Saturday, February 27, 2010

*I have a little favor* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Today is a DOUBLE POST (well....triple if U count this one...LOL LOL LOL!!) day for me!!! As it is my turn to post on Nikki Sivils blog AND Blue Moon's DT blog!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I have turned OFF the comments on my blog here....(just for today that is!) :) and was hoping that all my friends could just take a moment and go see my work over on those blogs instead!!! I would truly appreciate it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the one for Nikki's blog.......

And here is the one for Blue Moon's DT blog.............

Thanks all that take a moment to go visit my work on these other blogs today.....it really means a lot to me!!!!! :):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and PS....on Nikki's blog...I show the handmade gift that I MADE for the upcoming blog crawl that is happening next weekend!!!!! Sooooooooo head on over there to see what U could win from me!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I have seen this all over BLOG land......omygosh....make sure U go enter Prima's BIG huge mother load of a giveaway!!!! HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)