Monday, November 2, 2009

These are a Few of My favorite Sarah's, Gloria's, Deana's, Bob's, Bryn's....and my clan of course! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

Soooooooooooooooooo my family was lucky enough to see my dear dear dear friends Deana, Bob and their daughter Bryn and to boot...we got to meet Sarah and Gloria YESTERDAY!!!!!!! Deana and Sarah are on my FAVE THINGS dt....and we all got together at the hotel that Deana & her family were staying at to B-B-Q, chat, laugh and exchange gifts!!! that's always FUN RIGHT??? LOL LOL LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Here are a few (who we kidding...this is JULIE we are talking about...lol!!!) to share of our time together! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Here is the whole clan!!!!! We have Gloria, Sarah, Me, Brookie, Brian, Bob, Deana, Bryn and Adam! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Next....we have my FAVE GIRLS....Sarah, Me and Deana! :):):):):):):):):):):):)



Next...we have Bryn and Brookie PICS!!!! Bryn was soooooooooooooo AMAZING with Brookie!!! Here they are playing dolls, opening their presents from Sarah and Gloria....and Bryn was even sweet enough to let Brookie help her paint the tea set that we got her! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 

 

And Mr. Adam got a little spoiled too!!!! He got a Toby Keith CD from Deana and her family and a Target gift card from Sarah and Gloria! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


And a bunny rabbit was nice enough to come see us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And look at these adorable treats that Deana, Bob and Bryn got for us!!! The mugs have the "adults" initials on them!!!! *love* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And U see ... Sarah kept telling me NOT to take photos of her...lol...U CAN NOT TELL JULIE that and NOT EXPECT PICS TO GET TAKEN!!! LOL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And look at the MODEL/PHOTOGRAPHER Bryn!!! She is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!! Just like Mama and her drink??? LOL!!! Kidding DEANA!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Add caption



 


And of course....lol lol lol...this is Julie's blog...soooooooooo she has to show HAM BROOKIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




The kids ACTUALLY enjoying a moment together...LOL...kidding!!! they got along....just Miss Brookie didn't take a nap and Adam was getting on her last nerve towards the end there!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Miss Sarah, Brookie and Adam....and YES!!! Brookie has FOOD in her mouth!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):)


All in all it was an AMAZING NIGHT!!!! I sooooooooooooooooo hope to meet all my FAVE GIRLS SOMEDAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Also...I wanted to share some lo's too :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First up is for this weeks song at Scrapping the Music!!!! Its TV THEME SONG week again...and we are doing "HAPPY DAYS!!!!" This is Me, Sasha, Penny and Julie in Tennessee this past June...and when I see these girls....they are the HAPPY DAYS for me!!! And my fellow STM DT team member Michelle TOOK this photo of us! :):):):):):):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


And speaking of Noel...she is having a Halloween challenge right now...and I made this for her challenge....my title is: "Carve or Color *whatev!*" :):):):):):):):) Since everyone was sick this past month (except Brian...knock on wood!!!!) we didn't carve pumpkins...lol...rather I got the mini pumpkins that the kids got to color! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

And I also went to my FAVE SEASON ever and made some Christmas Cards using Nikki Sivils' newest line....North Pole Nights!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this line! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 


And a local grocery store was having a kid fun Halloween day the Thursday before Halloween!!! And here we are hanging out there! :):):):):):):) They got to wear their costumes...and make cookies! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


 


 


Ok....I think that's all folks (I think its enough too...LOL!!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

32 comments:

  1. i got a sneak on Sarah & Deana's blogs....LOVE LOVE LOVE that you girls got together! (a little green I must admit)! Those photos are awesome - everyone looks great - I commented on Deana's post that I can't wait to see all the layouts you girls produce and you probably already have 4 or 5 done already! LOL:):):):):):):):):):)

    Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics! Looks like you had a blast together! That LO is amazing. I need to look into her kits, they really look great! Loved your comments from the blog award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pix and looks like such a fun time!!!!!!wish I could have been there! Love your layouts too and your one-word answers - so revealing! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh -- slightly jealous over here. :) Someday I'll get to meet all of these amazing gals! Your projects are so cute! Oh, and olivegarden...totally worth making it one word! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously....no muffins? I love muffins! Althought Olive Garden is a fave of mine too, and now I'm seriously wanting some Salad and Breadsticks..MMMMM!! I love your comment on my blog. Oh, tell Adam I want that Toby Keith c.d. and I'm sure Lucas does too:) I'm glad you had so much fun hooking up with Sarah, Deana, and all. Have a great week girl! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1.... you gave me s--t for ONE 2-word answer & almost all of your answers are more than 1 word. Hmmmm.

    #2.... why did you cry last night? :-( Supposed to be happy! And just look at that flattering photo of me on your blog... that will bring a smile to your face! LOL!

    I ♥ all the photos & stories from last night! So fun!

    and... #3... I don't know what's yummier... the cookies or the rockin' LO's! ADORABLE!!!!! :-)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you! I'm a bad blogger & bad SIStah. Your SIS Live LO brought back good memories...How fun to see Deana is just as beautiful in "person" as she is in her profile pics LOL (!) I'm working on a calendar for holiday gifts right now and learning digi scrapping...getting ready for Scrap Camp next week (!!!) packing all my stuff up! Miss it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!!!!! you posted pics!!!! i'm still being a slacker and not uploading my pics! HAHAH. :)

    love all of them, and i'm prob gonna steal them to scrap and post on my blog because i didn't take that many photos. :( boo....

    anyway, we are def going to have to get together sometime soon. we are thinking in getting timeshares in the westin in the future.. so we'll def be back! HAHHA. :)

    thanks for the emails earlier! it totally made my day. :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ps-and why did you cry last night?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JEALOUS HERE! Thats alright though. On our way to visit family this coming year we will stop in AZ to visit you and my family. Then as we head toward cali to visit more of my family and inlaws we will stop in to see Sarah! :) Love the layouts. Im loving the big bow you made on the halloween lo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..awesome pictures Julie and what a fun and great time you had together!!
    Love your lo's and christmas cards and I love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I'd wish to see some of my blogging friends one day ... *sigh*. Too much to see in this blog post for me to comment on all of it ... let's just say I enjoyed this post, I love looking at the pics and seeing little bits of your life (oh yes, curious is my middle name!) and your LO's are gorgeous as usual.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I knew there would be an overload of pictures on your blog, lol!!! LOVE to see them, love to see the three of you together!! It's so great to see the children playing together!! Can't stop looking at them...
    GREAT layouts and cards, I LOVE the Nikki Silvis papers! Still am feeling sorry that I didn't apply for her DT..

    Have a wonderful week, Julie!!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love to read your blog, see the pictures, and your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved all the pics and how awesome that you got to meet your girls IRL!!!!! The List was Perfect...wishing you a great day sweet friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooowwww, LOVED looking at all those photo's! You sure had a lot of fun girl! The kids are adorable together painting... so sweet! Your layouts are beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much fun! The trip looks awesome, love your pages too. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WoW!!! Look at the happy faces in those pics! Looks like a good time was had by all!!! I love great friends! Your LO's are amazing as always!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I bet you girls had SO much fun!
    Love all of your photos, especially the ones of the girls painting together :)
    Cute layouts and cards, don't you love those mini Jenni Bowlin alphas?
    Have a great Tuesday!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooOOOOooOOOOoooooH looks like you all had so much FUN together, Julie, I wish I lived closer to you to join you on a moment like that... But I'm really happy for you!!!
    Love your projects, especially the happy days one, very beautiful and so is the photo of you with the girls! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SON OF A BATCH OF COOKIES!!
    i typed out a comment here last night and SOMEHOW navigated out b4 it posted (think i was supposed to word verify)....soooo...i'll break it down for you again...JEALOUSY! COMPLETE JEALOUSY!! no, seriously...i am jealous, but so happy for you girlies to get together!! i'm sure you had a blast! maybe someday...
    AND i super love your l/o's, particularly the "Carve" one! sweet photos, too, as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pics! What a fun night! Of course your layouts are so cute! And Tinker Brookie is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You made some cards?????? Love them, you should do that more often!!! Love the pix, oooh I wish I was there with you!!!! It looks like you all had such a great time!!! Love your LO's to and wow those circles are amazing!!!!!!!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  23. o0oh Julie, the kids are so cute in their costumes. Brookie made me smile when i saw her Tinkerbell costume. and Adam looks so big in scary costume!
    i LOvED all your pictures. how fun!
    the layout is too cute. that ribbon is so pretty.
    love the cards too.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all the pictures! Looks like you ladies had a ton of fun together!! What a cute little Tinkerbell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. those are AMAZING AMAZING Christmas cards!!!! I love love love! Awesome layouts as well.
    I am so glad you girls had fun! Yaya!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So much yummy eye candy!! Great post! I love those layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cool that you and your girls got to meet!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time. LOVE the new LO's! That pumpkin carve one is my fav!! Hope you are having a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh noooooooooooo cannot believe the flowers have not arrived at your door yet!!!! Either gone walk a bout or been held up by customes perhaps? Not to worry, you will not go without lovely lady. If you haven't received in another week or so, let me know and I'll resend a little Chrissy RAK for you instead. Thanks for sharing so much of your wonderful and colourful life with us all, Tiff xxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You always have such interesting stuff going on. Love those photos and the pages you made were damn awesome. I love the halloween color bow on that one page!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Golly.. you all look like you're having the best time... and of course who would think to ask JULIE NOT TO TAKE A PICTURE... silly girl... love the lo's... happy days... what a great lo... and so special... and the Carveing one... too fun... love the little bits you always find just the right stuff to make it special... I LOVE THEM...TFS!!!

    Congrats on the award... Even though you already received this award... I'm going to mention you on my list for it too... I know it's only suppose to be 5, but who can pick just five... I surely can't!!! Plus I wanted you to know I think YOU'RE OVER THE TOP... Hope you have a wonderful over the top day!!! {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  32. great pics and love the Christmas Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)