Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wrestling match or Sibling Love??? :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Wowwwwwwwwwww....I am leaving tomorrow on a jet plane to New Jersey....and instead of getting ready, I'm playing!!! LOL!!!! Must be nerves!!! LOL!!! Sooooooooooo if I don't visit U this week...please FORGIVE ME?!?!?!?! :):):):):):):):):):) I'll take pretty pictures to bore U with when I get back if U forgive me!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I wanted to share Adam and Miss Brookie having a WRESTLING match today?!?!?! Or is she JUST telling Adam that she LOVES him so!?!?!?! Sorry they are blurry....I was busy doing something and Hubby took the photos for me!!! He tries!!!! LOL!!! I am just glad he captured the MOMENT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



Now she is pumping iron to prepare for the next round!!! :):):):):)



Who's winning U think???? :):):):):):):):)



Now that the match is over....its time to build a castle with Papa! :):):):):):):):)



I also wanted to share some LO's (pages) I have made! :):):):):):):):)

First is SCRAPPING THE MUSIC!!!!!! This weeks song is....Jimmy Buffett's "Good Guys"!!!! GREAT SONG!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us! :):):):):):):):):) I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this LO! :):):):):):):)





Next is the newest challenge for KIDDIE LIT!!!!!! This time it is CHARLOTTE'S WEB!!!! ONE of MY all TIME FAVE BOOKS EVER!!!! Again....hoping my scrappy friends can join us!!! This is me and my TERRIFIC friend Cass at SISiversary...loveeeeeeeee this girl! :):):):):):) I used a Kenner Road kit on this! :):):):):):):):):):)





Next is a LO I made for the Butterfly Crafts blog...my dear dear friend Jocelyn is on their Design Team...and this challenge sounded like fun...soooooooo I gave it a whirl! :):):):):):):):) That is ME wayyyyyyyyyyy back in the day! :):):):):):) The LO is all about my quirks! :):):):):):):):) If U want to read it better....U can click on the 2nd image!!! I used a Kenner Road kit on this LO! :):):):):):):)





Lastly...I want to share some LO's I made for my BFF (the ONE I am going to visit in New Jersey) and her Mom.....both of them have birthdays while I am there...and I thought I would make them some LO's as their presents....HOPEFULLY Dani...doesn't SEE this POST by tomorrow!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):) I used NoelMignon.com kits on both of these! :):):):):):):):):):)









Now...I will MISS ALL OF U....I will try and check in when I can....AND PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE MISS ME?!?!?!?! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh and PS.....don't forget.....U have until THE EVENING of the 29th to play along at THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooo overwhelmed with the response to our FIRST challenge (no pressure Julie...they WILL come back and play along with the next challenge....right?!?!?! LOL)....thanks to ALL OF U THAT ARE MAKING THIS A SUCCESS!!!!!! MISS U ALL and SEE U SOON! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

34 comments:

  1. AWESOME LOS and great photos. Where did you get those building blocks from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie and no rush. Just get yourself ready and enjoy your trip! Have a safe and fun one too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, you are a scrapping MAD WOMAN Julie!! I only wish I could complete HALF the pages you do in a week!!! LOL. Have an AWESOME time in Jersey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow j2 you are a scrapping machine. have fun visiting your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE photos! You are going to miss those 2 SO MUCH!

    And WOOOOW!! You are rockin' out the FAB LO's, girl! And what an awesome gift for Dani & her mom! Soooo sweet of you.... they are darling!

    I will miss you!!!! But you will have SOOOO MUCH FUN! And, BTW... don't be going out at night & getting your car surrounded by creepy animals, ok?! :-)

    HAVE FUN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work my friend!!! I so want to play with you over at These are a Few of My Favorite Things!! Hopefully this week!!! Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one busy girl, love them all and such a great pictures!
    Have a wonderful time!
    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Julie...you made really gorgeous layouts..LOVE em all!
    Great pics of Adam and Brookie playing together..so sweet,even if it's a wrestling match ;)
    Wishing you a great and fun time with your BFF..I will miss you and your smileys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Travel safe and have fun :)
    Love the photos, can so relate lol
    Love the pages you've made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome LOs Julie!!!and adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the LO's.... and have a GREAT trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layouts Julie, as always!!!
    Enjoy your trip and come back safe! We'll wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a great trip!! And those layouts are just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful layouts!!! Have a great trip, I'm headed off to NY this week myself, my first vaca in almost 2 years! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. There you go again being SUPERWOMAN! One day you must, I mean MUST share your secret to getting so much done! If I promise to beg oh so sweetly will you teach me your tricks? LOL! My word you can crank out some wonderful LO's. All while working, getting ready for a vacation and being a fantastic wife/mom! Yep. Superwoman!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful time in NJ. And you can bet you are going to be missed! Looking forward to all your girl-time stories when you get back! Hugs & love! L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You really busted out some great layouts!! Have a fantastic time in NJ and we will love reading about your visit when you get home! Love the wrestling pics!! The blur adds to Brookies speed!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Julie I hope you have the BEST time in NJ! LOVE the LO's that you shared today and I know your friend will too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie, I continuously wonder how you do it?! You are able to parent, be a wife and creat all the time, keeping up with every 'obligation' of design teams?! I'm in awe....can those less apt have a clue into your abilities?! Please?!

    P.S. (The Oriental Trading catalog came in the mail-covered in smiley faces-and my child picked out smiley face stickers yesterday-and I ALWAYS think of YOU!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have fun in NJ Julie..hey if you happen to see Bruce Springsteen tell him I said hello! I love him. Anyway Charlotte's Web is Lucas' all time fave movie(his entire three and a half years!) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing photos and your pages are awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Butterfly Crafts!!! I so appreciate the support!!! Love the pics and have fun on your trip and I hope you get over to Rehobeth to get the pic...I am ready with mine!!! Love ya and HAVE FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julie... You really are superwoman... I too would love to know your secret to getting so much done! Please please please give us your pointers for cranking out such fabulous LO's, + working + being a wife and super dupper mom!

    Have a really wonderful time!!
    {{Hugs}} Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julie... You really are superwoman... I too would love to know your secret to getting so much done! Please please please give us your pointers for cranking out such fabulous LO's, + working + being a wife and super dupper mom!

    Have a really wonderful time!!
    {{Hugs}} Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julie... You really are superwoman... I too would love to know your secret to getting so much done! Please please please give us your pointers for cranking out such fabulous LO's, + working + being a wife and super dupper mom!

    Have a really wonderful time!!
    {{Hugs}} Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have fun for us too sweety!The wrestling pictures are so much fun,cant wait to see them scrapped :D

    And the layouts are unique as always,love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So glad I am back, really missed you!!! Can't believe what succes TAAFOMFT is!!! Love all your LO's and I can't wait to scrap again (but first I have to do A LOT OF laundry :( Hope you have a great time!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope you are having a blast! And congrats on Catwalk! :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  28. HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!!

    Love love love your kiddielit sample!!! JUST GORGEOUS!!!

    And I sooooo love visiting your blog just to see your beautiful family photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. oh my goodness. look at the great layouts you made. they are fantastic.

    you, my dear, are such a sweet friend. you are always there for me with that beautiful smile. and you always know what to say. thank you.
    i'm glad we are friends.

    hope you are having a fun, fabulous vacation. i can't wait to see the pictures.
    sandra/merryheart2

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have funnn boo bear ... and love the PICS LMAO .. they look so so cute fighting ooops WRESTLING lOL

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wauww great lay-outs you made.And al so diverent.
    bye bye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh beautiful Julie!!! So inspiring, love the colors, the small details, all of it!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. WWF Sibling Smackdown!!! Love it! Your layouts are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)