Friday, January 29, 2010

Home from CHA! :):):):):):):):):)

Exhausted. Tired. Giddy. Happy. Overwhelmed. Thrilled. Honored.

These are just a few of the words that are swarming around my head right now from my trip!:):):):):):):):):):):):) I was honored to be selected by Nikki to join her at CHA and completely grateful for the experience....I met new people, saw old friends....got to work with AMAZING people....and overall just wowed at the time I had at CHA.....wanted to share a few more photos of my time there...not all of them are of people....but wanted to show some that I took just because! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

 


This is about all I saw of Disneyland!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

Ever After  Scrapbook was at the consumer show and was showcasing Nikki's new lines! Here are some LO's that of mine, Deana and Nikki's that they displayed! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

  

And the ScrapGal girls stopped by again with their traveling PIG!! LOL!!!! We gave him (or was it her??? LOL!) a "Willie-B" pin and here I am posing with the PIG!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

And I found out that Kelly from ScrapGal has a little issue with germs....sooooooooooooo CHEZ and JAMIE made sure they fixed her right up!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

Those girls CRACK me UP! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here is some snow I saw on the way home! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

And when Amy came to see me on Friday...she brought the kids some presents!!! Thanks Amy!! They loved them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

I have missed U all....I had MAJOR issues with getting my camera to upload photos today and spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on that task :( sooooooooooo I am writing the FAVE THINGS blog post tonight for tomorrows NEW challenge and HOPING HOPING HOPING to get out there and visit all of U also!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


26 comments:

  1. Loved meeting you!!!!! It was a total blast and I hope we get to do it again soon! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya know I love me some Scrap Gals!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Your blog was the next best thing to being at CHA, so thank you for those memories, lol! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing us all your wonderful photos!!
    I'm glad you had such a wonderful time but I'm also glad that you're home again!!
    We missed you!
    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jules. xx Must of been a blast to see your layouts at CHA.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. bwwahhahahaa! That pig has me rollin'! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that is very cool about Ever After Scrapbook!?!

    Thanks for sharing so many photos. Can't wait to attend, myself, one day! Looks like a lot of work, but a total blast!

    Have a great weekend & I hope you get all your photos uploaded! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh lordy, i had to check out the pig for myself. lol. so glad you had a good trip and got to see the scrapgals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos of the other sites you saw!! And the germ pics are too funny! Glad Brookie and Adam liked their goodies! Trevor picked that shirt out for Adam, but we know next time who to stick with! To infinity and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pics! I love your perspective! Hey, I'd still love to chat with you on the tele. Email me your phone again. I lost it, darn it!

    kartchnerfamily@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. yayayayay for home and your own bed!!!

    wish I could have come to see you!!!

    someday!!! we'll do to DL and Brookie can get her pix with Stitch!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You make me really wish I could have been there! Hey Jules....can you please email me tonight? I need to ask you something....lynnette-davis@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whew! Sounds exhausting and exhilarating at the same time!! I hope you're able to get in a little bit of relaxing this weekend! Welcome back to the desert :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, sounds like a total blast, meeting all those people in real life - and having your LOs on Cha! Great posts, love the sneakpeaks into the fairytale of our hobby :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to hear you have a wonderful time!
    llove the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all your photo's and talks about CHA!Thanks for your glimpse of it!
    I totally can imagine you're exhausted!Glad to have you back ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wahoo for ScrapGal and the traveling pig!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the photos.....they were just perfect!!!!!

    Have a restful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you're home safe and sound! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, they've been so great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh the pig and the tongues just cracked me up!

    Your kids look so happy that you are home.

    Glad the plate arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooooo Im so jealous Julie!!!! I'm working on hubby, hoping to maybe make it next year :D :D :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm actually quite jealous of all of those who have met you at CHA!!!! Pics of blogging friends meating in real life always seem like so much fun! I wish ...

    haha Julie, it seems that everytime you post pics of your kids getting presents, I see Adam posing with a T-shirt! Hihi, funny!!!

    Glad to hear you had such a fun time and arrived home safe my friend!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm jealous of all your fun at CHA!!!! Glad you're home and I'm sure the family is too... have a lovely lovely day!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so thrilled that you got to have that experience. You are the best and so deserved that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh! Love, love, love these photos, miss Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)