Saturday, October 31, 2009

The definition of photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Happy Halloween!!!!!! And yes....I know...that Brookie LOVES to take over Mommy's blog...maybe she should get her own!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) well.....it is the END of October and with everyone being sick this month...I ALMOST didn't get in my monthly photos with the kids!!! As most of U know...I do this in honor of my fellow Scrapping the Music DT'er Aleida Franklin....and every month...I get photos with the kids!!!! :):):):):):):):) This month we had a little fun with the photos!!! sooooooooooo here we go! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

This one is called....."isn't Mr. Dandy's butt great in this photo???" :):):):):):):):)



This one is called, "Much better to see Mr. Dandy's face!" :):):):):):):):):)

 
This one is called, "My Mom is NUTS!" (that is Adam speaking! hehehehe!) :):):):):):):):):):)


This one is called, "I must not be too NUTS...you are making the EXACT same body motions as me!" (this is in response to Adam's last comment! hehehehe!) :):):):):):):):):):):)
 


 And this one is called...."HA! I'm not NUTS....he is copying me again! LOL!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 
 
And this one is called, "*sigh* love!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 


And these are called. "Put on any song....it doesn't matter...even a commercial song on the TV, and this GIRL WILL DANCE!!!!!!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

 

 

 

And these are called, "Why, Yes...I am a Daddy's girl! How did you know?????" :):):):):):):):):)








And these are called, "Mr. Dandy loves a good belly rub, A.K.A. the most scariest doggy in the whole world...just look at those big badddddddddddd teeth!!! LOL!" :):):):):):):):):):):) 
 

 

 

And this one is called, "Yes, my hubby thinks I'm hot...even in a sweatshirt and jeans! LOL!" :):):):):):):):):):)



And these are called, "The attack of the plastic pumpkin treat bucket! LOL!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
 

 

All in all....we had a fun photo shoot!!!!!! Off for more fun tonight!!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And a few of you have asked about Miss Brookie's eyes from her last post.....soooooooooooo I wanted to put this out there for those of you that don't know... :):):):):):):):):)

Miss Brookie has one eye that turned green after birth (even though I have brown....both my kids ended up with green from my Mom) and her other eye stayed the same Blue/Gray that we are all born with......since she was born with Port Wine Stains over 80% of her body and A LOT of it being around the eye that stayed Blue/Gray we are keeping a close eye on her.....her surgeon that is removing the Port Wine Stains has us go to a Pediatric ophthalmologist every six months because Port Wine Stains can cause blindness and glaucoma.....soooooooooooooooo far (fingers crossed) she has had a clean bill of health from the eye doctor....and he thinks (so far) that the 2 color eyes are just who she is! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL.....and I hope everyone has a SAFE NIGHT....and if Miss Deana and Miss Sarah get a chance to check in here.....I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE BOTH OF YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK YAY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

27 comments:

  1. So cool that you take those pics...I may have to start doing that. We wouldn't have doggy butts but instead chicken feathers!! LOL. You are pretty darn good lookin' in jeans and a sweatshirt...Hehehehe. Awe, Brookie and Adam are so cute. Hope you have a great weekend with the girls....Give em all hugs for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are terrific!!! You all are looking nice and healthy again! I can tell that by how happy you all are, and how much fun you have as a family. Even Mr. Dandy's booty shows happiness - look at that tail wag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are fantastic!! i really love the third one - Brookie's smile is amazing! and the ones of her dancing just make me smile! what a beautiful family - and i think her eyes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun photo shoot!! Super-cute photos :) Have an awesome time with the girls this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet photos, HOT MAMA!!! :) :) :) :) love ya!! have a SUPER SPOOKY-OOKY HALLOWEEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!!! i can't wait for tomorrow either!!!! :)

    LOVE the photo shoot. i should take more random pictures like that of myself.... but you know how i am about the camera. ;) lol.

    tomorrow is sunday! yay!!!!! can't wait... except i sound like a wicked witch with this raspy sick voice of mine.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderful photo shoot..I have to start one with the boys!!!!! I just adore your family!!!! What fun!!!! Happy Halloween!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos truly put a big smile on my face!! I am still sitting here grinning. Thank you for that. I love Mr. Dandy's butt and he looks like a bat when he gets his belly rubbed. lol
    Your hair looks great by the way.
    Love ya!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair is soooo daaarrrk! I LOVE IT!!!
    :.):.):.):.):.):.)

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Happy Halloween. :)
    Things have been ridiculously busy over here between shoots, swine flu, and normal life. Glad you are feeling better and I hope you guys have a fabulous Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these fantastic photo's Julie...so loving and sweet!And you do look hot in that outfit!!!
    So glad there's nothing wrong with Miss Brookies eyes!!!They are so beautiful!
    Wishing you such a great,fun,happy time tomorrow with Sarah and Deana...wish we all could be there too...maybe some day!!!
    Happy Haunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im jealous! You get to met Sarah! Give her a big hello and hug from me. Have fun girls and take TONS of photos. (like I know you will)

    Love the photos and cant wait to see them all scrap! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are fabulous!! Love all the fun that is involved with such an endeavour! You sure are lookin at that photographer with love in your eyes....charming!!
    Enjoy a safe and fun Halloween evening!!
    xOxO Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the picture and read the post about the eyes again and look in the elder post now I see, Brook is a beautiful girl, and your whole family looks so happy, cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie!

    I found your blog whilst blog hopping ........as you do :)...... I often see you leaving beautiful comments all over the place :)
    I didn't realise you are on so many Design Teams, but now I know why! your layouts are tops, I love your original style :)

    Some great pages here, you have a cool scrapping style :)Luvvin it!!

    I am just letting you know that the new criteria for my two challenge blogs has just been posted for November and I would love for you to play along.(Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!)

    You could become a follower of my blog site and get the latest updates and info, and the more followers that join the bigger and better the prizes I can offer.

    So come over and take a peek, you want be dissapointed!

    ARTastic (takes inspiration from the great artists) = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
    and
    'From Screen 2 Scrap'(we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria) = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

    International scrappers are most welcome :)

    cheers
    and take care
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like fun was had by all! Even Adam & Mr. Dandy! :):):):):):):):):)
    You have such a great little family Julie.

    Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, Brian is right... his wife is hot, hot, HOT!

    CUTE photos... even Mr Dandy's butt is cute! LOL!

    Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! If I play some music, will Brookie dance???

    PS. Green eyes ROCK! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is much a HOTTTT mama kinds of photo, and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that Little B is a daddys girl. Gotta love that.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your so kind comment at my 'taafomft' pages:)
    love the pictures...so funny and cute:):)
    have a nice sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so hoping her eye stays healthy!
    These are such fun pictures, hope you had a great Halloween! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooooooh I love those pics!!!! Look at how much Adam looks like his mom (Sorry Adam, I know you kids don't want to hear that, but you must be proud on that, cause you have an amazing mom) And Brian is right you know, you look HOT!!!!!!
    Hope you have a great day today!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Look at YOU hot mama!!! LOL you lot are just too gorgeous for words!! As usual, I find myself just smiling big looking at your photos!
    You are just precious!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad Brookie's eyes are safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. super sweet candid shots of you family Julie! Love it!!!! :)

    Brookie's eyes are pretty and special just like the rest of her. Glad everything is ok and sure it will continue to be so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your photos and they're such a celebration of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are toooooooooo fun... love those photos of you w/the kids.... love the Dandy butt one... tee hee and you ARE a HOT MAMA girl... love the tinkerbell outfit... Brookie dancing is just like Rainee... too fun, and ya just can't wait to see what dance moves they come up with next... it always brings a smile!!!
    Golly didn't know that about Brookie's eye... we'll just have to keep praying...
    {{HUGS}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)