Friday, January 8, 2010

This is why my FRIENDS ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

I wanted to say a BIG THANK U to Laura, Gladie, Jocelyn and Maggi for telling me different places to make a signature for my blog...and a BIG THANK U to Maggi for MAKING ME ONE!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! I am soooooooooooooo EXCITED to have one!!!!!!!!! U will see it below in the signature area!!! Soooooooooooo thanks again to my wonderful friends!! LOVE U ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I also wanted to share some lo's and a photo dedicated to Deana! hehehehehehehehe...she'll get it once she sees it!!!! LOL!!!! Soooooooo let's not make her wait any longer shall we???? :) My new shoes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

That's for Beth too....but I know she is out of town right now....soooooo i will just have to send her this link! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I also wanted to share some lo's I have made :)
The first one is for Scrap That Poetry :) This time the poem is
Hope
by Emily Dickenson
Beautiful poem.....and my title reads: "They give me Hope" ... i know the photo is NOT the best.....but that is because most of the peeps in this photo are wearing hats.... the girl front and center and in the stroller is MY BROOKIE....and the man in the back wearing the hat (and standing next to Brian) is her surgeon....Dr. Hansen (one of the bestest men ever ever ever!!! LOVE HIM!) and the rest of the gang are his employees and some of his other "laser kids"......some of U that may not know...Brookie was born with Port Wine Stains on about 70% of her body and Dr. Hansen has been doing laser surgeries (hence the "laser kids") on her since she was an infant...and these other children also have Port Wine Stains...and every year Dr. Hansen holds a HUGE party for all his "kids" at the park (all expenses come RIGHT from his OWN pocket!!!) .... its a day where the kids get to see that they aren't alone and a day that "spots" don't matter!!! :):):):):):) And that is WHY they give me HOPE!!! His staff are the nicest people ever to work with and the kids are just sooooooooooooooo AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 


 

The next LO I want to share is for the latest Sketchy Thursdays!!!!   I kinda copied Miss Diana and ummmmmmmmmm did my LO on my OLW for 2010 "Strength" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) hehehehehe....love ya Diana! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a Kreator Ville Kraft kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

And the last LO I want to share is one I made just because!!!! I used the same Kreator Ville Kraft kit that I used for the last lo too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


 

 

And NOW DRUM ROLL PLEASE for MY NEW AMAZING SIGNATURE.................................................................................................... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

  1. aww, i love the lo of all the kids at the park, sounds like you have a great doctor! :) Love all of the new layouts, plus looove those shoes!! :D I heart flats, especially those cute red ones!! Nice siggy too, you have such great friends, because you're such an amazing sweet person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie...I adore the siggie and MAGGI is awesome!!!

    The Lo's are just stunning...love them all!!! Those shoes are adorable girlie!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOHHHH my!!! I just love all those layouts... I am partial to the STP one... hehehe.. I love your take on the challenge it is so fitting! What a great subject to scrap! Oh, that Sketchy Thursday one is so beautiful... the beads on it are amazing!!! You ROCK! Fun new signature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the siggy!!!!!!!That is SO you!
    And that is wonderful that Brookie's surgeon does that for his patients. Awesome guy.
    Beautiful work AS always Julie.... I need to get me some of that strength!!!!!!!!!! Got any to spare?? thanks for all the love you always leave on my blog btw- it goes without saying how much it's appreciated. love ya deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great siggy! It's awesome when friends can help.

    Great layouts-where do you find all the time?!?!?! My favorite is "finding strength." I love the message behind it.

    have a great night!

    PS. Can't wait for you post at BM tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts! Thanks for the thanks! lol The sig looks great, I need to fix that white though...grrr...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute red flats, Julie! :-)

    The new LO's are adorable! Love how you used that ribbon! And that Kreatorville kit looks cute... love her title work!

    Cute signature, too! It's so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful layouts - and so full of meaning and love. What a wonderful doctor and what a fun shoe pic - you have encompassed a whole range of emotions and ideas through these layouts. Love your signature - I need some help to create one too. Have a super weekend and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts, love the shoes, and LOVE the siggy!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are so much fun to look at!!! The signature is very cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new signature and those layouts rock! I was so glad to get to actually talk to you today!! Thanks again for calling me. You are the best. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with Jennifer, those beads are awesome! Great job on the new siggy (I'v been needing one for a long time...). Love that you did your OLW for ST, and so cool that you played along with HOPE on STP. And all of the embellies on each layout are so cool. The flowers, the extra details, the cutting... all are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, your new signature is so groovy!
    I so need to scrapbook. Perhaps in my dotage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful LOs !!!!!! And the Siggie IS awesome!!!!!!! Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julie, those LO's are AMAZING!!!! Each of them is so strong!!!! Love that flower on the Hope LO!!
    Great shoes, would love to wear some flats in stead of snowboots!!!
    And the signature is great, love it!!

    We have a terrible day ahead it is going to snow (a lot) and there is a lot of wind, it feels so cold outside yak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the signature!
    I really amazed with all your different styles, gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome pages there Miss Busy!! yay Maggi, that is one cool signature and PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay!!!!!!! LOVE the siggy!!! :) ummm, and the flats are cute. you must be a flats girl like me! they're the best! i got my blue moon kit, and i still have yet to play with it! can't wait.

    have a great weekend!

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful layouts!
    love all the great flowers and stitches

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cute siggie. I really need to redo my entire blog, just can't muster up the motivation to get started.

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow..awesome layouts Julie!LOving all those fun and gorgeous elements you use on your layouts.
    That photo of your shoes is fantastic and I love your signature!Awesome kit from Kreatorville!!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sig is very awesome! I love all your LOs, especially the "HOPE" one because it sends such an important message and celebrates the best of humankind. I love how you used the letters and the ribbon at the bottom to balance the yellow in the photo. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well, love the shoes!!
    Love the layouts..especially the STP one!! It's gorgeous and the subject matter is fitting for it!! What a wonderful doctor!!

    I loe the other layouts too...so talented you are!!!
    I'm gonna have to find a way to make a siggy too!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at STP!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Woohoo - your new signature rocks! :D Love those LOs, and the peaceful snowman is so cute :) I'd better get off to the grocery store so we have food for the weekend - see you around & take care :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Julie I was sooo touched by your hope layout!!Beautiful work!! Love all the details in your layouts.
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great layouts, as always!! I'm loving that flower on the first one.

    I also LOVE that new signature! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. GREAT layouts Julie!!!
    And I'm such a fan of the Kreator Kits!! Did you see her last post?? You can buy me, yes, really, you can buy me, lol!!!
    And your siggie is so YOU, it looks GREAT!!

    Hope you're feeling okay!!

    Big hug, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful LOs. Love your sinature :
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the new signature Julie!
    And the LO's are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  30. JULIE!!!! I'm glad you found someone to help with your signature...it's coolness!!! I love the design of your hope page...the simplicity that draws attention to the picture. And, what can I say about those pages with the Kreatorville Kit????? The "strength" page is simply amazing...the circles, the stitching...the way the bird looks like he's IN the water!!!! And, that Christmas page REALLY makes my title sparkle...you REALLY rocked it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have to say the flower on the first photo is awesome.....share the secrets to it...*grins*. Great LO's. What a wonderful story behind the 1st one. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
    Love the Siggy...not sure on that one either. Learn as we go~i guess. Happy Saturday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS!!! So lvoe your style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely layouts, as always!

    Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great layouts Julie! Thanks for being such a great supporter of Scrap that Poetry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)