Saturday, January 23, 2010

CHA part two! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

I SURE am missing all of U and visiting all of U ... I am trying to keep up....but I see my bloggy list is getting longer ... not shorter... I truly want U all to know that I appreciate U taking the time to come visit me....and hopefully soon I can get caught up with U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooooooo here are some more pics from CHA!! :)

I forgot to share this one with U the other day! :)
.

And here is my friend Krista and Shorty Rossi, the star of Animal Planet's "Pit Boss" and his puppy "Hercules"....they are staying at the hotel that Krista is at....and he was nice enough to take a photo with Krista!! She loves Pit Bulls and has two of her own.....sooooooooooo she was WAY EXCITED to meet Shorty and Hercules! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww onto Nikki's BOOTH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is Nikki measuring her space! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And some other pieces of EYE CANDY for all of U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

 

And here is Nikki's SIGN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and a real quick commercial break to show U who I met yesterday!!! NAT KALBACH.... she was on the Scrapping the Music DT with me... and now works for Prima and Tattered Angels!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her and ADMIRE her work sooooooooooooooooo MUCH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  But seriously....I'm starting to get a complex...as every photo of me on this trip looks hideous!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 


Ok....now back to NIKKI!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is a Little Nikki and Little Dan along with some of the cute cute cute cupcakes made with Nikki's papers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And LOOK at these ADORABLE burlap buttons that Nikki came out with! :):):):):):):):) *LOVE* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And this one's for Nikki's hubby Dan....a little inside joke...lol lol lol....Nikki and I just want him to know that we are soooooooooooooooooooo proud of him for the amazing work he did on her crate that came to CHA! hehehehehehehehehehehehe....he did this all on his own! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



I will check in with everyone when I can.... and don't forget .... tomorrow we are doing a LIVE FROM CHA blog post on Nikki's blog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

35 comments:

  1. Julie.....Nikki's line looks amazing. I need to get me some of that! Love the pics. Looks like your are having the time of your life..... Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the line and it looks like you are having a FABULOUS TIME!!!! "-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for the sneak! I love everything! I am glad you are having such a good time. So wishing I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo love the photos...and you look GREAT, super happy and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, Paper cupcakes, how cuuuuuuuute! I'm so happy you are having fun! I wish to God I was there. Maybe someday!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos! Great to see all the new products being displayed!

    Have FUN & TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so fun to see you - will hopefully see you again :)

    Huge hugs and you are the sweetest!!!!! Send me the pic when you are back! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you are having a wonderful time....Your pictures are awesome...thanks for sharing. Continue to have more fun and keep sharing....smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Julie!!!!

    Tell Dan that Katrina thought he was going to use paint to do that to the crate!!!! I even told him what kind to use!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the first photo of you under the sign!! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the peeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOHHH mine... what fun you must be having!!! That paper is amazing and ohhh how I want those buttons!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you are having so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am soooo excited that your there and having a fab time already!!! If you see Nat again can you tell her I said hi?? In fact tell everyone I said hi lol yeah go on I dare ya hehehe
    Love you for sharing photos already, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm living vicariously Julie!! Oh how I'd love to be there - one day I'll make it :D :D

    You look like you're having so much fun, and yep, Nikki sure is a gorgeous girl, and the stall looks fab!

    Looking forward to more updates :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Julie for letting us live CHA through your eyes :) Sounds like you are having a great time already!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, you look beautiful so there! lol Thanks for sharing the pics, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are such a lucky duck. I haven't been around in awhile (again) and didn't know you were going to CHA. Looks like you are having a blast. Can't wait to check out part one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOh, looks like tons of fun!!! I just got my papers I ordered today...Victoria's Street and U R My Favorite! I can't wait to play with them! And with the new lines...I'm gonna start saving up so I can get some of the new stuff! Keep on having fun and I'm loving the pics! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look as though you are having so much fun. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a bit jealous you are there, wish I was..But I mean jealous in a good way! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW Julie, thanks for showing us these pictures, LOVE them!!! You are such a lucky girl, being there with all that gorgeous new scrapping stuff and those wonderful people!!
    Love your happy sweater, GREAT colors!!

    ENJOY!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness, I want it all!!! It looks so awesome, what a great paper!!!! Thanks so much for the sneak, love it!!! And don't be silly you don't look hidious!!! We miss you too, and you have got a lot of E-mail to read, hahahaha!!!!
    Have fun and I'll check you post later today!!!
    Big hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow...great photo's of CHA Julie!It looks like you're having a blast!And wow you met Nat..her work is so awesome!
    Loving those cupcakes and gorgeous booth!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You still have fun, and thanks for the pics!!! It's nice to look at them all sitting here in the Netherlands on a cold and grey afternoon.... keep the happiness up Julie! You made me smile again!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOve the pics and looks like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  26. awww you look like you are having so much fun! that is awesome babe!
    and no, you don't look hideous! shut your mouth! ahahahaha
    love ya, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The line looks great!! Im going to head to Everafter and check out their selection!! Great to meet you! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loving all your CHA blog updates!!!!Thanks for keeping us up on all the fun happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome updates Julie!!! I think you look gorgeous in the photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm so excited that you got to meet Nat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love it... you look like you had a great time!!! thanks for the peeks.
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  32. love it... you look like you had a great time!!! thanks for the peeks.
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  33. love it... you look like you had a great time!!! thanks for the peeks.
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  34. love it... you look like you had a great time!!! thanks for the peeks.
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)