Saturday, January 2, 2010

*sigh* I know its a lot to ask...... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

...but here I am again asking for your support!!! LOL!!! Saturday is my day to host over at BlueMoon's Design Team blog....and I truly would appreciate the support over there if U have a moment!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I know I have been asking for the support a lot lately.....but I truly feel that we are all in this together and when we can support each other, we should! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanking all of U in advance! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


I also wanted to share the latest LO I have made for Sketchy Thursdays!!!!!! Its my last one as their GDT (insert sad face here.....) but one of my FAVES I have made for them!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) My title reads....."My Christmas Angels....*at least for this one night! :)" lol lol lol.....I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO and the cute cute cute felt embellies are from my dearest Jeanet! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

 

And speaking of Blue Moon's.....did U all get a chance to see the BLUE MOON we had on New Years Eve????? I tried to get a photo of it....and remember...LOL LOL LOL...I never ever claim to be a "great" photographer...LOL....soooooooooooo this is what I got when I tried to photograph the moon the other night!! LOL! Hey!!! At least I tried!!! LOL!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I wanted to share that the latest challenge is up at These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!!!! This time its the EASIET challenge U will ever have!!! MAYBE!!!! LOL!!! If U can decide what your FAVE LO of 2009 is!!!! Yep!!! That's what we want to know....WHAT is YOUR FAVE LO for 2009???? Send it on over to us there and U might win! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is the one I chose as my ALL time FAVE of 2009!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




LOVE and PEACE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and PS....yes I'm still sick :( Yes....I need another new set of ribs for all the coughing AGAIN last night....and today is another day of rest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

28 comments:

  1. Yep, we saw the BLUE MOON! :-)

    I ♥ the new LO's... the cute felt embellies are so fun. Still need to use mine! Maybe in my December Daily?!

    Hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will go and cheer you on over at BlueMoon :)! Great layouts too. Love them!!

    I didnt get to see the blue moon on NYE. We had waaaaaaaaaaaay to many clouds here. However you did a FABULOUS JOB on taking the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your work and I'm so glad to see that the nice woman (and new friend) leaving me love on my new blog is who I will be spending my Saturday's on BMS with. We're going to have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so the last layout is my favorite! I love that you get ll these LO's completed.
    Anyway girlie--Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Oh yes, it's a wonderful family photo on your banner, you look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left a comment this morning on the BM design blog. Love that layout and the felt embellies (my little reindeer is packed away with my reindeer collection). Really love your "fav" - when I first saw it, I was stunned - it is just so wonderful. You know how I love color, and the pic is so cute, and the way you mixed the patterns is awesome! Get well soon! we need you back at full strength! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those layouts!!! Just amazing. I will definitely come check out Blue Moon! I didn't know we had a blue moon on NYE... bummer... missed it! I went to bed by 10 since I was sick (I think food poisoning...yuck) Anyway, I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photo of the moon is STUNNNNNIIIng!!! WOW girl!! I will deff. head over to blue moon. I love your LOS They are always so bright and cheerful. Happy New Years HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweetie, my ribs are killing me too....can't wait for Spring...no one seems to be sick then!!
    I will hop on over to Blue Moon now and sing your praises!!
    You have the most adorable subjects for your LOs!!
    Feel better, big hugs xOxO Nerina

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a great pic of the moon Julie. I'm sorry you're still sick- not a great way to ring in the new year. So get better. I just left a comment on Blue Moon for ya! I love them! So happy you're designing with Mel there! Can ya get me a discount, just kidding! lol
    love ya,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful LOs Julie! Love the fav one - and the felt snowmen! Sooo cute :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that photo!! Can you remind us again next week to support you??? I'm old and forget things easily!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas lo is adorable, and the moon shot is great. I love the clouds in front of it. Congrats on being a big hot shot over at Blue Moon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Christmas layout, and hope your blog post went great! I think your picture of the moon is lovely. I have never gotten a pic of the moon to look that good! Will have to try to decide on what layout to submit for the challenge! I had several layouts I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i saw the moon!!! :) i made sure to check it out! :)

    and i'm off to support you over at bluemoon! :) yay for julie! :)

    are you feeling better?

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are gorgeous Jullie love the lo from Brook, those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all of your layouts! and you rocked it over at BlueMoon today! (but, I knew you would.)
    Hope you are having a fun weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the LO and I am off to give you some Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving that peppermint paper - so cute! your layouts always inspire.... left some love for you on Blue Moon - thanks for the head's up on their kits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I missed the Blue Moon...bummer!!! Love your layout with the cute little embellies! I hope you start to feel better very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I am going to finish blogging and bring out my scrapping stuff. :) So inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your Christmas lo! Sorry you've been sick, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are just adorable!!! I always lean towards red hues in layouts! Just so striking!!! Get better chick! Try the Vicks!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hopped on over from Blue Moon Scrapbooking. Love your blog, Julie. Your work is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet layouts Missy J2.Of to check out blue moon.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Julie I love those layouts, and the photo of the moon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Left you a comment on Blue Moon...awesome photo Julie!
    Love that you used those felt embellies...so great you got it!Hope you liked the hanger too,the one you just neeeeeded sooooooo bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my gosh! loving these layouts! such cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the Christmas Angels... it's just so precious!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)