Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA part 4!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

I tried my bestest to visit some of U last night....but the internet in the hotel I am in is like DIAL UP (Staci....I sooooooooooooooo feel your pain!! LOL!)!! UGH!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo frustrated!!! Sooooooooooo I am SORRY that I haven't made it around to everyone this week....please know that its not because I don't want too....I miss U all soooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!! Friday all should be back to normal!!!! LOL!!! If there is such a thing!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Wanted to share some more photos!! :)
I forgot to share this one the other day!!! I got to meet AMY!!! She lives here in California and came up to CHA to see me!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! She is sooooooooooooooooo SWEET! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And here is ME and a little lady that some of U might know... (LOL!) JENNI BOWLIN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And here are some girls from ScrapGal.com that I was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy jazzed to meet!!! Mrs. Chez....Kelly and JAMIE (Jamie is on my FAVE THINGS DT!!!! LOVE HER!)!!!! :):):):):):):):):) These girls ROCK......I was sooooooooooooooo HAPPY to meet them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I got to meet Lucy Edson!! *love her* (and ummmmmmmmmmmmm just sayin'...she might be a future GDT for FAVE THINGS!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And me and KRISTII!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I was sooooooooooooo excited to meet her...she is on the Scrapping the Music DT with me!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And here is a new friend I met....Illyse...she is a total sweetheart!!!!! And I just sayin'....she just might be a future  GDT for FAVE THINGS too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And Sarah, Gloria and I went out to dinner at Buca di Beppo's!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that place!!!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):) And YES....I know GLORIA is going to KILL me for the photo of her in this post!! LOL!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and the pins are a little treat for the Hubby!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 

 

 

 

And I've been playing too!! LOL!!! Here is one of the Make-N-Takes we did! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





I miss U all...and I will be back soon!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





36 comments:

  1. Julie...I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love reading your posts! (notice my picking up your habits of exaggerated punctuation!!!!!!!!!! ) LOLOL

    You sound sooooooo sweet and very fun!!!! I truly wish I could be at CHA>..if only for the sole purpose of meeting YOU and having my own blog post showcasing a photo of us!!!!!!!!!!!....like the ones you have here of you with all the famous scrappy people!!!! I gotta say...Girl...You ROCK a blog post!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your CHA experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of all the fun you're having!! Thanks for bearing through the dial-up to share pics and stories! They're fun to see. Have a safe trip home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    ok...I haven't ever met the girls from ScrapGal and they are my people.
    Dang!!!
    I might have to take that picture and photoshop myself in the background or something!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including us in this great experience you are having!!! It looks so totally COOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! you met Amy! She is soo sweet and such a cutie!
    sounds like you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all the pics!!! Love, jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT GREAT GREAT photos, Julie!!!!!!
    Jenni, Sarah, Michelle, Lucy, WOW, I'm so jealous!!!!!!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks for putting my pic first, you met some rad chicks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oH so much fun!! Now I've meet Jenni--But to met AMY in real person--now that would be awesome!! you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm going to kill you! jk! can you please take that horrible photo of me off of your blog?! augh! i look gross! see i commented on your blog! you should be impressed. =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, so glad you are enjoying yourself, love the pics. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love, love your CHA posts!!! Amazing photo's and you got to meet all those great people!!! So glad to see you have such a great time!!!!
    Hugs Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy... I ♥ Buca. Thanks for including me in your dinner though! :-)

    Really have ♥'d seeing all your CHA photos. So fun to see everyone IRL & not just on a scrapbook page. Very fun to see future guest designers for TAAFOMFT, too!

    Hope you have/had a safe trip back!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally the computer lets me add a comment, also sent you an email.
    It looks like fun, you've met so many wonderful people. Jenny B and even the Scrapgals! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so lucky to have met Illyse. She is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you're having way too much fun Julie!!! Thanks for feeling my pain too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow,Julie...awesome photo's!Love to see all the fun at CHA!
    So we miss you all too...even my inbox misses you ;)
    Have a safe trip back home!Hugs,Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm living CHA vicarously through you!!! Come visit me in Frisco, I'll take you to Bucas!!!!!!!!
    So happy you're having fun! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I too am living CHA through you..but you have to promise to stick me in a bag next time you go!!! Love all the pics of the girls...

    What an awesome time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOOOOHH my... you must have had a blast!!! Your head must be spinning after seeing all the new stuff... meeting all those fabulous people!

    ReplyDelete
  21. soooooooo glad you had a blast! Awesome pics, babe!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awwwww.. I feel soooo loved!! You are so adorable! I just had so much fun getting to know you at CHA. You are a lot of fun and soooo talented!!! :) Keep in touch!
    Illyse

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yep.. I'm back again.. STALKER!! LOL! just kidding.. I wasnted to tell you that now i know how I know you. ( that's a lot of know's) From Lydia Siegel's blog. She is my online friend and we have the same birthday and we both have daughters named Samantha!! She just posted on my blog and said that you were her online friend! Small world!!!
    :) :) :) :) ( see i like :)'s too )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Heeey!! It was fab to meet you!! I will see you Monday Morning bright and early posting at Scrapgal! lol

    Take it easy and recoop from this week...it's been rough but ohhh so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had to get all caught up on all of your CHA pics! WOW! girl! You've gotten to meet the best in the industry!!! I am just a wee bit jealous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, how much fun are you having?! Awesome! Love seeing all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am LOVING all of your CHA photos Julie!!!!! So excited that you got to meet Nat and Kristii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. just looks like you had a total blast my friend! I'm so glad you got to have that experience. :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving the pics and so glad you got to meet so many friends. Have a safe trip home:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. It was great to meet you! You have a bunch of fun blogs that I now will be following. I am going to link fave things to scrap it forward and you to my personal blog. I have updated SIF and now I am off to update my personal blog. Yikes..can someone say BEHIND!?
    I am loving all the inspiration! Thanks for being so real and a real sweetie as well. You rock girl you really do!

    ReplyDelete
  31. SO glad we finally met IRL!!!! Girl. Hugs. I am still beat !!!! I need a good quiet weekend and I bet you could too LOL . Hope your trip home went well.

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Glad you had so much fun at CHA - meeting and greeting and getting inspired! Love all of your photos and updates. Rest up and have a great weekend at home!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've LOVED looking through all your great pix, seeing people in "person" that I've only seen on profile pix!!! Looks like you had a WONDERFUL time and your pix made me feel like I was there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. you are so outta control! and i totally hate that pic of me but whatev. LOL. gloria was like ARGH to her picture. her bad! HAHAHAHAHA :)

    anyway, aren't you glad to be back at home!? it was fun, but i LOVE HOME. haha.

    we will all need to do that again soon!

    oh, did adam watch the michael dvd yet?

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  35. how much fun can one gal have... I think you had it for all of us!!! You're the gal!!! So happy you had such a wonderful time!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fun!!! Gotta admit, slightly jealous of your dinner with S&G. Sigh, someday... :)

    These pics are so great! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)