Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi! Its Brookie again....and TODAY I AM THREE! :):):):):):):):):):)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! What a DAY!!!!!!!!!! I had such an AWESOME BIRTHDAY!!!! Thanks everyone for telling me to kick Mom outta here and taking over the blogging business....ohhhhhhhhh you didn't tell me that???? Well, a girl can dream right??? *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):):):):):) Soooooooooo yeah, if you ready any of the comments on the last post I did, my Daddy busted me for doing this, but that's ok....this time I sent HIM out to walk the dog and told Mama to help Adam clean his room (its a PIG STY I tell you! *giggle*)....soooooooooooo its just me and you guys tonight! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sooooooooooo today!!! WOW!!! TODAY!!!! I woke up and was told that me and Mommy would be baking my BIRTHDAY CAKE TOGETHER!!!! HOW FUN IS THAT???? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Here we are baking away! :):):):):):):):):):):)


Isn't that the coolest cake EVER?!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):)




And look at me...I'm the Egg Whisperer!!! *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):):)






 


Helping Mommy is soooooooooooo much FUN!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)






 

Yeah....now i'm making sure that Daddy is catching all this....his camera skills ain't all that you know....*giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):):)






 


Nowwwwwww came the BESTEST part ever....LICKING of the spoons!!!! *giggle* :):):):):):):):)






Mommy putting it in the oven....I threw a little *fit* here....ummmmmmm its my BIRTHDAY....why couldn't I do it???? Mommy says its hot...blah blah blah....*fine* *whatev* :):):):):):):):):):)






Sooooooooooooo the COOLEST thing about this CAKE????? It has STICKERS you get to EAT that you put on the frosting!!! YUMMY!!!!!! :):):):):):) Here are me and Mommy getting that part done...it sooooooooooooo wasn't easy! :):):):):):):):):)






 


We'll be back in a moment to show you all my BIG MOMENT with the FINAL PRODUCT! :):):):):):):):):):):)


Then we all went to the "Hall Of Flame"...its a Fireman's Museum!!! It was sooooooooooooo COOL!!!!! It had a BUNCH of firetrucks and other cool things! :):):):):):):):):)

But, of course, me being the CAMERA HAM that I am....I have to show you all the dance-y moves I had going on in that museum....they should sooooooooooo hire me to entertain the people that come to VISIT! *giggle* *giggle* :):):):):):):):):):):)






 


Ok!!! And onto the other attractions!! *giggle* :):):):):):):):):)






Right outside the door...we saw this CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE little critter!!! I have nooooooooooo idea how to spell what it is....so i am hoping you all know what it is! :):):):):) But he is sooooooooooooo CUTE! :):):):):):):):):)  And even though its my BIRTHDAY, Daddy wouldn't let me bring him home to play with.....*whatev*....something about biting me....ummmmmm DUH...like I haven't had a 2 year old or 3 or 4 try and take a chunk out of me before at school!!! *giggle* I'm tough.....*whatev* :)






 


And here we are in the museum!!!!! :):):):):):):)






 



Mommy and Daddy kept using words like, "antique" and "vintage" and I'm like....*whatev* its just all old to me!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


Then Adam and I got to try on fireman's clothes and climb into a firetruck!!! Ok, let me just clear the air right now.....ummmmmmmmm, there was NO WAY I was climbing into that TRUCK....it was HUGE!!! Case in point....here I am standing next to the tire....Ummmmmmmmm if the tire was this big...there was nooooooooooo way I was getting in that truck!!! But, Daddy and Adam were brave....and hey...I'm a girl...sooooooooo I just tried on the clothes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 


Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and then I kept telling Mommy and Daddy...there's a DOGGY in here....and they sooooooooooooo DID NOT BELIEVE me.....*sigh* what am I gonna do with those people???? Sooooooooooo DUH....I had to soooooooooooo point the DOGGY out to them.....like I make this stuff up!!!!! *giggle* :):):):):):):):)






Then they had this real COOL 09/11/01 display there....Mommy has told me about this....sad stuff....but I really like how the museum showed the stuff to honor the firefighters! :):):):):):):):)






 


 


They also had a kids section that was MY SIZE!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!! I love when companies cater to the kids! :):):):):):):):):) There they had a little house that taught about being safe in a fire....and there was a baby sleeping on the bed....soooooooooo Mommy is yak yak yak yak yakking at me (like I need to tell you guys this!!! *giggle*)....and I'm sooooooo like.....Ummmmmmm Mommy...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's a baby sleeping in here....sometimes parents just don't get a hint when its SHOWN to them!!! *giggle* :):):):):):):):)






And they had firefighter clothes in MY SIZE too....don't I look AWESOME??? :):):):):):):):)






And I got to design my OWN FIRE PATCH!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


And Adam helped me put together a Doggy puzzle! :):):):):):):):)






And we all got to look like firemen! :):):):):):) You don't have to tell me, I know, I look better than Adam and Daddy...I get that alllllllllll the time! :):):):):):):):) *giggle*






 


 


And Daddy said something to Mommy about this Fire Patch being the same name as his friend Del......hmmmmmmmm I wonder if those numbers on there are the year Del was born too???? *giggle* :):):):):):):)






And here we are looking at other Fire Patches from Arizona! :):):):):):):):)






And this was soooooooooooooo COOL!!!!! They showed us a Fire Call Station....and it was PLAYING real calls!!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and the BESTEST part?????? I got to MEET A big HUGE BEAR!!!!!!! I think Mommy said his name was "Smokey" *whatev* he was still pretty! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


Sooooooooooo then we came HOME and my WHOLE family came over for the YUMMY CAKE me and MOMMY made and ummmmmmmmmmmm DUH to give me MORE presents! :):):):):):):):):):):)






 


And of COURSE....the PRESENTS *sigh* I should have MORE BIRTHDAYS! :):):):):):):):):):)






 


 


 


 

 


All in all....it was AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!! Thanks everyone for wishing me a GREAT DAY!!!!! Gotta RUN....Daddy's home with the dog...and I hear Mommy yelling at Adam again *giggle*..... *bye now* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






25 comments:

  1. WOW Brookie!!! Looks like you had such a fun day at the firehouse! I love the pictures of you in their clothes! :) You make the cutest firefighter ever! :)

    How was that cake you and Mommy baked? It looks delicious! :)

    Big hugs to you,
    Sarah.

    Tell Mommy to go easy on your big brother! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Brookie!!
    I love all the pics of you and your mama making your cake!
    :)
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a lot of fun!
    So you are a big girl now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a FUN day!!!!! Love your Cake...did you save me a piece!!!! Happy Birthday...sweet girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Brookie!!
    I love all photos! What a fun day!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great birthday! I'm so glad you had so much fun Brookie! Happy birthday to you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday, Brooke!! Happy (late) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hai Brookie, A little bit late but i want to tel you HAPPY HAPPY birthday, i saw that you had a great day that's fine, we went once to a car museum also with old cars, my son and daughter liked that very much. That birtdaycake looks very delicious, do you still have a peace so i can try, but you have to send it to holland.
    Hugs from Ibolya....

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cake looks pretty yummy. So cute. love all the pics. Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhhh, Bryn is going to be sad that she missed the post today, but she's already at school!

    CUTE photos & stories about your birthday, Brookie! You are the most adorable 3-year old EVER! :-)

    Hope you got all your wishes & you have a FUN year being 3! :-)

    Love ya & see you in a few weeks!


    Hugs,
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! I hope Brookie had a fabulous birthday. :)
    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh Brookie, I wish I was 3 again!!!!!!! Want to have the GREAT birthday you had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of the cake, the fire museum and your presents!!
    Thanks for showing us, pretty lady in pink!
    Hugs to mommy!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Brooke, can I come over to your house when it's my birthday? Will you make a birthday cake for me too? It looks like you had the bestest birthday and provided lots of pix for Mommy to scrap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Pretty Girl! I loved reading all about your birthday! I hope it was the bestest one EVER!!! I think you should give us updates from your house more often...you did a great job telling us all about your big day! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! That cake is amazing and so cute! The museum is also very cool. I hope you had a happy happy birthday Brookie! " )

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cake looks sooooo YUMMIE!!! And wow you made it yourself, and mommie was helping you out!!! Hope she didn't stand in your way!!!! :)Love the museum, and all the cool fireman stuff!!! And more gifts???? Love the Dora car, can I come over and play!!!??
    Big kiss and hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heeeeeey Brookie, I'm so gonna tell your mom whatcha doing on her blog!!!
    Love your B-day celebration pics, looks like you all had an awesome time and looooooooove the idea of stickers we can eat, I had never seen something like this before!!!

    bye bye pretty girl, hope you can post here more often :) :) :)

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Big hugs from cyberspace for your 3rd Birthday Brookie!!!!!!!!! My daughter is a Dora fan too, but then I guess who's not?????? I love the picture of Brookie standing in front of the wheel, adorable. And guess what Julie?????? There is a lil surprise for you waiting at my blog, chat soon sweet cheeks :):):):) PS Any chance in getting a slice of that cake hehe?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my!!
    Julie!!!
    Brookie is just the most adorable angel on earth!!!
    You are so blessed with your family!!
    I love looking at your pics!!
    Warm fuzzies
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am soo glad you had a great birthday Brookie! I love your outfit! And you dressed up as a fire"woman". Tell your mommy she is really good to you:) Hope to see more posts from you in the future. You are a really great storyteller. I'm thinking you get it from your mommy!!
    Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a little HAM you are Ms. Brookie! :):):):):)
    I absolutely adore that hat you are wearing in your cake baking pictures....seriously you are a fashion diva!!!!!!!

    Looks like you had a most terrific birthday! You are a very lucky 3 year old to have such a great family (especially your Mommy!) *snicker* :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Brookie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SWEET, SPECIAL 3 YEAR OLD!!! I pray that you enjoyed your birthday sweetheart and that cake...that was just so awesome!!! Any chance of posting a bit to Australia for me???? PPPPSSSSTTTT You take after your mum with the blogging smileys too!
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. happy BIRTHDAY BROOKIE!!!!!!
    kisses from France!!! what a great dya you had for your B-day, it's fanastic !

    ReplyDelete
  24. My b-day is today wish I was three instead of the double 4!!!! Luv this post! you should start your own BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)