Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas part two - the gifts! :):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Yesterday was WONDERFUL!!!! Brookie was REALLY into Christmas this year.....we had a Birthday cake at my Mom's for Jesus and the person I mentioned yesterday as meaning a lot to me....Mark....and overall it was a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yep....SANTA CAME!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And Brookie's REACTION to the above photo!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for the gifts! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

 

 

And the grandparents getting their framed school photos of the kids....ALWAYS a winner!!!! :):):):):):):):) And its hard to see in the photos ... but I found these adorable fireplace frames with hung stockings that U can personalize .... the grandparents LOVED them! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

And there is a NOVELTY gift that people in Arizona I think are like REQUIRED to give anyone that is visiting from a state that HAS SNOW... (I think there's a state law or something like that...lol lol lol...I'm KIDDING!!!!)....anywho....this novelty item is what my Brother bought for my Aunt's boyfriend Bob!!! LOL! It's called an "ARIZONA SNOWMAN" and its literally a snowglobe with WATER in it and the top hat, carrot nose, coal buttons FLOATING in the WATER!! LOL!!!! U see....its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot in my part of Arizona for a SNOWMAN...hence the WATER!! LOL! Bob thought it was FUNNY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And I got a DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME from my BFF DANI!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!! I have always wanted one of these!!!!! YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And its hard to see it in the photo.....but this is an outfit my Aunt got Brookie and its got POODLES all over the skirt and a little poodle on the top too!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!! I can NOT wait for her to WEAR this one!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And here's the whole family posing with the personalized ornaments from Nana and Papa! :):):):):):):):):)


And Brookie GOT a NEW KITCHEN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And see ... Santa was HERE! :):):):):):):):) LOL! :):):):):):):):)

And Daddy showing off his Chicago Bears (I know Deb....I know Deb...WHY oh WHY does he root for them??? LOL LOL LOL!!! Its a hometown thing....U know how that is!!! LOL!!!) candy dish! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And OF COURSE .... Mr. Dandy got a new toy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And the kids opening their stocking stuffers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

And I just wanted to share this one....cuz my Aunt Mary and her beau are JUST the CUTEST ever!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

All in all...it was a FABULOUS day!!!!! I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful day too.... LOVE to all..... and just because the day is over....let's not let the reason for the day disappear from our memories ....  hopefully we all keep the spirit alive all year!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a VERY Merry Christmas! I hope you continue to enjoy the weekend, too! We got a lot of snow yesterday, so it was actually a "white Christmas." :-)

    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN!!! You had a lovely Christmas Julie... such nice pictures! You ALL look happy with joy and the presents and the love that surrounds you, it's wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da Bears huh!!! Let me talk to him!!!!!! What am I saying, my team is no better I guess!!! And you got the digital photo frame that my hubby wanted (and didn't get!!) My bad! Well, maybe they'll be one 1/2 off somewhere todday! lol
    Hey, it was John's birthday Christmas Eve too. Pretty funny! Poor guy always seems to get jipped and overlooked! Well, your photos are so great. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Lots of love and happiness to you in 2010! (Still cheering for your team to take the NFC east, but don't tell the Dallas folks out here that!!!!!!!!!) love you , deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the pics. It's funny...Isabelle got a kitchen too, and all kinds of pots and pans and even a little chef outfit which she looks ADORABLE IN!! Is that a Wall Hanging or a poster of Dale Jr??? Whatever it is I love it!! And love all Brookies stuff too...
    That Arizona snowman is great! Talk to you soon. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a magical day! And, OMG that is quite the haul of new baby dolls...LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a wonderful Christmas.....so happy that all went well and man I wish we had some of the baby dolls here.....I am so sick of trucks and loud honking toys!!!!! Such beautiful family pictures!!! Smiles to you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks like you had a truly wonderful christmas!!!! I love that you posted all the pics of the gifts received!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend. Seems like you have a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you all the best. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you all got totally spoilt. Have fun with the new goddies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your presents and your photos! So glad you had a great Christmas. Love the photo of Brooke on her new kitchen play set box. And your puppy looks REALLY happy! " )

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful post, especially the last words!
    Love the new outfit from Brook, and you all have gotten wodnerful presents!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee....love the photo of Brookie sitting on her kitchen!! Hoow cool is that!!! And I'm sooo glad that Mr Dandy got a pressie too!!!
    What a lot of happy Christmas photos!!! Love seeing sooooo many happy happy faces!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The smiles say it all...the big guy in the red suit sure left a big hall at your home!! I am so in love with Brookie's smile...you just want to eat her up. You ae so right about keeping the joy alive all year....I am going to try and make that work for us!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful holiday photos with us...it sure puts a smile on my face!! Big Hugs xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas :)! Looks like Brookie likes Tinkerbell. Im so glad. Now just wishing you all a WONDERFUL AND BLESS NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow thats alot of presents! Hope your family has a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely right...let's not forget the reason for the season!! Love all of your photos and thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow..looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!LOve that photo of Brookie sitting on her new kitchen!
    Glad you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool, I like to see that Santa is just as generous at other people's houses as he is at ours, LOL. (My hubs gives me so much grief that "Santa" spoils the kids.) And LOVE the pic of your uber adorable pup!!!!!! Glad your family had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)