Saturday, December 19, 2009

*he came every year* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Happy FIVE days till Christmas!!! EEEKKKKKK!!!! Are U all running around like me saying UGH UGH UGH....there just aren't enough hours in the day??? LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share some lo's I have made recently :)

The first is for Sketchy Thursdays!! Here is my take on this weeks sketch!! :) My title... "He Came Every Year" ... this was a blow up Santa that my parents had for me and my brother when we were younger... and no matter where we were for Christmas Morning...he was there filled with presents for us! :):):):):):):):) ALSO...I want to say a little SHOUT OUT for FOUR of my FAVE GIRLS are ALL UP for the GDT spot in January!!! YAY!!!! Soooooooooooooooooo if U have a moment...can U please go vote for ONE or all of my girls??? :):):):):):):):)
I would soooooooooooooooooo love to see one of them get the spot after their "Boss" has stepped down from the December GDT SPOT over at Sketchy Thursdays!! They are an amazing group over there and I can not thank Diana and Heidi for all their support for me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo .... plus some vintage goodies of my own! :):):):):):):):):):)


 


 


 

And I wanted to share a LO I made for the latest challenge over at SCRAP FIT! :):):):):):):):) I have been wanting to play along with them forever...and I finally had the chance!! :)  This time we had to pick a Christmas word... (I chose "TRIM") and use elements in our LO that used the letters that we chose for our word ... I know...LOL LOL LOL...I'm confused too...lol!!! Basically...I chose TRIM...so I used Tag, Ribbon, Ink and Misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):) And the other requirement of the challenge was to use as much Cosmo Cricket!! The only items that aren't COSMO on here .. (well, besides the photo...lol lol lol!) is the stamps and the ribbon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Again...I used several different NoelMignon.com kits on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) This is a photo that my Daddy took back in the 1970's....I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee his photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 


 

And I wanted to share some gifts that I have received this week! :):):):):):):) First from Jeanet... she sent me these YUMMY presents...LOOK at that chocolate...it has a "J" on it!!! *love* and for the last challenge Jeanet had made a wall hanging with the coolest vintage hanger holding it.....I told her that I needed to know where she got that....and INSTEAD ... she sent me ONE!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! Thanks Jeanet!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my presents! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And next a couple of girls were wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sneaky and tried to find out my birthday (AIN'T HAPPENING!!! LOL!!!) and sent me this ADORABLE Twilight INSPIRED necklace....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it...sooooooooooooo a HUGE THANKS to JESSI and TONIA...for my UN-BIRTHDAY (lol!) present with this GORGEOUS "So the Lion fell in Love with the Lamb" necklace!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GIRLS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And .... SARAH and GLORIA sent me and the family some CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE ornaments today!!! *love love love love* them sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Thanks GLORIA and SARAH!!!! LOVE U two! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




And I wanted to let everyone know that Nikki Sivils is having a DT CALL!!!! That's RIGHT!!! She is LOOKING for TWO NEW GIRLS to join our team!!!! U can get all the INFO right HERE HERE HERE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL....and if I don't get back here before Christmas....I want to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love your layouts as always!! And seriously, you must get the most gifts LOL. I am so glad you got your necklace!! I saw that and wanted it, but knew we had to get it for you! I will check out the DT call. Have a very Merry Christmas Julie!! But I know you will, b/c you are so jolly like Santa! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the santas!!! and envious of your goodies!!! :.):.):.):.:.)

    yayayayay! a good day fo sho'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, I love the layouts so much! especially the first one! so adorable and lovely!
    and the happy mail is awesome!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY GIRLIE!!! isn't that just too adorable!!?? soo glad you liked it!! you know I'm just gonna tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway!!! jessi and i just decided we'd assign you a birthday (jess had a clue it was somewhere around this time of year..lol)

    those layouts are awesome!!! way to go!! just beautiful as always! and adorable ornaments!!! how soo super sweet!!

    hope you have the most joyous Christmas!!!! LOVE YOU, GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie,
    Just a quick note to wish you and your family the most Joyous of Holiday Celebrations!! Thank you for always being there and making me smile with you comments and all of your inspirational and creative Layouts.
    It is crazy that when we are young and we are away from home for Christmas the biggest worry is if the big guy in the red suit will find us...you've captured it as only you can!! Blessing sweet friend !!
    Big Hugs xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab fab layouts here Julie ! Happy Holidays !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm glad you got the ornaments!!! :) i know what a christmas fanatic you are... and i thot, well she'll never get rid of anything christmas, so she'll never throw me out! HAHAHAH :) anyway, hope you like em! :)

    ummm, and LOVE those layouts. where are the pics of you and your brother tearing those pics open?! hehehe. i don't think i have ever seen a pic of your brother. LOL.

    okay, that's it...

    i'm counting down the days to CHA!!!

    yay!!! i'm gonna bug you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie that first layout is so beautiful! something about it really struck me. Hope your Christmas is filled with Spirit and lovely memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love your "he came every year" layout. The stitching and all the clever little bits...just perfect. You have been soooooo busy...putting me to shame. MMMMERRRRRYYYY CHRRISTTTMAS from me to your family!!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great wow!
    love the lo's !
    I hope you have a wonderful time with your family ....enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your LO, so nice to read about everyones Christmas traditions, love that Santa!! And again all those great gifts, love the little mittens with your names from Sarah, so cute!! And that necklace, wow!!! Thanks for the shout out, can't wait to see who gets it!!! Did you manage to look at the blinkies????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby LO's!!!!! Love!!!!!!!!! Wow, you really got some great gifts.....you are one lucky lady!!!!

    Have a great week!!!! I am digging out of 24 inches of stinking snow!!! YUCK!!!! Wish it would have just waited a few more weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your LOs rock! Love them! Beautiful ornaments - and merry xmas to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both of these layouts - that Santa is so cool - I will have to check out Scrap Fit - and all that happy mail!!!!! Yay for happy mail! What sweet presents - and when is your birthday? Have a great week and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome stuff gf!! Love what you did with the ScrapFIT Workout! Thanks for playing along with us! We have a DT search going on right now so help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We loved having you this month, Julie!!! You did such a great job with all of your sketches... and for those that haven't worked with Julie before.... MAN, can she turn stuff around QUICK! And I mean, like, Superman FAST!!! I think we had the whole month sent to us in 48 hours. SERIOUSLY!! I want to be you when I grow up, Julie!!! :) We'll miss you in January, but it looks like there may be some serious talent following you into 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crazy timessssss!!!Lovely layouts,i love that vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your LOs.
    You are amazing!!
    Very merry christmas to you, my friend.
    BIG hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your LO's are both so cute! I'm lovin' all the Christmas goodies on the first one & of course all the CC goodies on the 2nd!

    Fun gifts!

    Have a GREAT week, Jule! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. As always loving your layout Missy J1, esp the Santa one.

    Have a safe and happy Xmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this post! Those layouts are way too cute and that little Santa! Love the ornaments you got!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl I just realize I forgot to say GLAD you played along! Now I need to get my rear in gear and do one of TAAFOMFT challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun Santa and a perfect layout for him! Congrats on the happy mail, so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your layouts, Julie!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous presents you lucky girl! Love your pages - especially the Santa one. I just had toclick it for a closer up look. So much to see and 'ooooh' at.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great site! Have a marrrrvelous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your layouts always ROCK!!! Look at those yummy goodies!!!! You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great layouts! I love the "He came every year" page. It has an awesome vintage Christmas feel to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are so talenteddddddd!
    Thanks for doing the ScrapFIT challenge. So happy you had the chance to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are the lucky winner of WO #10 over at ScrapFIT!!! Email me your addy and I will get your Snorkel kit int he mail.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Huge Congrats to you on winning the ScrapFit Challenge! Woo Hoo! I love that gecko ornament and your other delicious goodies!

    What a fun blog!!
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)