Thursday, April 15, 2010

*like romeo & julie{t}* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....first I want to thank all of those that went over to Nikki Sivils blog yesterday and showed support for my monthly blog post!! I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) It was soooooooooo much fun showcasing others work on her blog...can't wait to do it again! :):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share some lo's today :)
The first one is for Scrapping the Music...this time we have the song, "40 dogs".....such a fun song....I chose the line..."Like Romeo and Julie{t}" .... hehehehehehehehe....cuz I'm Julie....LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next I want to share the LO I have made for the latest FAVE THINGS challenge (live today!)....this time we are creating....Our FAVE CITIES!!! And if U know me at all...lol...this should be a COMPLETE given!! LOL!!! NYC is MY TOWN!!! I used a bunch of YUMMY Kiki Arts papers and embellies on here....and KIKI ARTS is our sponsor this time!! YAY!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And the last LO I want to share today is for the latest Sketchy Thursdays!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Not only this time do we have an amazing sketch!!!! YUM!!!! But, we are also teaming up with, "Who's that Girl?" and doing our lo on 5 things that WE are all about RIGHT NOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is the sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is my lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My journaling reads.....
{me} right now
anytime I see smileys...I smile {{that's a true statement!}}
anything 'Twilight' related...I smile
hearing 'i love u' from anyone...I smile
getting a hug...I smile
Seeing my kids smile...I smile
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo and added a SMILEY that Jeanet sent me!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for stopping by....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And if U have noticed the newest little icon on my blog...I am guest designing for "Scrap It Forward" for the next three months....and let's just say....that is what my upcoming giveaway is all ABOUT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. julie{t}....you are rockin' those sketches....love all your layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those layouts and I love your five things that make you smile:) Congrats on being a guest designer over at Scrap It Forward!!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Julie....you always inspire me and still amaze me how you do all these LO's and each one is different!!! Can you pass me your secret!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work girl! Love the "Julie{t}" so clever! :D I'm just now catching up, off to see your blog at Nikki's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, These layouts are sooooooo pretty...You did great on each one. Great papers and bellishments...smiles...always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Juliet...Oh Juliet...
    How your art I do love it. You did an amazing job. I love the smiley one especially. Makes me think back to the 70's. We had smiley everything. What a fun time.

    A giveaway did you say? OMG count me in. I love the things you make. I cannot wait to get together with you so I too, can learn. And these fab kits that you have, where you buy them, and how you put them together. I have a lot to learn. A wanna be, but I learn quickly so look out.

    I'll be in touch when I get back home sweetie. Love ya girl. Always and many hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are three absolutely fabulous layouts. So much about htem that I just love...amazing!

    Thanks for introducing me to two new challenge blogs I'd never heard of the 'favorite things' nor the 'scrapping with music' ones!!! I am all about a challenge...it makes me sit and create when I don't think I have any mojo left!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! love the look of your blog! And your designs are rocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, do you ever have a day when you're not creating! Damn woman!I looooove the Romeo & Juliet and NYC layouts sooo cute, sooo pink~! Of course, the Twilight one ROCKS!
    Congrats on the Guest DT spot too!
    xOxOx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great layouts! You are in a zone or something! That one for sketchy thursday is my fav. Great LO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to my fave JULIE :) :) :) :)
    your site always puts a smile on my face!!!!!
    Your layouts or as you cal them LO are so amazing!!!! Love the simple way you say it LO, I need some short cuts as I am a terrible typist!!! SO very slow at it!!!!
    I love all of them and I really need a very cute smiley face photo for a digital scrapbook page , so If you find a really spectacular one let me know!!!!
    Hugs,
    jamie
    thanks for the kind comments on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all of these layouts Julie!! Sooo bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a busy lady!! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your title Julie(t)...awesome!
    Beautiful photo's of you and Brian!
    loving your fave city one too...oh how I would love to visit New York...someday i will!
    I love your "Me" Lo,love the idea of it and I love your smileys...always do!And when I see one, it makes me think of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE every one of them!!!! They are all so bright and fun!!! Fantastic!!! I am off to check off all the links you gave us :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these layouts!! especially the sketchy thursday LO... really great colors and I totally see your personality in it... it's too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. look at you go! loving the layouts! I wish I had your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous layouts Julie!!!! Lots of inspiration which I need right now I'm in a funk : (

    ReplyDelete
  19. GIRL YOU SO ROCK!!! You are like my hero!!! I love your talent and how inspiring you are to others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable LO's & I'm so loving the photos you used... especially the smiley graffiti & the photo of you in NY! Congrats on Scrap It Forward. I'm not familiar with that blog.... I'll have to go check it out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love every, single one of these layouts!! WOW. I think my fave has to be the "Smiley" page...it's SOOO YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. fabulous layouts Julie{t}! hehehe love that!

    Sorry I missed the Noel blog - didn't get around to all my bloggie reads yesterday! I'm sure you rocked it out though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the first, the pictures are so sweet, and the other..beautiful journaling.
    Have wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Since I had so much trouble with blogger yesterday I totally missed your post!!! Congrats on the gdt, so cool!!!
    Love your LO's, your NY is so gorgeous love the puzzlepieces!!! And I LOVE the one for ST, love you list!! Great challenge!!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What great lo's... you amaze me constantly!!! Really you do!!! And I love the ST sketch and your lo... too too fun... and soooooooooo you.... :D

    congrats on the gdt... can't wait to see what you do!!!

    Even though we haven't met... I know you're a smiley girl... I so happy you're in my life... cuz you make me smile...
    {{{super BIG hugs for a great day}}}
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your layouts but the smiley one is the best!!! So clever, colorful, and so you! congrats on Scrap it forward - I will check it out. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. HI!!!
    I will post a before and after pic of my dark hair, I promise!!!! But it is too dark for my liking, I may have been a tad bit over dramatic last night, but I was shocked!!!!!!!
    I just want medium brown underneath with a FEW highlights of caramel dripping through my hair!!!!
    Not to much to ask!!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    love,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good gawd!!!! You are on fiyahhhh!
    What amzaing layouts, how do you do it???

    ReplyDelete
  29. I truly love your creative spirit!!! I need to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These layouts are wonderful Julie-I especially like the yellow smiley one. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love those layouts!!!!!!so fun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)