Monday, November 23, 2009

*hi, my name is julie...and i am addicted to circles* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all....

I wanted to thank everyone that took the time to vote for either me or hanneke (or anyone else that is up for the GDT spot!) on this post..... I trulyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy appreciate it!!!!!!! It really means a lot to me! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Today I wanted to share some more lo's that I have created this weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First....is for the latest sketch at Sketchy Thursdays! :) It was like the girls at Sketchy Thursdays....JUST KNEW that Julie, the follower of Sketchy Thursdays....(lol...that's me btw!!!! LOL!!!) is ADDICTED to using circles on her lo's....as I swear...this SKETCH was made for such said addiction!! LOL!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  My title....."My day* U at my side....{perfect}" This is me and Brookie on my wedding day....for those that do not know....Brookie and Adam stood up for me & Brian when we got married....that is why our colors were pink and blue.....for our boy and girl! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)I used a variety of different things from my NoelMignon.com kits! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)





 

 

And the next LO I want to share is for the latest Scrap That Poetry! :):):):)  This time there was such a touching poem called, "When U thought I wasn't looking" loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!  Again...I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



 

 

 

 

And let's see.....the NEXT one I want to share is for the latest song playing over at Scrapping the Music!!! This time our song is.... "Love Me" ... such a moving song....I chose the lyrics, "Grandma & Grandpa" and this is them.... loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this photo...again again again...lol...I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 

 

And the last lo I want to share is for the latest Cafe Mojo challenge!!! This time it is based on a sketch!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):) "TINI" is my title...and that is Miss Brookie's nickname....for any of U that watched "Hogan knows Best"...Hulk Hogan had a habit of calling his daughter Brooke.... Brooke-Tini!!!! Soooooooooo when that show was on....it was right when Brookie was first born...hence the nickname stuck!!!!! And just like Brooke Hogan (who is about SIX FEET TALL!! LOL!!) the name TINI....doesn't really fit our Brookie either....lol lol lol...as she is just over 3 years old...and all ready as tall as MOST 5 year olds!!! LOL! Again....(I know...U are SHOCKED...lol....) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this...with some flowers I got from BlueMoonScrapbooking.com!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 

 

 

LOVE to all....and thanks for stopping by! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

31 comments:

  1. lovely, lovely, lovely!! there are MUCH worse addictions, right!? hahaaa

    i soo love the wedding day photo and all those circles!! just soo beautiful, girl!! and the STP l/o is soo sweet...love the papers, the photo, and the way you did that title!

    thanks for playing with us over at STP!! awesome work, as usual ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts!! I love the one for STP!!! Thank you for always playing with us:)
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an incredible scrapper!!!! You can create so many fabulous layouts in such a short time! I love all three LOs but my absolute fav is the wedding one - how sweet! you have such a talent for combining so many elements, and they all work so well. Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! Julie you are so awesome!!!! I LOVE EVERYONE of these Los. Yo make circles look good!!! The colors you used on the Wedding LO are so eye catching !!! Love you girl have a wonderful week .....hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts! Your wedding dress is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Scrap that Poetry. So excited to see you participate! " )

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! love the little house, creative windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Awesome, amazing layouts... I love your lo for STM, ST, and STP!!! They are terrific and I just love them all... that paper you used for the STP one would be useful on a later challenge.. hint hint!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your LO's are ADORABLE! My FAV is the Sketchy Thursdays LO.... the circles are definitely working for you! Love it!

    And... Brian is on crutches? Broken, sprained... what up? Bowling injury???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so welcome and I LOVeeEEEEeeee the LO of your wedding day with little B all dressed pretty. So perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those layouts are stunning, boss! i esp love the wedding one because i'm needing some wedding inspiration. and you def make a pretty bride! :)

    and i'm also wondering about brian on crutches?! was he getting physical at the bowling alley!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey I was wondering about the kits over at NM? How often are they and if I understand right its not a sign up monthly its just a single purchase come back again kind of club? Are their prices always different with kit. Im asking bc I noticed you use alot of their stuff and I need some new stuff that I wouldnt not normally buy for myself. Im getting bored of my habit with the basics.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know what you have done! You always make the most stunning work, but this time..you really surprised me, this is the cherry on op of the cake! It's absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just perfect Lo's!!!!! The wedding photo LO is awesome!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! "-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...I love all of these LO's gorgeous work as always Julie!!!
    The STP page is perfect!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful LOs!!! i love especially "My day"...love the wedding photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layouts Julie - my fav is when you thought I wasn't looking.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just so you know, I love your circle addiction ;)

    Beautiful layouts, as always! I really love Brook-tini's smile in the Tini layout. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie!!! These pages are absolutely stunning!!! I am SO IN LOVE with your ST page this week!! OMG... LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing along with us!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder

    ReplyDelete
  19. that second lo about Brookie? it really grabbed me - just beautiful! i love all of them, but that one is my vurrent fave of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!! First, let me say all these layouts are FABULOUS! (Especially the Sketchy Thursdays one but I may be a teeny bit biased, LOL.)

    In case you haven't popped over to the ST blog today, just wanted to let you know YOU WON!!!!! You are our December Guest Design Team Member!!!!! Wooohooo!!!

    Email me so I can get all the info to you. :o) heidi(at)heidimyers(dot)net

    HUGS!!

    - Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays co-founder

    ReplyDelete
  21. All so lovely!Love the wedding pictures so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your layouts, as usual....and I love circles too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julie, those are FABULOUS LOS! I love the circles myself. Also A BIG CONGRATS on the GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love love love those layouts. The little house is the cutest !!!

    Youre hometown is NYC, lucky girl. This is my favorite place ever !!! I'm sooo inviting myself to your place haha (just kidding !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous smorgeous creations you have created missy!!!! LOVE!
    My machine tension is on 3, some little fingers recently fiddled with it so that's where it is at the moment. Don't know what it was on before, i've never changed it and have no clue what it should be or what it should 'look' like when the stitching is right. So mine's on 3... And reading your commnets, congrats on the win and new Guesty spot, YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all wonderful, I love love love your take on this weeks sketch! Congrats on the guest dt spot, can't wait to see what you come up with! Don't forget to link up to the blog at Scrapbookkitclub.com for a chance to win a rak!
    Jennifer C. Sketchy Thursdays & SBKC DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. My oh my......some sweet ass scrapping going on here girl! I love it all.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. wpw missy j2 these are all great.

    Congrats on the uest spot too.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on the gdt spot... you deserveit!!! As for those lo's they are just the bomb!!! I love love love the one of you getting married... wow, just beautiful!!!! the 'wasn't looking' lo, is so perfect!!! I adore what you did with the grandma and grandpa lo... simply lovely!!! And as for 'tini' - I think Brookie is probably bigger than Rainee... I should do a 'tini' for her, because she is.... enjoyed the story about that lo... too too cute!!!

    didn't comment on the pervious post... but had to say... I love love love what the girls did with their pages... and Shelby Marks.... well of course it's just the bomb!!!

    {{big hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)