Sunday, February 21, 2010

*mustache love* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

U all didn't think Julie could stay away forever, right??? can't let Adam run the blog all the time...then I'd be in serious trouble! lol!! thanks to all of U that gave him love for his birthday...he really enjoyed reading your comments....if U missed what we did on his birthday...U can read all about it here :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Speaking of yesterday...lol....brookie won one of those cheap little toys in those vending machine things at the bowling alley....and WE could NOT figure out what it was...soooooooooooo we decided it was a fake mustache...and lol lol lol lol lol...we decided to have a little fun with it! :)

Here is me :)
 

Brian :)
  

Adam's friend Garrison :)


Adam :)


Brookie :)
 

And then Brookie took it a step further and decided to put the mustache on Adam's school photo! LOL! :)


And I wanted to share some LO's I have made :)
First is for Scrapping the Music...this week we have "Better Way".....a GORGEOUS song...and I chose the lyrics, "You have a right to your Dreams" and I made this LO for Nikki Sivils....and I used her Flaming Butterfly line on this LO... I have always admired Nikki for following her dream in creating her own line of scrapbook papers and embellies.....and I thought these lyrics were perfect for her dream! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Now that I have met her IRL....I truly know what an amazing woman she truly is...she is just the nicest, most genuine person.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

And the next lo is for the latest challenge at Scrap That Poetry! :)  I chose the line from the poem..."In the Knot, there's no Untying"..... and again I used the "Flaming Butterfly" line from Nikki Sivils :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (and really.....those stickers in the top corner ARE NOT crooked...lol lol lol...I just couldn't get them straight when I photoed them to save my life...lol...really...NOT CROOKED!!! LOL!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  


And the next one I wanted to share is for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this sketch! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used the latest NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):) I titled it..."Dress Up Love" :):):):):):):):):) And speaking of NOEL......she is having a little GIVEAWAY over here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

  

  

And the last lo I wanted to share was one I made for NoelMignon.com's latest challenge! :) This is also made with the latest NoelMignon.com kit! :):):):):):):):):):):) We were to pull inspo from this AD - and I used it kinda like a sketch...and we were given a color scheme...I am TRULY loving how this came out! :):):):):):):):):):)


  

  

  

  

  

And I wanted to thank Kim and Jennifer C. for the blog advice they gave....REALLY appreciate it girls!!! MWAH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
The last thing I wanted to share was little miss model Brookie :):):):):):):):):):):) She is just a camera ham....thank goodness for that after I read what Adam said about NOT being in photos anymore! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


  

  

  

  

 

42 comments:

  1. LOL...the mustache pictures are HILARIOUS!! Love the layout about Nikki with the pretty butterfly papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Lol Trevor got one of those moustaches one day and I found it stuck in my purse! Of course his was a gray one. The layouts and Miss Brookie pics are so great! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mustache love. So cute!!!! Your layouts are fabulous. My fave is the last one... Love all the vintage yummyness. So beautiful. Your blog rocks. Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahh!!! those pics are hilarious! i seriously laughed out loud, and so did gloria! :)

    LOVE the nikki layout! has she seen that one yet?!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last lo's are breathtaking girl very romantic, and i think you all look better without the moustache;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so funny - you started my morning with a laugh!!!! Love your layouts - you so amaze me with your creativity - each layout is so different, so beautiful, and so meaningful - I can't believe you can create so many - just awesome! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mustache pics are the best!!!

    Your LO's are amazing!!!
    Love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahha.... loving the mustaches!!! So stinkin' cute! Love those pics!

    And, WOW on the pages!!! There is something amazing about each one! Love the title work, love the layers, love the details... just all so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts- especially the butterfly one. I also love the cute pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh.. those pages are stunning!!!
    I loved this kit so much as well.. I would buy more of them if I could!! rofl

    great mustache pics.. too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful work on your layouts and I cannot wait to see those mustache pics on a new layout or wall hanging! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Julie, I always enjoy to read your posts!!!! This one is fabulous, so full of happy and funny pictures, the mustache-photos are hilarious!!! LOVE Brookies blue coat! And LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts!!! They are all gorgeous, as always! So sweet of you to make one about Nikki!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOsh, the mustache gave me a pretty good chuckle! too funny. Wow, you have been busy. Love all your layouts, but especially the one w/Nikki in it. That is cool paper. I met Nikki at CHA last July, she's a really nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had fun..
    Great layouts..
    love Brookies shoes. She is such a cutie. Smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  15. your layouts are always soo much fun and the mustache pics had me laughing... too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great, now you're Charlie Chaplin!
    omg that was so funny, I can't wait to see the LO's you use with those pics. Your layouts are beautiful Julie. Those Nikki papers are so bright and colorful, I love that!!! And Brookie's layout is stunning. Those shoes are so cute, enjoy it while you can girl. Ava is 6 and I can't go near her with cutsey stuff anymore! it sucks! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  17. that mustache is hilarious!!! you have really outdone yourself, {if htat's possible!} on the dress up page - i love every little thing about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL!!!! I just love a family that can laugh and cut up!!! Great photos and great layouts!!!! I just love your style!!!! Just so inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OHH my goodness... where to even start... what an amazing post! Those pics are amazing! I can't wait to see the pages that come out of them!!!! Each layout you showed GORGEOUS! I love the STM, ST, etc, etc.... but most, thank you for playing along at Scrap That Poetry. I love that paper, design, everything!!! The blog looks great...can't wait to check out TAAFOMFT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new blog links my friend! :) I was so tickled when I figured that out so of course I have to share! :)

    OH-EM-GEE!!!! I love love love Brookie's coat/dress! wow so adorable.

    Those layouts??? awesome as usual...and the mustache? HILARIOUS!
    I bought several gumball machine 'staches last summer and wore them in the car on our way to Florida! LOL Freaked people totally out driving by! :):):):) (that's how I roll!) ;)

    (GOOD Grief I've left a novel,sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  21. First let me say a "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ADAM!"

    I love the stash photos and o' those photos of Brookie with her beautiful blue coat are so pretty.

    I love love love those layouts! STUNNING! Those beautiful pink shoe in dress up, my Samantha would love them.

    Miss ya girl and I hope to get back into blogging more now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL - love the mo photos. xx
    Brooky in that blue coat really suits her - so love those photos too. xx
    Fantastic layouts as usual Julie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay first off that coat is the cutest thing ever. I want it in my size please. I think I'd want mine in red because of my coloring, but that blue is SO SO pretty on her! Those pictures will turn out a great layout too!!

    Those layouts are great. I love that first one. The sentiment on there is great. So pretty.

    Thanks for all your lovely notes on my blog. I really appreciate them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh wow, so much eyecandy again! I love the black (sepia) and white photo of Brookie! And the "living your dream" layout.... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OH NO!! LOL ! I was JUST watching a special on Adolf Hitler on the History channel at the gym this monring! too funny!
    and you make the prettiest layouts.
    loving that new butterfly (or whatever it is. lol) design!
    have a great day, love!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  26. I do not know why I'm not getting updated on your blog, but I just came over here on the off chance that you'd posted & voila... you had. Not sure what up with Bloglines?

    Anyhoo... funny photos with the mustache! Can't wait to see the LO that results from those!

    Great, great LO's... especially the one you made that was inspired by that ad. Awesomeness.

    Brookie is beautiful as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute pics and I love all of your LO's but that last one of Brookie steals the show! So beautiful. Glad Adam had a fun birthday. Hope you are having a great week sweet friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love LOVE the way you use chipboard letters!!!!!!!!!! Plus the mustaches are pretty adorable!!!!!

    Check out my blog candy

    http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! GREAT layouts! The one that stole my heart was the dress up one. So precious! Thanks for sharing the one you made for Scrap That Poetry, too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the pics of you all and the stache!!!!

    What beautiful LO's....I just adore your work...PERFECT!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that layout that you used the ad for inspiration:) SOOO PRETTY! And wonderful photos of Brookie...she is so cute! Cool mustache:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  32. I freaking love those mustache photos!

    ReplyDelete
  33. great layouts! love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  34. ahahah love the photos...so cute!!!
    and love the layouts- especially the Dress Up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. hahah those mustache pictures are cracking me up over here! Love what you did with your layout. the closeup of the shoes is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  36. GIRL!!!!! Everything is amazing. Esp. the ad-inspired one. Always LOVE your pics, too. Can't wait to meet you IRL someday, too...maybe 3/13??

    ReplyDelete
  37. Visiting your blog is so much fun! I love your stuff! Especially the STP and ST layouts :).

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  38. those mustache pics are toooo funny! lol! you guys look like you have so much fun! :) Adorable pics of brooke too. :) Loooove your new layouts, the girly one is sooo pretty, i love the sweet pics in the other one and love the butterfly wings on nikki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great layouts!!! Thanks for joining us again at STP!

    ReplyDelete
  40. LOL!!! You all look too fun with that moustache! Love your playful family :) Your LOs are stunning as always - love the flaming line and you rock it! and the pink one - omg - your daughter dressed up is so cute! :) And Julie, pleeease! I'd LOVE to see you as one of our
    guests
    over at CS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. tee hee giggle giggle... couldn't stop laughing over the mustaches... crack me up girl....

    the layouts... wow... love them all... but, love what you did with the last one... it's awesome... and those photos of Brookie...
    A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!

    she's a cutie... enjoy the rest of your week... and have a great weekend...

    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOWZA!!!! I love all your work Julie!!! but especially the page for STP!! I'm so glad you join us each month!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)