Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm a NoelMignon.com kit making fool! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all......

I have been creating like crazy for NoelMignon.com's challenge to make lo's using at least 5 items that aren't Pattern Paper from her kits!!!! I made a total of THIRTEEN LO's!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) Here are the last of the ones I made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

*Cute Butt* (hehehehehe) and the NO PAPER items are: buttons (4 total), mint green liquid pearls, raspberry ribbon, 3 brads, SASS stickers (3 total), brown/pink tag, alphas, chipboard button, pink ribbon and the JB BINGO card under the heart patterned paper! :):):):):):):):):):):):)





 


 


 


 


 


The next one is *Remember* *We the People* and my NO PAPER items are:  7gypsies stickers (7 total), vintage bond tag, alphas, pink lacy ribbon, Melissa Frances tags (4 total), everyday ticket. Freedom tag, and Notes journal tag! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


The next one is called - *face 2 face* and it is from....*sigh* the Billy Joel / Elton John concert my BFF and I went to in July!!! What an AMAZING CONCERT! :):):):):):):) And my NO PAPER items are: News Flash tag, hold onto this moment tag, July rub-on, Sass flower, purple/orange flourish journal tag, circle SASS stickers (4 total), SASS piano keys, JB sing bingo card, hambly music transparent sheet. "2" tag! :):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


The next one was inspired by my dear friend Vicki...who I was lucky to see TWO times this summer!!! We "met" through SIStv...and got to meet in real life in June with her daughter Marissa and then again in August with her other daughter Ashley!!!!! Ashley is the one who runs CAFE MOJO! :):):):):):):):):) This one is called: *2 moms 2 daughters memories are made of this* and it was inspired by Vicki, because yesterday she posted a photo of me and her in June and completed her LO of it....*sigh* brought tears to my eyes I tell U!!! :):):):):):):):) My NO PAPER items are: 2 cupcakes, 2 month/year tags, glitter thickers (5 total), JB tickets, library pocket and library card, "memories" sticker, and prima flower!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


*phew* tired yet??? LOL!!!! And the next one is called: *300* :):):):):):) Brian came home from a state bowling tournament in July to tell us he GOT a 300 GAME!!!! His SIXTH ONE!!! And what was even better.....it didn't happen during a regular league night...it happened at a TOURNAMENT! :):):):):):) Soooooooooo here are Brian and Brookie showing their "300" off!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):) My NO PAPER items are: numbers, red/off-white tag, 3 tickets, June rub-on, Urban legend sticker, 3 mustard brads, red/off-white circle sticker, red ribbon, white ribbon, 2 star tags, Navy JB zig zag border stickers, and the star movie ticket tag! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


And the NEXT one....is called....*lil' banana* :):):):):):) This is my good friend Donna's grandaughter Adison! :):):):):):):):):):) And my NO PAPER items are:  ribbon, transparent floral tag, butterfly rub-on, blue metal clip, heart rub-on, "A" tag, tulip rub-on. heart rub-on (the 2nd one), pink journal tag, yellow journal tag, pink tickets, 2nd butterfly rub-on and the blue/off-white tags (3 total)!! :):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


And I PROMISE...LOL...this is the last one!!! LOL! :):):):) This one is titled: *her new kicks* and its Miss Brookie in her new shoes! :):):):):):) My NO PAPER items are:  pink ribbon, princess crown photo corner, "memo" tag, "play" canvas tag, flower, brad, Cosmo S&P tag, JB tickets and rub-ons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


 


Ok....that's all FOLKS....LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)








32 comments:

  1. i am convinced that you do not sleep. please, just let me believe this!
    all of those l/o's are just amazing...the "cute butt" is just tooo darling!! and i REALLY LOVE the "face 2 face" one, too!!
    you are soo talented, girl! thanks for sharing!!
    love, T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute butt!! Wow Julie your layouts have really evolved over the last year and a half of me stalking you!! I love them all! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow check you out, how do you manage it? such stunning lo's everytime hmmmm, me thinks i need some of your inspiration lol

    much Love Katy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those LO's Julie!! Thanks for dropping by and visiting us!!! Have a great weekend sweetheart!! Lots of love to your beautiful family!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are amazing Julie!!
    All of them!!!

    HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my I having a breakdown at this very moment......LOVEEEEEEEEEEE all these and the cute butt is adorable!!!!! How in the world did you get all of these done.....just admit it.....you never sleep!!! I know it!!!! Love you girlie and LOVE YOUR LO'S!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy and all so gorgeous, love your bright and shiny style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am speechless!!!! well, not really! LOL! Your layouts are fantastic - each one has so many details and of course, I have to examine each carefully (thanks for detail photos). You have taken using non-paper items to a new level - every one of the LOs is stunning - and even more, each one is about something totally different. (Congrats Brian!!!!!) I am just so impressed by all the color and mixture of embellies - WOW! And the question is, when do you sleep - I know you have been working very hard but you still made some time to create all of these beautiful LOs. Incredible! Hope you and yours have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, WOMAN...YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!
    All the layouts are soo awesome. But, I love LOVE LOVE the first one soooo much!!!!! It is so adorable and I love the Sass monsters you used!
    hope you are having a good weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a CUTE & COLORFUL kit! You made so many fun LO's with it! ♥ all your layering & embellishing! That CUTE BUTT LO is too cute!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! Your Work really is Fabulous!!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Do you ever sleep, LOL!! Such wonderful projects =) Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you rocked this challenge!!! :):):):):):):)beautiful!! I hav a fav for the cute butt though!!lol!!!!!
    having problems with google account,
    hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  14. i LOVE that new kicks one! :) sooooo cute.... but i also like the 300 one because brookie looks so cute in that picture with brian! :) hahah... okay who am i kidding?! i like all of them!

    hope
    you
    have
    a
    wonderful
    weekend
    miss
    julie.
    hopefully
    you'll
    have
    some
    good
    stories
    to
    tell.
    :)

    love
    you!

    hugs
    sarah

    I STOLE YOUR METHOD OF COMMENTING!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha! love the cute butt, but all your layouts are beautiful. just droppin' in to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy dyna woman, you are a creating machine!!! I had to laugh at the person who is now convinced you don't sleep. Hey, are you a vampire?? haha Great, great, great layouts, you go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!!! Where do I start?? They all are amazing and fabulous!!!! Each one with a different twist, love all the layering of the embellies, soooo GREAT!!!!
    MWA, love & miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, you are a Noel Mignon kit making fool! LOL :) Great job on all of them! I think my favorite is the Her New Kicks page. I like the circle offset by the title in the bottom corner. Awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOOOOOOOW 13 LO's!!!!! Loooove these, but the one with the cute butt is my fave (is it yours????)!!! LOL!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my,oh my how do you do this...you scrap even faster than me...LOL,LOL!
    No kidding, I think Glenda has a point..are you a vampire????...I guess you NEVER sleep!
    Very wonderful work Julie...love all the colors all the titlework and your stitching..love the butt one best though..sooo cool!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Man girl...talk about inspiration! I think my keyboard just shorted out for all my drooling over your scrappy creations! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoo-hoo!!! These so rock and you are such an inspiration!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julie just keeps going and going and going!!! Beautiful layouts, you are really rocking the noelmignon challenge of using the 5 non paper items! Just gorgeous stuff. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  24. OK! I'm exhausted but mind-blown all at the same time! LOL! Girl, you just took amazing-scrapping-superwoman to a whole new level!!! These are all FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh my gosh. you are just the scrapbooking queen, you mad woman you. I LOVE them all. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. my goodness misy j2 you have been busy, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  27. my goodness you are the scrapping queen! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. YEA! Pictures from the SIS CON2!! LOVE IT!! Love them ALL. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. YEA! Pictures from the SIS CON2!! LOVE IT!! Love them ALL. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG... you've been a busy little beaver scrapping... love the lo's... the photos are the cutest... the butt... too fun... and the 300 game... how great is that I'm lucky if I hit 100... lol!! Okay and the banana... couldn't stop laughing... that photo is such a keeper...love the 2 moms, face to face, remember lo's... they are all so fab... can't decide which I like better, the butt or the banana... I LOVE THEM... they make me smile... thank you!!! {{hugs}} Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)