Sunday, December 13, 2009

This LO is brought to you by the letter "F" and the number "3" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all................

I wanted to share some lo's I have made.... the first one if for the latest Sketchy Thursdays GDT challenge that is happening for January! :)  I am honored to be their GDT this month...so, I didn't make this for the challenge....but just to show my support to Diana, Heidi and the rest of the team! :):):):):):):):) And this is the LO that is brought to you with the letter "F"...as in FRIENDS!!! This lo was made all with goodies that friends have generously sent me....in fact the NUMBER 3 is how MANY friends are included in the gifts I have received! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Michelle....sent me a Scralett Lime kit and on here I used the paper in that kit, the flourish, , the fabric flower and the SASS goodies! Thanks Michelle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Jeanet....sent me that ADORABLE smiley face and the CUTE buttons! Thanks Jeanet! :):):):):):):)
Toni.....sent me that oh soooooooooooo YUMMY felt flower from her ETSY shop! Thanks Toni! :):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

The next LO I made for a friend....hope they like it!!! :):):):)):) I used the newest Kenner Road kit on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 

 

And the last one I want to share....is one I made...just because :):):):) Again...I used a Kenner Road kit on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and I wanted to share a LO that GEORGIA made for me!!!! *Sigh* I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!! Look at my baby on her GORGEOUS work!!! LOVE IT....thanks Georgia! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE to all! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. I love how you match your papers. I love it! FABULOUS LOS too!

    BTW~ Did you get my box in yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layouts! I love the bright Sassafras in the first one! I'm so excited to see my flowers on pages...LOVE it :) I also love the Hambly lace paper with the chip frames over it on the second layout. Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love love love these layouts! It's so wonderful how you always have such great photos and how you always use special things from friends - it makes me feel so happy to see your layouts and then think of the people who gave you or made the embellishments. I really like the frames over the transparencies, the parens on the photo of Brooke, and speaking of, the great layout by Georgia. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT layouts again Julie!!! LOVE the Kenner Road kit!! And how sweet of Georgia to make you that wonderful layout!!

    Wishing you a wonderful week!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these layouts- especially the 3rd one! I always enjoy seeing your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations for your fantastic blog! I love reading every new post!!! you surprised me every time!!! you have lot of imagination!!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOHH, love all the layouts!!! I love them all! So inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous work on these layouts! And Georgia did a fabulous one for you, wow!

    Thank you so much for all of you sweet comments on my blogs, I so appreciate you spending time with me and my ramblings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this page, and I love even more that you play along every time no matter what!! Your !!! are rubbing off on me! :) Glad you got your package, and hope you loved it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... I just reread the title of your post and had to laugh. I love Seasame Street and I love that you used that as your title! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable LO's, Julie! I ♥ how you used the felt flower from Toni, too! So fun & colorful!

    Adorable LO from Georgia, too! She's just TOO SWEET! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all that eye candy my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Layouts Julie..love them!
    And wow..that one Georgia made is so wonderful!She's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh love all the LOs,you inspire me!! Wow i love the LO from Georgia, so sweet!Love her work.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the work is beautiful, but the lo with Brooke and the Santa...stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my my my!!! just BEAUTIFUL work!! That pic of you three is just devine....and I have to say that Adam is just growing up!! He looks like a man in this photo!!!! The time just flies doesnt it! You look soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Layouts Julie! I'm off the check the etsy site for the felt.

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layouts Julie!! Love those goodies too. That felt flower is just adorable:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. These lo's are very sweet. love al the embellisments.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the Lo's....just perfect and thanks for the comment you left me...BURN THAT SWEATER :-)!!! Wow...I look like a real chubby!!! Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful pages, as usual! i really love that photo of Brookie running with her hair swinging - great page too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. awesome layouts, babe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love the swirl in the first one! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Look at thesse beautiful works of art. I love your pages and to think you do them in 30 mins. or less just makes me even happier.....One day I wanna be like the boss lady! Love that you used what your friends sent you....I have a secret stash of special friend surprises.....I want to save them for a special occasion...LOL. Hugs sweet friend! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Julie! Love your work, can't wait to see your stuff with Blue Moon!Goodness woman, you've already had Christmas! Do you get happy mail every day! lol Well, you deserve it for bringing joy to so many of us! love ya, deb

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful LOs, Julie!! I love the Ge LO's too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH my, Great layouts!! We were in Phoenix on Saturday. But only for 90 minutes or I would have called you! We drove 6 hours to go to Hobby Lobby and eat at Cracker Barrel and then turned around and drove 6 hours home. Yep, we're nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your layouts! They are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All I have to say is WOW. Wow on everything. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. those lo's are absolutely beautiful... I especially love the Santa one with Brookie... the colors are amazing... and the making the photos bw... was perfect!!! beautiful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)