layouts, especially all the circles in the first one!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... love all those circles in that first layout!!! Fabulous... great job on all of them... I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE layouts!! I WAY LOVE all the rings on your first LO... really fun design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, that sound is now in my head:)

    super layouts!!!!! Crazy fabbie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers!! I am digging the right round layout and then the pony ride put me over the top!!! I love how you used the papers...yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layouts! Love all of your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your layouts always spin me right round. ;) why?! because i love your creativity.

    give lil brookie a hug and kiss! tell her i miss her, and can't wait to visit when the desert isn't TOO HOT!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are such awesome layouts!!!! Even though I'm totally up at 2am singing that stinkin song right now....thanks for that ;) LOL Love these LOs though :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI!!!
    SHe is a doll and so glad she is already interested in blogging!!!!YEAH!!!!!
    Love that layout!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun layouts! Love the title of the first one -- the circles are perfect. And your banner on the pony layout is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Juli and that title on the first one....just perfect!!!!

    The wood on the second one just ROCKS!!! Love it!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun pages, and I love the title work in both of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, that spinning layout totally rocks! (And I love love love that song! lol) You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one stole my heart it is beautiful with the cirkels and the second love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i always love me some circles!!! great layouts, julie. and watch out girl, brookie's going to want her own computer soon,lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so convincing eh? I love the Dollies challenges I have yet to be disappointed! Okay love both layouts! It's not too hard to love them with Brookie in the spotlight. She is so darn cute.
    Big hugs Julie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the cirlces on the first LO. How perfect is the pic to go with it too?! Cute stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sing it girl!! I just love these. The first one is soooo much fun with all of the circles and the second is saturated with pink...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that first LO! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all those circles with the stitching and what a gorgeous photo!!
    Beautiful pony layout too...that wood is awesome, so are the colors!
    Beautiful work Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh cute, cute, cute! Lovin' the circles & that cute photo of Brookie inside that circle! And that little CI flag banner is adorable, too! And Brookie is the cutest cowgirl ever! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing pages!! Love everything!

    Hugs,
    PAtri

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are just sooooooo beautiful Julie! Great job on both...I love the stitching you put into your layouts...it really adds some flair.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  25. is that pic of brookie taken at the children's museum because i have ones of the kids that look very simalar! and yes, thank you, now that song is stuck in my head. love the other pic, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. GREAT layouts! Love the circles and the wood paper is cool!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my Sweet Julie friend thank you for all your thoughts and prayers about my Momma!!! It is good to do some catch up:) Oh goodness what a Brookie! Love it that she knows what a blog is:) Such awesome pages. The circle one is to die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the LO!!! Now I have that song stuck in my head!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the circles on the 1st layout!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  30. what great layouts!!! love how you used that wood veneer (I love it thanks to you!!!)and the felt letters. And in the other layout, love your circles with the stitching - that pic works perfectly - and the little clusters of goodies down in the corner. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm behind again... but loveeeeeeeeeeeee these lo's...the circles are so fab... you are astonishingly brillant... and the CI lo... you are my girl.. thank you for sooo much for playing along... I love all the colors and you always know exactly where to put everything to make it the perfect lo... I LOVE IT!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR PLAYING ALONG... IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH WOW they are amazing!! Love them both, the cool circles and love the woodgrain!!!
    I realy missed a lot!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I appreciate it a lot, always nice to hear what people think of your pages. Love your page with the circles, wonderful design!!!
    Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG>>>>>that spin page is so stinking cute!!!
    You
    Rock
    My
    Dear!
    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)