Sunday, January 3, 2010

This one is dedicated to a Jennifer...a Lisa and a Diana too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Sooooooooooooo no, I'm still not back to 100% julie :(  But  today, we had to visit the cemetery and take down the Christmas decorations that we put up on the twins graves, Christopher's grave and Brian's best friend Bert son Jake's grave (I hope that last one made sense as it didn't when I read it back in my head.....but anywho.....)...as well...the cemetery has rules about those things...and soooooo off we went...and me coughing the whole way there and back!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

But the reason for my title is.......

Jennifer Campbell!!!! I just KNOW U will love love love this outfit that my Aunt got Brookie for Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

Isn't it ADORABLE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Ok that is part one of my title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And the next part is....for my friend Lisa!! I know Lisa loves baseball......and I wanted to show this one of Miss Brookie throwing Mr. Dandy's toy for him!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And our visit to the cemetery :):):):):):):):):):) New flowers for everyone on our list and a new photo of Christopher's tree :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 

 

 

And just sooooo U all know that I don't leave Adam out on purpose!! LOL LOL LOL!! This is what I normally GET when I ask for a photo nowadays from him!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 

But Mama begged and Mama finally GOT a good shot!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





And now for the last part of my title!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) I have recently discovered that Diana... a new blog friend and the creator of Sketchy Thursdays lives in my HOME town of one Rochester, NY! :):):):):) Sooooooooooo I was telling her that my family was a KODAK family!! LOL!!! If U know anything of the history of KODAK.....Rochester, NY is where they started!!! Soooooooooooo this is a LO that I made a GAZILLION years ago....and its an original promo photo from a KODAK ad! :):):):):):) That is my Mom right in front of the camera....two of my Aunts right behind her ... and that is My Grandpa right behind them!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  I normally don't like to work with photos this big....but I also didn't want to cut it down to size as its the original! Sooooooooooo here U go Diana....my KODAK family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




I will be back tomorrow night to show U my latest lo's for Scrapping the Music's latest song...and for a challenge that NoelMignon.com is starting tomorrow too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

24 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOHHHH you are right... I love that poodle skirt!!! She looks so adorable. And I just love that layout!!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Brookie is soo adorable, love the outfit! Glad you finally got the shot of Adam, he's got
    a really handsome smile! I have the same problem with my kids, really have to work with them to
    get their portraits, normally they hide too... Love the Kodak LO - wow, what a treasure!!! The scene looks so oldish now, but at the time they were so stylish :) Love the hint of turquise, gives a really great fresh look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Adam is really handsome:)
    And love Brookies outfit, and your lo is wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. America's Next Top Model is born ;-)!
    Brookie looks soooooo cute in her new clothes!!!!! LOVe the soft pink, it's GREAT on her!!!!
    And your layouts are amazing again, the ones of the previous post too!!! Keep wondering how you do it: being sick and still make these gorgeous projects!!!
    You are a miracle, lol!!

    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo interesting about your kodak family and what an awesome pic!!!
    Love little miss brookie's adorable outfit!
    and yes...I am sure Brian is thinking "GEEZ, MOM...AGAIN?! SERIOUSLY?" lol~!
    well I hope you got "everything" figured out!
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Brookie...is just soooooo adorable...I love that outfit and what great shots you got of the children!!!

    Love the LO......PERFECT!!!

    Wishing you the best day filled with Julie smiles......:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brookie is a living doll Jules. And that picture and layout are really neat! Did you ever get a count of how many layouts you did last year? I think you have done the most of anyone I know! You amaze me! Hope that cough finally goes away. I hate that!
    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Notice how I didn't mention the Giants. Sorry, WTH is wrong with them! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet sweet little outfit!!!!! Love it! Love your vintage LO too! You're such a nice person decorating the graves and all! Hope your feel better soon.

    Hugs and kisses
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Brookie pics, and OMG on the vintage KODAK!!! So cool! And I love the papers you used to keep the style of the photo. Awesome all around! Maybe one day you'll have an excuse to come back and visit and we can have a garbage plate together after shopping at Wegmans!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love that outfit!! So glad Adam finally let you get a photo but I remember Brian being pretty negative about photos. Hope you are continuing to improve - I can't believe how sick you have been - Here's hoping you feel better very quickly. Love your layout; that photo is just wonderful. Have a great week and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brookie's new skirt is too cute! Great photo of Adam, too!

    I ♥ & remember that LO from a gazillion years ago... don't think it was THAT long ago though!

    Will you quit coughing please?!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics and I love the layout! And now I'm going back to the couch...my whole body is achy and I've definitely got a sinus infection...feel horrible!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. that outfit is adorable on her!@ and i love love love that page - how cool for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photo's Julie!That outfit is so adorable!She looks hot!And Adam is so handsome...at least he's posing when you beg ;)
    LOVE that vintage kodak Layout!
    Hope you feel better soon...lots of smileys your way:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing layout and just love that cute little poodle skirt!
    Thank you for the Coke cut out, it arrived on Saturday, but I forgot to check the mail until yesterday oops! too much going on over the weekend. Thank you thank you! you are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, how cute Brookie looks!

    How funny you come from the origin of Kodak and are such a scrapbooker!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, call me ssslllooowww but I just noticed that you are in Phoenix. Did you attend the Dec. AZ bloggers luncheon?

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous pics of missy b j2 love the layout as well

    lol loved the comment for the lace rak made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi my friend. Get well soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL...your posts make me laugh! Brookie's outfit is adorable!! Hope you're better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think that Adam will not be posing much longer for his mommy!!! I want Brookie's outfit but there's no way that I would look that cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. how did i miss this post?! how cool to have a kodak original?! you are so lucky that you have all of those old photos. my mom's pics were burnt in a fire when she was 20. :(

    poor abum -- he looks like he's going cam shy. hehe. :)

    sending hugs to you and the rest of the clan!

    ReplyDelete
  24. just love the skirt!!!! too too cute!!! And Brookie looks adorable in it!!! Adam... let your mom take a picture... if you just do it... she won't have to keep bugging you... lol! love love love the lo... it's the bomb!!! But then they are always so fab!!! Just love all the little bits... to me you're the queen of little bit details... that always make a page shine!!! have a great day... {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)