Thursday, April 8, 2010

*choco milk* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Wanted to share some lo's I have made for some new challenges! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
First is for this weeks sketch at Sketchy Thursdays!!! :) I loveeeeeeeeeeee this sketch!!!! YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):) And YEP...my title is YUMMY too!!! *Choco Milk* as Miss Brookie calls it!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Here is the sketch :):):):):):):):):)


And I was also honored in being asked to be a guest designer over at Creative Scrappers (thanks Gladie for the info...and thanks Kristine for having me!) and here is my take on this sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to do sooooooooooo many of my photos from CHA in January....but I decided to do a LO about the people I met there that I have had the honor of working with on different design teams! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

The three ladies on the left (well...I'm the fourth one!!! LOL!!) are Lucy Edson, Kristii Lockhart and Nat Kalbach.... all of whom I have had the honor of working with on Scrapping the Music!!! The girl in the top right is Michelle Lanning who I work with on Nikki Sivils's DT (and I got to work with her when I was a guest designer for NoelMignon.com!) and the gentleman down in the right corner is Scott Shaw, one of the owners of BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!!!!!!!!! I was sooooooooooooooo thrilled to meet all of them while at CHA and even more thrilled that I have gotten to work with all them! They are all AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
If U have a moment.....I would truly appreciate some love over on Creative Scrappers blog....thanks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And speaking of Scrapping the Music....that is the last lo I want to share today!!!!! :):):):) This weeks song is soooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!! Its "Footloose" from Kenny Loggins the theme song from the movie "Footloose"!!!!!!!! This song just gets U up and going!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I apologize for not having any close ups of this lo....I am having spotty issues with my photo folders today! :):):):):) Thanks for stopping by....I truly appreciate it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

39 comments:

  1. I love the layouts! I really want to get a chance to do some layouts today...hopefully I will do one for ST and STM this week. Keep your fingers crossed. I did one already this morning for my anniversary...it's coming up on the 14th! I hope you have a great day:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those layouts are really yummy - i noticed you over on the creative scrappers blog!!! have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow... love those layouts... you really rocked them girlfriend!!!! I'm going to try to get some of these sketches done along with all the others I have to do... got a lot of scrapping to do now because of you... thanks babe!!! lol!!!

    Anyway... love love love them... thanks so much for all your wonderful creative ideas... they are soooooooooo inspiring!!! Have a lovely lovely day!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are just sooooooooooo cute! I love all the little touches you added to them. Brookie is just toooo cute drinking her choco.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are just awesome!! My favorite is how you used the ribbon in your title for two o's...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE them all JULIE!!! Especially love the way you arranged the photos on the CHA layout --- hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts - I will try to do some this week - ST and STM. Love the memory LO of CHA and Brookie is so cute with her choco milk. Love the circle with the journaling and the little raised embellishment circles - what are they? Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different styles you have, all your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally CUTE LO's, Julie! I ♥ how what you did with all the sketches. I'm really loving the o's you made with the baker's twine... way CUTE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what adorable pages!! i really love teh ribbon? on the choco milk one - it looks so cool all puffy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great work today!!! I love the choco milk layout the most... wonder why?!?!? LOL. :) Is that CocoDaisy product on the choco milk LO? If so, nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE all of your pages, Jule!!! Love the chocolate background paper used on your chocolate milk page...I ESPECIALLY love the page for Creative Scrappers...how PERFECTLY does that circle intersect those pix??? You ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I sooo looove all the layouts!! your work is always sooo fun!! I really love the one of Brookie... she's just too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh - so love your layouts and so love the one from CHA. It was so wonderful to meet you girl! huge hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie,

    Hey, how come you don't show some teeth when you smile? You've got a lovely smile.....I've seen it. You should show it in your photographs! Okay that's enough lecturing for the day......LOL.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all these and what a great challenges!! I was planning to sit in front of the tv tonight but you inspired me to get of my lazy .... and do some scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your layouts are always fresh and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these Julie.....Each one just filled with the best details and elements....

    WIshing you a great day sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketches, and love the layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was so happy to get to meet you at CHA, too, Julie!! I adore your layout celebrating that fun time!

    Gorgeous work, girlie!! Those sketches are great - I'm inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. As usual your work is fab but that chocolate milk LO...amazing! I am so loving how you used the PP as a background, I could never pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE your layouts, Julie!! It's so great to see the photo's of you and the other girls!

    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE ALL THE LO'S...BUT THE CHOCO ONE IS MY FAV!!!
    HUGS,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great layouts!! I love all the photos under the circle on the second one. FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i LOVE this sketch, and as a matter of fact... i used it today! :) will post later.

    choco milk sounds yummy. i haven't had that in YEARS!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Choco Milk is a fave here too.
    Love ALL your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love using sketches. these are such fun layouts. I will hop over to Creative Scrappers.. have a great day...=)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That choco milk color combo is like my new favorite colors!!!! I LOVE IT!

    Your art is just amazing my friend!!!!
    :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow...you've been one busy chickie!!!! Lovin' all your layouts...I was at the Winter CHA too! We probably passed by each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such fabulous layouts Julie! Great reveal over at Creative Scrappers. All your layouts are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love love love that choco milk one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooooooooooh! I heart all the layout but the choco milk is the bomjiggidy bomb! I need to go check out that Thursday sketch 'cause their sketches are awesome. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pretty!! I saw the scrapping the music lo earlier this week, and it totally caught my eye! I am ready to get some scrapping done girl;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. ADORE your LO's!!! Hope you will make it to CHA over the summer.....I'll be there working!!! Would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are absolutely awesome!!! I love the sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love they way you have journaled around the circle! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love all these layouts, & especially the Choco milk one- love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love your sketchy Layouts Julie!
    Congrats on guesting at Creative Scrappers...love that LO, your design and all the beautiful photo's of CHA!Lovely and such talented girls you have met!
    Loving the STM one, cool pics of Adam and I love that paper and embellies you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)