Monday, January 4, 2010

Girls (and boy) just wanna have FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....
Sooooooooo we got some more Christmas presents tonight from my inlaws good friends Peggy and Howard! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And YES....even though I may still be sick...lol lol lol...I just have to show U all ONE particular present that Brookie got that...lol lol lol...well MOST of us had to test drive (I say MOST as well....Brian doesn't all play nice with others!!!! LOL!!!)....sooooooooooooooo HERE is ME, BROOKIE and EVEN ADAM in one of Brookie's GIFTS! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) (And hehehehehehehehe....how many agree that Adam's future girlfriends soooooooooooooooo NEED to see the FOLLOWING photo of him???????? LOL!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

 

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe......OK....even SICK I think I make a pretty HOT Princess!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I also wanted to share the lo's I made for the latest NoelMignon.com challenge! :):):):):):):):):):) Here is what Noel says about the challenge.....
"Today we have a new challenge for you, and it's a SUPER fun one! We wanted to incorporate a bunch of elements from the Paper Doll kit (although you DO NOT have to use it to join us). We are calling this one the Sugar and Spice Challenge and it is running from today through the 22nd.
There are a few requirements for the challenge and here they are:
SUGAR = Bling
SPICE = Brads/Buttons
Must include the color PINK
Must have something SOFT on the page = fabric, felt, lace, ribbon, etc."
Here is what I created for this challenge :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 


 

And I also wanted to share the latest lo I made for this weeks Scrapping the Music :):):):):):) This week we are doing a TV theme song and the song is from..."The Golden Girls" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And and and and and we are STARTING weekly prizes for Scrapping the Music!!!! This weeks winner is going to win the latest Studio Calico KIT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 

LOVE to all........ :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

26 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty princess!!!!! :D I hope you feel better soon girlie ;) I absolutely LOVE your Gecko Page!!!! It is oh so cute!!!! Love ya Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at poor Adam - he will regret that in a few years!!!!

    Love those layouts...amazing, amazing, amazing at your creative gifts.

    I do hope you feel better soon. :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope the HOT princess gets well SOON! Cute gift & cute photos. Wonder why Brian didn't want to wear that & have it posted on your blog???

    Adorable LO's, Julie! (And I know that gecko... LOL!)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 'em!! I so need to check in here regularly!! :D And looks like you all had FUN!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OmG!!! I love these LOs! Colorful or not they have a great soul!!!!BTW: in your new profile photo you look like Elizabeth Taylor!!!!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Adam looks great in pink:):):) Love the lo Brooke and the frog look at the picture!
    All your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I totally love your LOS!!! extraordinary!!!

    I do hope you are getting better Julie!
    You definitely got the hot princess going on!!!

    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are super fun pictures! I bet they would be fun to scrap too!

    Great layouts, love the gecko layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics and you must do a page with Adam!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! THe LO for STM is PERFECT!!!!!

    Feel better soon!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that gift...you all look soo pretty!! And of course I love the layouts...we used to watch The Golden Girls all the time at my grandma's house after school!! I need to participate with this one! Have a great day Julie! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layouts! And yes you are one hot princess!!! Woot! Woot! Julie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Everyone needs some pink fluffy stuff!!! Great layouts, as always, babe!!!

    Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those photos are tooo funny! and Brookie looks cute kissing that gecko in the layout!
    awesome layouts, too, sweets!
    Have a good day, my love!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pink boa! The pics and the layouts are soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Diva!
    Looking pretty HOT there in your pink boa! And those are definitely some good blackmail pics for Adam!! I love your layouts, I was telling Melanie that you cranked out more layouts than anyone I know! You are a mystery to me woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  16. You poor baby, I certainly hope you are at lease improving - I can't believe how sick you have been! Love that boa, and now you can really blackmail Adam!!!! Great layouts - love that pic of Brooke. Hope you get better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhhhh, you really look sooooo pretty in pink!!! All 3 of you, sorry Adam ;-)!
    LOVE your layouts, Julie!!! The one for Noel Mignon is gorgeous, just adore the background paper!! And that pic of Brookie, so cute!!
    What a GREAT prize on STM!!!!

    Hope you'll be feeling better real soon!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that fabric flower girl!!! Adam's picture needs to go on his graduation board for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  19. what pretty princesses and prince with pink?! hehehe. ;) where'd you get that cute banner that says "sweet". me wants that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the Gecko page. You can really work a Noel kit!!
    Great LOs...you are always so amazing.
    I am sure Adam is going to love that pic in a few years!!

    Feel better soon!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my boys would kill me-although Jameson loves pink and purple, just not princessy things!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh - that boy of yours would melt any girls' hearts with this picture - love his smile! And I really admire that he actually dare to pose like this - I guess he loves his sister very much, and being self ironic is a good thing :) Love your LOs too - the friendship one is awsome, and the gecko hug so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. total awesomeness... your LOs are just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You all look like princesses...well..Adam like a pink Prince ;)
    I don't think he will like it when you show this picture to his future girl friend..you can blackmail with it though ;)
    LOve your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julie,

    I have done posts from time to time on Melsose Vintage. Wendy and her mom sure know how to put a store together. I actually am taking the class on the 15th that M.V. is offering.

    Thank you so very much for your feedback regarding videos. I am going to try to keep them under 3 minutes and will also continue to have traditional posts too. Your insput was MUCH appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think this qualifies Adam for Big Brother of the Year. Seriously. :)

    Great layouts! I'm glad I got to play along over at STM this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)