Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Now U all know I couldn't start off the New Year WITHOUT my SMILEYS right???? LOL!!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful evening....and are starting their New Year without any bumps or scrapes......sadly.....I was up HALF the night....but not because I wanted too....as I have told U all in previous posts....I have been sick since 12/26 and last night was the worse night I've had yet....I was coughing half the night and today I would like a new set of ribs as mine are about worn out from all the coughing!! :(  Sooooooooooooooooooo today I am gonna chill in my chair.....hoping to get some creating done as we all know deadlines don't hold off for sickness!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Speaking of creativity ( I was wasn't I??? LOL! ) I am hosting over at NoelMignon.com's blog every Friday this month as their guest designer....and I would soooooooooooooooooo appreciate the support on MY FIRST ONE there today!!!!!!!!!!! You can see the LO I showcased over there today right

Soooooooooooooooooo I am going to say good-bye for now....do a little New Year's blog hopping myself....I'm not gonna say I'm gonna take a nap as LOL LOL LOL.....I don't think my coughing will let me!!!! BUT SARAH....I will be resting!!! LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

HAPPY NEW YEAR and LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


24 comments:

  1. what did you get from Urban? i wanna see! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I will go check out your blog post now! Hopefully you can get some rest and feel better! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww feel better hun, i've pulled a muscle in my ribs coughing too - ouchy!!! Happy new Year hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will check out your post but I so hope you start feeling better! You poor baby, you must be exhausted - I am thinking of you and wishing hard that you get well very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. : .)

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get feeling better Julie! Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you too Julie, hope you feel better! Just for you... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you feel better soon julie...i wish i could send you some good cough syrup that will also help you sleep.....if you were here, i'd sooooo give you the hook up at the walk-in clinic!!!! lol! i will check yout your post at NM! Happy New Year and happy creating!

    kisses,
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hun, get better soon, the world is a dark and sad place with out you in it! Can't wait to see what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Julie, Hope you are feeling better and managing to get some sleep now. Love you blog and often drop by to see what you guys are up to :-)

    Love Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feeling blah on New Year's is no fun! That hurts when coughing is so persistant.
    Loved your NM layout, very very pretty! Get better fast okay!!!!!
    Wishing you all the best this year, deb xOxO
    :):):):):):)
    here's some of your smiles back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon and Happy new Year to you, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you went to the doctor young lady!!! Get better sweetheart and here's to a wonderful 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. Don't think I am nuts! But this really works!!!! Put a heavy coat of Vicks Vapor Rub on your feet and then put a pair of socks on before you go to bed tonight! I promise it will help calm that cough! Your hubby will probably not care for the yummy smell - but I am sure he will be happy that it calms that cough!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl...so hope you are feeling better soon what a bummer to be sick over the holidays! Hugs!

    I left a little love over at Noel Mignon...fab job!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Feel better soon!!! Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :) i totally bought stuff from urban too! HAHAH :) a couple pairs of shoes... what'd you get?!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY NEW YEAR Julie!!!!!!!!
    To you and your loved ones!!!!
    And I hope you'll be better soon!!!
    Now I'm going to check Noel Mignon..

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Bloss, happy new year and look after yourself! Get heaps of rest and go to the doc if you need to!!
    I want you back to your ole selfxxxxxxxxxxx
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you have a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2010, my friend!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just wanted to wish you a happy new year and hoping you feel better real soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy new year sista...and welcome as GD at NM.com....woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)