Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas....from Us to U! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Merry Christmas to all!!!! :):):):):):):) Just a quick share of some photos of our Christmas Eve together!!!! And YES BEKKA....we had us some YUMMY piegories!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) And I also just wanted to say A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to not only Jesus....but also someone else that means a lot to me.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

 

 

 

 

 

This one's called...."Trying to keep the daughter awake in the back of the truck so she doesn't fall asleep and then be all wired when we get home!" LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



This is a 40 foot angel that someone puts up every year!! *love* :):):):):):):):):):):):)



And of course....U have to see HIM on Christmas Eve!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)





MERRY CHRISTMAS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm the first one (I think...) to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! From my new laptop...YAY SANTA! LOL. Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mery Christmas to you! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to the Tucker-Wolek clan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas to you and your family Julie!!! Looks like you had a great Christmas eve together. We did too! I love Christmas but I'm sooo glad it's only once a year - it can become very exhausting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cozy and wonderful christmas eve! I love Brookie's dress - so cute! Have a very merry Christmas Julie, to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos!!! esp. the one of Brookie in front of the tree!

    merry christmas, Julie!

    XO! : .)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! xOxOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry, Merry Christmas!! Those perogies are making me HUNGRY...LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the angel is fantastic! I really love the two kiddos. sweet cuteness. Be merry, bright and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julie. long time no chat =) I've missed you too, I'm not blogging much, but I subscribed to your gallery on scrapbook.com so I could still see your wonderful creations. I love your Christmas pictures, a beautiful family.. and perogies, yum.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas to you and your family, lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas to you and yours! AWSome snowman! Love to see how your day was! Beautiful ornaments and georgeous LO'S below:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope your Christmas was beautiful!!
    Love to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas! :) Hope it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)