Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tinkerbell and the Zombie Mechanic ruled the streets in Glendale, AZ! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....


I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween last night!!!! Brookie got really into last night....lol....at first she was like, "yeah ummmmmmmm....this is freakin' me out...Abum can go get my candy for me!" lol....but after us telling her a few times that if a house had "lights on" and she could go get candy....she was all over it!!!!!! LOL!!!! She would see a house and say, "the lights are on!!!! come on Abum, they have candy for us!!" and go running towards the door....it was adorable!!! Of COURSE....she still wouldn't go near the houses that looked "haunted"....noooooooooo way noooooooooooooo how!!!!!! LOL!!! But the kids both got some major candy stash, (and Mama of course had to go through it before they could touch it...as Adam's not allowed to have any "sticky" candy because of his braces....and well....I don't want the messy underwears from Brookie having the Hot Tamales candies....LOL....but they still both had some MAJOR candy after Mama dug through it!!! LOL!!!).....soooooooooooooo here are our photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


First....the kids got goody bags from the Nana's and the Papa's! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

  

  

And really...she WAS actually EXCITED about her Pumpkin Sucker...lol...I don't know what's going on with her face here!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And she actually "loved" her dollar!!! LOL!!!! I guess I just kept clicking the camera at the wrong moment!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) And U can see Adam loves his $$$$$$ too!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

And here is some of Adam's stash from the grandparents! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

  

And it was my parents 40th wedding anniversary earlier in the month...and my in-laws bought them a present! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


And nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww for the COSTUMES! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My TINKERBELL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here is the problem.....LOL....U have a daughter that has had NINE surgeries for her Port Wine Stains....each time....she gets steroids for TEN DAYS after to avoid blisters....lol....and as we all know...steroids CAUSE GROWTH too!!!! LOL!!!.....sooooooooooooo we have a THREE YEAR OLD that has had 90 days in her life on steroids!!!!!! Soooooo at THREE....she is ALL READY 3 1/2 feet tall...(she towers over 4 year olds and gets pretty close to some 5 year olds too!!! LOL!!!)....sooooooooooo we have to buy her clothes that are for 5 year olds....but as U can tell from the photos....the dress part is STILL too short for her...sooooooooooo on goes the leggings...but her shoulders are regular sized...soooooooooo we had to put a shirt underneath to help "hold up" the shoulders and wings!!! LOL!!!!! Its a pain to shop for her...as MOST dresses we buy are toooooooooooooo short and we have to add leggings and call it a shirt!!! LOL!!! Thank goodness she is tooooooo young to "get it" yet!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

  

  

And here is my ZOMBIE MECHANIC!!!!! **side note** Mama did NOT NOT NOT endorse or help pick out this costume....ummmm LOVE U BRIAN!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And here we are on our Trick -Or Treating Way! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

  

And we saw some cool pumpkins along the way... :):):):):):):):)
 

  

  

And by the end of the night....our ears were getting a little chilled (Yes...I know... we live in AZ....but it is the desert...and believe it or not....the nights get cold here!!! LOL!!!!) :):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooo we got to put on our new stylin' winter hat! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

And I wanted to share REALLY quick the LO for the LATEST These are a Few of My Favorite Things CHALLENGE!!!! This time we wanna see your FAVE VACATION....and WE HAVE THREE PRIZES for THREE WINNERS to GIVE AWAY this time!!! Woooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!! My FAVE VACATION is The Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Las Vegas!!!! *ok ok ok....sooooooooooooooo U all are like...WHAT??????? is she CRAZY???? A simple room in a Las Vegas Resort is her FAVE VACATION spot???? Holy smokes ... what is wrong with that woman??? LOL!!!! *but hear me out....* this is my journaling: "She's not an exotic destination, nor a far away land...she's nothing special to some...and doesn't have the fanfare of a magical land...but she's where i feel magic...where i feel beauty...where i feel creativity flowing...so no matter it be spring, summer, winter or fall...the Bellagio's Conservatory and Botanical Gardens will always be my fave vacation- this is where my dreams come true!" ...okkkkkkkkkkkkkk....soooooooooooooooo now do U see why I say that its my FAVE VACATION spot??? lol....hoping you are all nodding YES and agreeing now!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

  

  

  

  


And I also got an award from the dearest Jennifer...and I promise...I haven't forgotten...I will be doing it soon!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

  1. Love your layout so much!! The pumpkins too, great idea to take pictures of them. Love Brookie's costume, she is so cute! I don't really endorse zombie mechanic either, but to each teenage boy his own! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prettiest Tinkerbell I have ever seen!!!!!!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO!!!!!

    Looks like you all had a wonderful Halloween!!!
    Brooke's costume is adorable!!!


    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..what a beautiful Tinkerbell...and I like the zombie too ;)Has to be scary..;)
    LOve your photo's and those pumpkins are great!
    LOve your layout Julie,wonderful colors and stitching and beautiful photo's!Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what wonderful pics Julie...Love the beautiful Tinker Bell and the zombie.....scary!!!!!! The Lo is just beautiful!!! So glad you had such a wonderful evening!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE...brookie's expressions always crack me up! "no...not a sucker!!" lol!!!!
    she was a BEAUTIFUL TINK, and that zombie mechanic get up was rockin!! looks like u all had a blast!!! :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the kids looked so good! Love all of the pics and that LO is so pretty. Glad you had a good Halloween. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great night out and about for Halloween. Love the costumes.... and really love Brookies face...Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah-I didn't endorse the creepy clown costumes either! whatever happened to the inncocent little robots and dinosaurs? Glad you all had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hot pink leggings with the tinkerbell costume! I think it looks rather hip. :)

    Glad they had fun and got lots of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween :)The kids looked great :) I love your favorite things LO. One of my faves of yours.!! REALLY!!! Beautiful work as always .......I hope you have a wonderful week girl. Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeap definitely the prettiest tinker i've seen love the pics and the page too missy J2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful TinkerBell, and I love Adam's costume. That's great! Your layout is awesome too. I also seem some really cool black and orange in those photos...that one jack-o-lantern photo is SOOO cool. LOVE IT! Glad you all had such a great Halloween. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOOHHHH my... what great pictures. Love all the halloween ones, she is a cute tinkerbell and your son is just scary! (Which is cool for the older ones!) I love the layout as well! Looks like you had a great Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the costumes and the lo is just amazing, wow all pink I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the costumes from one extreme to the other - cute tinkerbell and scary zombie mechanic. Mine dressed up as a nurse and went trick & treating with her friends (okay not so big here in Australia but some places are getting there) - I always decorate the front area of my house so kids know they are welcome to knock on my door. xx (haven't posted pics of her on my blog yet and havent' taken them off the camera)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such great pictures! My son calls my parents Nana & Pap too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like halloween was tons of fun...love the costumes! Great page, I love the way you did the title work on it. I'm trying to pick my fave vaca so I can play along too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun Halloween, the kids look great! Happy anniversary to the folks! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hehehe, doesn't Adam look HOT in his outfit!!!! My boys looooove it!! Love little miss Tinkerbell with her stylish hat as well!!!!! And wow those pumpkins are awesome!!!! Love you LO for TAAFOMFT, but you already knew that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome costumes! Yay for lots of candy in the treat bags (& money, too!:-)

    Cool FAV TRIP LO! I've been to Bellagio, but not to their Botanical Gardens. Will have to check that out next time we go to Vegas! Looks really pretty! :-)

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a lovely Tinkerbell!!!! And Adam also looks GREAT in his outfit!!! Wonderful pictures, Julie!
    And you know I LOVE your TAAFOMFT-layout!!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  23. that little tinkerbell is so cute! i love your page - those photos make it look heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love that little tink! she is so adorable. and i think a botanical garden sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  25. JULIE!!!!!

    i know you're at work right now, but just wanted to say that we had a blast last night. :) so glad we got to meet you and the rest of the fam. :)

    LOVE the costume pics!!!! brookie makes a cute lil tinkerbell! :) ...and adam has ONE SCARY COSTUME. hehehe.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Julie, love your photos. Looks like you had a great Halloween. Your layout is so cute. Love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ooooh how cool are those pics!!! Love the lit up pumpkins too!!!! Love your little tinkebell in her wings! and looks like way tooo many lollies!!! LOL
    Your LO is just STUNNING - absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    wow wow wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved the kids costumes and Marc would really love Adam's zombie mechanic!!! Great photos on Halloween. Do you ever run out of energy????

    ReplyDelete
  29. Okay I thought the last post was tinker bell... but I see know I was wrong... my bad... Brookie you really do make a cute tinker bell... and the Zombie Mechanic... wow... I don't think I want you working on my car... I'd be scared of what it might cost me... tee hee...

    love love love the lo... I love the pictures and all the flowers... they really make you feel the place... wonderful lo... love it!!!
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)