Saturday, October 3, 2009

Shhhhh...its me BROOKIE....I'm taking over today! :):):):):):)

What??!!?? Just cause its not Mommy doing this blog post, you think I don't know about SMILEYS??!!?? Hellllllllllllllooooooooooo.....who do you all think I live with here??? *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):)

Well, in about FOUR HOURS I am TURNING THREE YEARS OLD!!!! Wow!!! How time has flown for me, I don't know how you big people do it!!! *giggle* :):):):):):):) I want to thank everyone that sent me Birthday Wishes on the last post my Mommy did, um, yeah, um, where did you all SEE that Mommy had the NERVE to show you gifts SHE got, this CLOSE to MY BIG DAY!?!?!?!?!?! *hmph!* The nerve of that woman sometimes, I swear, MAYBE tonight I will wake her up in the middle of the night, instead of Daddy! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

So, this is going to be a two part series of me taking over Mommy's blog. For today, I had my Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese's!!! It was soooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!!!!!! I played, had presents, had cake, played, had presents, had more cake......I'm just tired thinking about it again!!! So, the reason for the take-over of Mommy's blog, as you all know, that Mommy of mine LOVES to take so so so so so MANY pictures, and I JUST KNOW that if I let her take her sweet time posting them, you would all have a GAZILLION photos to see at once.  So, I figured, I'll take over, just for a little while, and show MY BIRTHDAY photos the way I WANT them seen (I think that's called "An Artist's Vision"....just sayin')  :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Soooooooooooo onto MY BIRTHDAY PARTY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhh...but WAIT!!!! I sooooooooooooo forgot to tell you!!!! Before we went to my party, the mailman came and HE had a PACKAGE for ME!!!!!!!! (cause its my BIRTHDAY you know!) :):):):) It was from my Mommy's friend Jessi and her kids Isabelle and Lucas (Jessi, can I come over and play with them? Yes? YAY!) Jessi....she made ME the CUTEST EVER headband! But not just ANY headband!! This one comes with TWO flowers and a little birdie that I can change out to MATCH MY OUTFITS!!! Um, HELLO GENIUS! Thanks Jessi! And Isabelle and Lucas colored me some pictures! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them!!!! Of course, these aren't the BEST photos of me, but what Mommy DOESN'T know is that I am looking at the side they DIDN'T color and plotting to see when I can COLOR the blank side! *giggle* :):):):):):):):):):):):):)




 


 


 




So, here he is, Mr. Chuck E. Cheese himself! I have been wanting to go here FOREVER (well, for a three year old, you know that could have been just last WEEK, as I have NO concept of time yet! *giggle* *giggle*) and Mommy calls him, "that big RAT that likes to take all the Mommy and Daddy's money"! What exactly does that mean???? Hmmmmmm...




And here is Mommy playing a game. I actually picked it out, then got bored three seconds later. However, Mommy says that there must have been something wrong with it, because IT NEVER ENDED! It just kept giving her balls to play! :):):):):):):)






And thank GOODNESS it did that, BECAUSE LOOK at all the TICKETS Mommy WON for me for PRIZES!!! :):):):):):):)






And here is Me playing a game of, "Punch the Duck," or something like that....*whatev!* :):):):):):)






 


And here is my brother Adam (I have to spell it right in here, but I call him, "A-bum"...don't ask, I'm soooooooo not good at saying my "d's" yet!) :):):):):):):):):):) He was playing games too, but he didn't share his tickets with me....*hmph* *whatev!*






And here is my Papa Eli, Cousin Mike and my Papa Mike and Nana Ruth! I loveeeeeeeeeee them....and Cousin Mike and his wifey Debbie got me some real CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE clothes....I am SO WEARING one tomorrow!!! (you see, that's where Mommy actually is, I am making her do my laundry right now, so I can wear my NEW clothes!) *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):)






 


 


And I just am showing these, well, because, its my PARTY and I will if I want too!!!! *giggle* :):):):):):):):) I just think I look FAB in my outfit from my Cousin Amanda and I wanted to show you the HOT shoes Mommy bought me last week, JUST for this OCCASION! :):):):):):):):):):):)






 


Ok, NOW for the REAL imporatant STUFF!!! The CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! My Nana Sue and Papa Mike got me a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy COOL cake that had Dora and Diego on it!!! Sooooooooooooo COOL!!! Check it out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


And the EVEN wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy MORE imporatant thing to SHOW you ALL....THE OPENING of MY PRESENTS!!!!!! (shhhhhhhh....don't TELL a SOUL....but I am just a little *spoiled*...I will never ever ever admit that to Mommy or Daddy....but *whatev*!) *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):):):):)


 


 

Ohhhhhhh and SEE HANNEKE??!!?? Mommy told you I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee "The littlest Pet Shop!" :):):):):):):):):):)


 


 



And this is the CUTEST little tu-tu skirt I got with the tickets we won today!!!! Isn't it JUST to DIE for?!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and ONE last thing before Mommy catches me on here!!!! *giggle* :)  I know a little while ago, Mommy showed you all a scrapbook paper thingy that she made, *whatev* it is called, and it said that I WAS A CAMERA HAM!!! I just wanted to show you all....that NOPE, Mommy wasn't lying...I really AM a CAMERA HAM!!!! *giggle*....here is a little photo shoot Mommy did with me earlier! :):):):):):):):):):)


Here I am singing, "Happy Birthday" to myself! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 



 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shoot!! Mommy's coming....GOT to RUN....I will be BACK soon to show you all what we are DOING TOMORROW on MY REAL BIRTHDAY!!!!! :):):):):):):):):) *bye*


36 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Miss Brookie, you are such a doll! Looks like you had lots of fun! The whole family is there, how perfect your day must have been! Happy Birthday sweetie! lots of love....deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetheart!!!

    how fun to have such a great day! :) make sure you tell your mommy to keep checking the mail because i sent you a little something for your birthday (sorry it didn't get there in time).

    i can't wait to hang out with you in a few weeks! it's going to be fun!

    big hugs to you brookie!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH mmmmmmmyyyyyyy goodness!!! That was the cutest post ever! What great shots... cute headbands, Jessi! Looks like you had fun in part 1 of your birthday! Can't wait to see part 2. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miss Brookie you are sooooo funny, just like your mommy really hahaha. Happy Birthday Sweet Pea, glad you had a fun fun fun Party!!!!
    Hugs from Australia possum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Miss Brooke, you look like you had such a perfect "part one" of your Birthday and you are just too adorable!!!! Hope "part two" is just as wonderful!!!! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missy B - I'm so glad you had such a great day on your birthday full of fun, presents, cake, fun & cake and some more fun.
    I really love your birthday cake.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful to read. It's in the morning here sitting on the couch with my coffee, and smile!
    And Brooke I have a secret...I have a Dora bed..and a Dora handbag:):)
    Great to see all the happiness on this little girls Birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks like a fabulous fun filled birthday. Its been too long since we visited the money mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I loved your birthday party outfit, it was so pretty and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy b'day missy Brokkie. Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Brookie, well, it sure looks like the first part of your birthday was a big success, and I just know the second part will be awesome as well! Tell us all about it you hear! Enjoy your day!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie,
    Wow you took over mommies blog, very good!! I looooove your birthday clothes, those shoes are sooo cool and that hat, I want one!!! And what about those presents and that Dora cake, wow I want that to!!! Hope you have a great day today, and you can play with all your new toys!! And I love little petshop to, they are soooo cute!!!!
    Hugs and kisses from Hanneke (and the boys)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Brookie...so glad you got on here to post all the happenings of your party yesterday!!!! I loved all the pics and that was an awesome cake with Dora and Diego!!! I love your Tutu and wow you did get quite a few gifts...girls can never be tooooo spoiled...can't wait to see the pics of your real BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl....we all LOVE you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay Brooke!!!! You can take over from Mommy anytime - I just loved reading about your day and seeing all of your fabulous pix. Love that outfit, shoes, and oh so cute hat!!!!! Now don't be stingy with the pix; let Mommy scrap them so we can all enjoy them again, and someday you will look at them and say - did I really look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your party looks so fun! Glad you had a great time and got some fun things! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Brooke,

    You did a great job taken over your moms blog!!
    And it looks like you have had the best party ever!!!!!!!

    Have a fun day today an happy birthday!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwwwwwwwww Hi Brookie and happy birthday!! your mom TOTALLY ROCKS!! And she kicks butt in winning tickets!! you look very cute and I love your tutu!!!!
    Awesome photos too!
    have a good REAL birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!!!!!! BIGS HUGS!!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY AT CHUCK E CHEESE AND I HOPE TODAY IS EVEN MORE FUN!!! WELCOME TO THE BIG 3!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahaha, this is such a GREAT and funny post, Brookie!!!! LOVE your pictures and your presents!! Yes, you are spoiled, lol.
    Looking forward to part two!
    And give your mommy a big hug from me and tell her I miss her smiley's!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  20. I knew your mom was a BIG KID! :):):):):):):):):) How nice of her to win all those tickets for you. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GIRL! Your little photo shoot photos came out so cute. I couldnt say which one I like the best. You got alot of SPUNK KID! :)(and I know where you got that from...hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Brookie,
    HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!!

    You did a great job on your mommies blog ♥ your hat!!!! :-)
    Did you have a good party?

    Love,
    Bryn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brookie!!!!!!! While I am glad that you had a great party, I do not like your lying to your Mommy!!!! You shouldn't tell her to do the laundry (well, because, we all know that's my JOB!!!) just so you can just come in here and do this post!!! LOL!!!! You look BEAUTIFUL my little angel...and I LOVE YOU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

    Love, Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooh, Brookie!!! you are a FUNNY little girl!! you showed your mama what's up with this blog post!! a born blogger, for sure :) :) :) :)

    i know there's no such thing as TOO MUCH FUN, but goodness, little girl, you certainly were testing that one out!! i love the photos from your birthday...looks soooo AWESOME!! HAPPy BIRTHDAY!!!

    you should go over to play with lucas and izzy....they are pretty cool kids!!!

    thanks so much for sharing your birthday festivities and photos w/ us!!!! you are just the absolute cutest little girl, sweetheart!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Miss Brookie....that was the sweetest post!! You sure look like you were having the best time at Chuck E Cheese with your family!! Glad Mommy played those games so well and you got that rockin tutu...it sure looks pretty on you!! I see that you really are lovin the camera....yes...you are a camera ham, and a cute one too!!
    Have a fantastic fun filled Birthday today Brookie!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Little Miss Brookie,
    It looks like you inherited the "gift of gab" from your mama!!
    I love your birthday outfit and high top tennis shoes!
    It looks like Chuck E Cheese was a blast, and your tutu is so fancy!
    Welcome to the BIG #3, sweetheart!
    Love
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, what a sweet post! Thanks for sharing all the cute pics! Happy birthday Brooke!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL! What a fun post. Happy birthday Brookie! It looks like you had a blast :)

    Ps. I love your Dora cake!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so glad you are having such fun for your birthday!! I'm so glad you got your present on time, b/c I actually thought it might get there Monday. You look so cute and you go right ahead and color the other sides of the pages:):) Lucas and Isabelle would love to have you over to play:) Happy Birthday again, and eat some cake for me too!! I LOVE CAKE! Love, Jessi
    Lucas and Izzy wanted me to tell you thank you for showing their artwork on your "website" as Lucas likes to say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi sweetie,
    Loving you taking over mommy's blog...love your smileys and I love all the gorgeous pictures of you....what a wonderful day you had at ChuckE cheese...(mommy..that is NOT nice calling him that..won't repeat that;))
    Hope you have a fabulous day today...with lots of presents and let them treat you like a queen,sweetie....and take over any other time if you want...love to read it!
    Hugs and kisses from Jeanet

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh Julie, what a sweet post. Happy b'day missy Brookie!Great pics!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Brookies takin' over the blog...That has to be the cutest thing ever... Love the camera ham photo shoot!!! Looks like she had the "best day ever". Happy Happy Birthday Brookie!!!! Big hugs! Love,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday Brookie!!!!! She is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Brookie!!!! I'm soooo happy you had fun on your birthday! You look so beautiful...I think because you look like your Mommy....and I love your pretty outfit and your shoes are just soooo coooooool! My son Gabe will be turning 3 in November and we're going to Chuck E Cheese too! So, put in a good word for us and tell Mr. Cheese we're going to visit him too! Have a fun week and tell your Mommy "hi" for me!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great day! And good job blogging Brookie! Enjoy your real birthday! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the pictures, they are all so good!

    ReplyDelete
  36. You totally ROCK at blogging!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)