Sunday, February 28, 2010

*besties* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

First and foremost I want to thank all of U that took a moment from your day and went and visited my work on Nikki's blog and Blue Moon's DT blog yesterday......it means more to me than I could EVER express to U....I loveeeeeeeeeeee this "blog" world that I am a part of....and am blessed that I have "met" soooooooo many of U this way....I am blessed that I have met some of you IRL and others *someday* I hope to meet! :):):):):):):):):):) Also.....I wanted to share something else....I found an old blog friend last night through a link on another blog....LONG story SHORT here....a couple of months ago....BLOGGER and ME got into a HUGE fight when I tried to reset my settings on here.....in the process...I LOST all my BLOG LIST :(:(:(:(:( Sooooooooo at the time...I was ONLY able to restore my blog list with the blogs I was "following" at the time as google keeps a record of those.....if my blog friends DIDN'T have a "follow me" function on their blog....they were LOST from my blog roll list :(:(:(:(:(  Soooooooooooo slowly, but surely....I am restoring my blog list by finding my friends again with comments they leave others, links...etc etc etc.....soooooooooooooo PRETTY please....DO NOT think I am upset with U if all of a sudden I have stopped visiting your blog....that is not the case....I seriously just lost my blog list....and I am STILL trying to find everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Today...I wanted to share some LO's I have made :):):):):):):):):)

The first is for this weeks Sketchy Thursdays!!! I loved this sketch soooooooooooo much!!! Diana and Heidi are pure sketchy geniuses I tell U!!! If U have never played along with them....U should! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
This is my little Brookie.....(duh....like I had to tell U all that!!!! LOL) 
 

  

  

 

The flower and tulle around the "B" in the title are from the amazing Antonia's ETSY shop!!! And the flowers down by the "3" card are from the delightful Diana's ETSY shop!!! YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next is my LO for our latest challenge over at These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!! This TIME we wanna see your FAVE FRIEND!!!!! This is me and my BFF DANI!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee her sooooooooooooooooooo much!! We have been through soooooooooooo much together...and I do not know what I would do without her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I love U DANI! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Make sure to upload your projects right HERE HERE HERE HERE to play along with us!!! We are GOING to have TWO winners this time....one will be winning this from AMY'S ETSY SHOP!!! YUM!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And one winner will be winning this from DEANA'S ETSY SHOP! Double the YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is my LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


  


  


  


  

Thanks again for everything.....U all seriously AMAZE and INSPIRE me on a DAILY basis!!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

  1. What a cute photo of Brooke! Just love what you did the ST sketch! and your Besties layout is wonderful. I always love to see your talent for mixing elements - your layouts are so full of details - each is a journey of discovery! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to even begin... wow... on all those layouts!!! I can't wait to scrap Favorite friends... great take on Diane's sketch!!! Just wow!! I am so glad you found a link to your friend... TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of Brooke, wonderful lo! And the other lo, I love the big letters, and the colors, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And u inspire us everyday, Julie! Love your take on the sketch over at ST this time:) Beautiful!! And love your fave friend layout! So good that you have a great girl friend like that! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your LOs - your detail is amazing! thanks for including close-ups so we can really enjoy the detail of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!! Your Work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous layouts....loveeeee that first one so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving the Beauty page for Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi baby!!! how is your weekend going?
    I really really like your new blog look..I know I told you that already, but felt like I needed to tell you again. hahah
    sweet sweet layouts!!!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your los. I cant get over Brookies beautiful photo and her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all of this!! Great job on the Sketchy page, and ahhhhh.....hug to you!!! You are too nice to me and Heidi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your take on St's sketch, such a cute photo of Brookie (I love that coat she is wearing) And you LO for TAAFOMFT is so beautiful!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I can find my mojo back on time I will surely play along with you.
    I have ton's of photo's of me and my best friend.
    Love your Besties LO!

    I looooooove the LO of Brooke, this is my newest Julie Fave!!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable LO's... especially the first one... so pretty! Brookie is a doll, as always!

    Thanks for the shout-outs, Julie, you are TOO SWEET! :-)

    Have a great week!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving that photo of Brookie!And that coat is adorable!!Loving your Fave Things Layout too, just love your use of materials and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Julieeee I loooove the first LO...and the photo of Brooke is so beautiful...tks for sweet comments in my blog!!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Julie!!! Well I love all yoru layouts, but I have to say, this one of Brookies is one of my all time faves. the photo is gorgeous! The tulle, just love what you did her! Stunning! Whoops, I still need to head on over to Nikki's blog- c ya! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete
  19. your take on the ST sketch looks great. i love all of that tulle... we all know that i'm a tulle freak! :)

    anyway, glad to have met you IRL twice! hahaha. it didn't feel like i "met" you because we've been talking for a very long time!

    can't wait til we meet again.

    have a great week boss!
    btw, i posted on FB. i've been pretty good about remembering that! LOL

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey great layout! And that's a cool prize :) I did finally re add stuff to my etsy. Now I have more to add! I made some hair clips! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your los... And I love that you call your bf your bestie!!!!!
    The lo of your daughter is great... I love what you did with the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. how adorable is Brookie... love that lo... it's so sweet!!! And the fav friend lo... it's just awesome!!! I totally agree with Chris... each of your lo's are a journey and inspiring... I can't wait for the next one!!!
    Have a wonderful week!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. There are so many amazing projects here...love all the goodness! Glad you are finding your friends again!

    ReplyDelete
  24. And how much dooooooooo I love your little 'Beauty' lo!! That is totally gorgeous!!! What an adorable outfit your little missy has on!!!
    Fab Bestie LO too!!!
    have a wonderful week Julie
    hugs
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. great pages Missy J2 love Brookie's one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ugh. Blogger can be so frustrating at times, am I right? But knowing you, you will find all those blogs, and probably a few extras. :) Gorgeous, gorgeous layouts. I love that pic of brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brooke just makes every layout you do shine even brighter! You are so blessed! I just love your layout and all the esty goodies (u enabler lol!!!!!). I have my thinking cap - I will submit my my layout in a couple days........

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE the picture of Brooke!! And love all the wonderful embellies on your layouts!! You are the queen of mixing embellies, you really are!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I also love this crazy blog world we live in.
    I am glad that you link to other blogs...I like to explore places I have never been.
    LOVE Blue Moon!! OMG!!
    Your LOs are fabulous as always!!
    Have a great week!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  30. OOH you did a layout with the coat picture!!!! I love it. That is a gorgeous layout. GORGEOUS. She is going to love that picture of her when she gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable layouts....love the picture of Brooke. She is tooo cute! HOpe you are having a great Monday...I am still getting caught up from being gone for such a short time. I did get some Nikki stuff while out shopping. Cute! She will be at one of the shops I was at in April. Woot!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  32. loving your mix of papers! The one with Brooke is adorable (she is growing up one layout at a time) she looks mature and peaceful in your l/o. I love the plain chipboard title with the words beauty to sum up the whole picture. And the one with your besties and you is so pretty. I'm loving that you are playing with pattern paper (which I am wimpy with but maybe I will break out of the mold and actually start mixing mine more instead of just using one piece of carstock as my base) Hope you have a great day Julie bean!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Julie! Thanks for your nice comment, always lightening my day :) Life is so busy at the moment, lots & lots of work! I love my work and the guys there are great, but I'm just empty when coming home, just wanting to be with my kids and can hardly stand the sight of my PC ;) Creative? What's that? LOL. But - the minute I open Google Reader,your blog is the first I go to :)

    I LOVE your beauty LO, your daughter is so adorable! And your twist on the sketch is just awsome, those etsy flowers are so cute! Love the Smokey Bear story - being able to preserve those moments of everyday life is the reason why I scrapbook - and this moment in time may seems small from the outside, but I guess she'll remember it all her life - this page is a real treasure! And the bird is awsome!

    Love these manicured hands - it's not the space in your house that counts, it's the space in your heart :)

    O M G - the Lego jungle is .... WOW! Creative souls!!! SO FUN!!! :)))The weeds are the perfect match for those warriors - having the perfect fantacy world by just a little (ahem) rain - Wonderful!!!!!! I can't say I envy the desert heat, I saw the crocuses today, not just green but gaining color! The sun is stronger and stronger every day, and thogh I'm pretty tired of the snow at least the sky is clear and the sun gives quite a bit of warmth from around 10 am to around 4pm.Next week we'll have rain too, and I can't say I look forward to the enormous amount of water we'll have to go/drive through when the rain melts down all the snow... but then - hopefully, we'll have spring ;)

    And Julie.................I can't wait to see the CS guests! :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  34. I wanna say THANK YOU so much! you have no idea how much I needed to see that these days. You are the best & I love you my friend. Thanks for making me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)