Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*i've been good...maybe* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Happy 9days till Christmas!!!! Now....don't get mad at me for saying that!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share some LO's that I have made.... :)

The first was for a challenge over at NoelMignon.com ... and ironically... LOL... I used a NoelMignon.com kit for this LO!! Imagine that! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

The next one I want to share is for the latest challenge over at These are a Few of My Favorite Things!!! And this time we wanna SEE your FAVE CARS!!!! Now...YES... I know...this is BROOKIE and BRIAN....HOWEVER COMMA, they are BOTH BMW's!!! LOL!!! Well...at least their initials are!! LOL!!!!!! See....U don't have to give us a CAR ...LOL...maybe your FAVE CAR is someone with the INITIALS of a CAR...just like ME!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):) Again... I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


 

Then I wanted to share a LO I made for the latest sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays!!!! Again...hehehehehe (I sound like a broken record here..lol lol lol!!!!) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO!!! MAYBE...let's see howwwwwwwwwwwww many people get this...lol lol lol............... I am TRYING to DROP a MAJOR HINT about a little lady named Noel here...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

And the last one I want to share for now...LOL...there are gonna be more soon...in fact, I have one on front of me right now...still working on it for Scrap Fit's latest challenge!! LOL!!!.... BUT this one is for SCRAPPY TIMES and their latest sketch challenge....and hmmmmmmmmmm this time I used a Kenner Road KIT!! LOL! :):):):):):) Here is me, Deana and Sarah and our families this November together for dinner!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this photo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 

Well....that's it for now...ok....sooooooooooooo its NOT....sadly...Lisa on my These are a Few of My Favorite Things DT has stepped down (I'm still in denial....*sigh*)...but the positive side to this.... ummmmmmmmmmmmm VERY SOON ... I will be announcing TWO new girls that will be joining us (if U are a blog hopper like me...U might see their announcements before I get to it....LOL LOL LOL)....and I have asked a THIRD girl to join the team too...and waiting to see if she says YES (*fingers crossed*)....as sad sad sad sad as I am to see Lisa go *sniff sniff*...I KNOW that U all will love the (*hopefully*) three girls that I have asked to join us....MORE SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

24 comments:

  1. Love the layouts! How strange that you used a Noel Mignon kits on so many of them...you never use those...ha :) Can't wait to see the new DT members!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! So many wonderful layouts! And NoelMignon kits...I've never seen those on your layouts:) I"M SO EXCITED!!! AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!! Okay, just had to throw that in there...but now I'm curious as to who the third girl is....I hate to not know stuff! Love to you and your family in the XMAS season! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmm... hello?!?!?!?! i am SOOOOO mad at you right now. hahaha. you wrote, "me, deana and gloria".... where the heck is the miss sarah in that list?! HAHAHA. :) just kidding! you know i love ya.

    i was meaning to ask you... are you going to the supershow in anaheim too? or just the cha craftshow part? :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous again, you can make so much in a short time, I really can't.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Julie - such gorgeous layouts. As I was scrolling down I was thinking this is my favourite and then I scrolled down again and went oh wow this is my favourite, etc etc etc.
    All so lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts,I love the first and the last one the most.

    Yes, you make soooo much in such a short time.

    love to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts, love the BMW one! Sorry to see Lisa step down but congrats to the 3 new girls! you have such a fun team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the LO's...you did a super job and I am so sorry to Lisa go....she is such a talented and super person!!!!

    Have a great day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the LO's are just TOO CUTE! I'm lovin' that bow/ornament on the first LO, but I guess you know which one is my favorite! :-)

    Can't wait to see who's #3!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I could spend all day looking through your pages... you're so talented woman!!!I especially love the design on the BMW's page!!

    hugs dear

    PS: It really meant a lot to me the words you wrote the last times you left comments on my blog, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your layouts. The bow with the ornament hanging is a fantastic idea. At my house when you say Christmas, you have to say it like Sandy Cheeks...Chriiissstmaaaaas. With big eyes and hand gestures. I love Spongebob.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your LO's and YES I love the one for Scrappy Times!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!! And wow only 9 days, my goodness I really should get things done (I am a bit lazy the last days, can't get anything done)
    Can't wait to see the third new favegirl you have in mind!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all Julie!!! Especially my favorite things...Dad and daughter....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pages! I love all the cute elements, your style makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey baby! I love all the layouts but REALLY REALLY LOVE THE FIRST AND LAST ONE!!!! AWESOME STAMP, TOO! Love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok you got drool running down the sides of my face again because my jaw is all hanging open!!!! Great layouts!!!!!! I really need to get on the kit wagon - you always come up with the cutest layouts. I think my layouts need the zing that these kits give. I am sorry to Lisa go....but as they say when a door shuts a window opens - are however they put it! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love all!!!! Amazing work, Julie!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! Love your layouts!!! Awesome work here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I gigled over your BMW-layout... LOVE IT!!! It's a pity I am a "MC" and my man is a "MAC" (but we work with windows... teehee!) Aaah, my layout for t.a.a.f.o.m.f.t. is coming along just well without initials! LOVE the other layouts too ofcourse...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I can't believe how much you get accomplished in such a short time and they are all so cute. Love all the embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW WOW WOW. Every single one of these are amazing. You are one super talented woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. loving the layouts as always julie!!! i love that "joy" title! and the colors are wonderful!...hmmmmm...i already know ONE of the new DTs! I'm hoping to play with you guys after the holidays!!! have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Julie, you did it again!!!!
    GORGEOUS layouts, just so beautiful!!!! LOVE them all!!
    And yes, it's so sad that Lisa has to leave our great team, she will be missed!!! But.....the 3 new girls are fabulous!!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  24. love love love the lo's... I'm always awe struck by your lo's.... the cluster of Christmas trees is brillant!!! And the 'maybe'... is just adorable....bmw is too too sweet!!! And the 'together' is just crazy-wonderful!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)