Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas time is ALMOST HERE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all...

I'm not even gonna comment on Brookie's last post.....*whatev* and all that!!! LOL!!!! Just playin'...its all in FUN and I'm glad my friends and family enjoy reading life through her eyes!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) Seriously...I think if SHE did know how to type....I'd be in BIG TROUBLE!! LOL!!! All the truths would come out!!! LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE to all!!!!!!! I hope everyone is NOT tooooooooooooooo stressed out!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share the lo I made for the latest Scrapping the Music!!!! For the NEXT TWO weeks we are doing the opening song from the movie, "Christmas Vacation!"....and U all KNOW I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that movie...as I have been dubbed Mrs. Griswold!! LOL! :):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  My title ... (on the photo) reads: "Got Ourselves the Finest Snowman in the Neighborhood" And YEP...that's ME and my Daddy! :):):):):):):):):):):)



 


 


 

And I also wanted to share some Christmas Decorations that I have made using Nikki Sivils North Pole Nights!!! Speaking of Nikki....tomorrow is my day to host on her blog...and I know we are all busy....but if U could spare a moment...I would truly appreciate the support! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) (ohhhhhhhhhh and PS Mom...NOW U know what I made for Christmas Eve dinner over at Sue's house!! LOL!!!! LOVE U!) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


 


 


 

And the last thing I want to share is a LO I made using again...Nikki Sivils's North Pole Nights line....this is LITTLE Julie again...and My title reads..."The perks of growing up Kodak!!" :):):):):):) When I lived back home ... they did these wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FUN stages for kids to take their photos at Christmastime!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


 


 


 


 


 



I want to WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS...guess I should have put a scanner on my LIST...lol lol lol...as mine doesn't work...soooooooooooooooooo instead here is Miss Brookie HOLDING her photo with Santa we had done this past Friday!!! :):):):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


 

22 comments:

  1. cool cool table decor! and tuuuute pix of brookie 'holding' the pix of she and santa!!! merry xmas eve, eve!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all the Fabulous LO's Julie!!!! You did a great job on them and the photo of Miss Brookie...too cute...I should have put a scanner on my list too.....because mine is broken!!!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and may it be filled with the most wonderful memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been MIA on commenting...you should see my blog reader!!! WHOA it's overwhelming!!!!

    Loving all the layouts - you are always a good source of inspo for me!

    I hope you and your family have a most blessed Christmas with lots of Kodak moments!!! ;););)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your layouts and placecards - such luscious colors and those snowflakes are too cool. I love Brooke's smile as she hold the Santa photo! thanks for alerting everyone to the NS giveaway today. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics of little you! So cute! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layouts and happy holidays!! You had snow in AZ?? We're leaving early in the morning for Acapulco. No snow, but lots of margaritas aand digging in the sand...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so many wonderful creations! I wish your family a very Merry Christmas!!! Can't wait to see the pictures your post!!! I hope to get my fav. car up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the layouts and table decor!!!! You amaze me with every single thing you make. Love the shots of little Julie. :oD Hope you have a SUPER Merry Christmas, Mrs. Griswold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. merry christmas to you and your family! :)

    make sure to take lots of pics to share! :)

    big hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful and great work, wishing you the best for the next year and great holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous layots Julie and what a beautiful table decorations!!
    Love Brookie with her Santa photo!
    Wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Christmas!!Enjoy!Hugs,Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great LO's, love the pics of you as a little girl!! And the table decoration you made are gorgeous, please show us how your table looks????!!!! And yeah a smilling Brookie with Santa, so cute!!!
    Have a wonderfull time with your fam!! I am of to pack the bags, see you next year love!!!!!
    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layouts Julie, they are so fun and colorful!

    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS TOO JULIE!!!!!
    I'm so sorry I haven't visited your blog in so long. Don't take it personally my friend, I haven't read anyone's blog this last month... I've been swamped here, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to until next year :-( We have people to go and visit almost every day the next weeks.

    And of course the kit which you asked about is open to you as well, it's Keandra's kit, she's from New Orleans. If you haven't met her yet, you should definitely "meet", she would love all of your smileys and exclamation marks!!!!!!!!

    Here's the link to her (personal) blog: http://kiwithekreator.blogspot.com/

    And here's the link to the Kreatorville Kraft blog (kits): http://kreativity.kreatorvillekraft.com/

    If you're a kit lover (and I KNOW you are), you will love this kit Julie, I'm not just saying this because I'm on the design team. The best part for me is the handmade title and embellie of your choice, and she has lots more of those in her etsy shop. You can find a link to that on her blogs.

    If you have any questions, you can contact either her or me. Here's my email address: peggy.schenkels@telenet.be

    I'll be back to visit you ASAP Julie, in the mean time, enjoy the rest of the holidays my sweet friend!

    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry merry christmas from my family to yours!!!
    Love your creations - they totally look fab!!

    Hugs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahahahhahhaaaaa, i love the Rochester page!!! OMG, that was so cool!! We are waving to you from chilly Brockport!! Beautiful pages, and I'll make sure I stop by Nikki's blog to support you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable LO's & projects, Julie!

    Have a VERY Merry Christmas! Enjoy celebrating with your family & friends!

    Big hugs...

    (PS.... just left some love at Nikki's)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Julie!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!! I love your snowman page! How cute. I'll stop by and say Hi on Nikki's blog. {{{hugs}}}
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've told you about a zillion times already, but Merry Christmas again!! I think I'll watch Christmas Vacation tonite after we read the kids their Christmas stories and get them in bed so SANTA can come!! Those layouts are gorgeous!! I was totally bummed I didn't win the giveaway at Nikki Sivils...oh well maybe next time!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your layouts Julie, and Brookie you are too cute! Merry Christmas girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES JULIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julie, i love the pics of you as a child. all the layouts are great.
    Brookie is just a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)