Sunday, July 19, 2009

Scrapping the Music...and some other LO's! :):):):):):):)

Hi all......

Wanted to share some LO's (pages) I have made! :):):):):):):):)

I am super EXCITED about this weeks song for Scrapping the Music!!! I suggested it!! LOL!! It is - "If today was your last day" by Nickelback!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):)This is little ole me.... :):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come play! :):):):):) Here is the lyrics I chose:

"If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last
Leave old pictures in the past?"

I used a NoelMignon.com kit on this lo! :):):):):):):):)







I also wanted to share a LO I made for a fellow Scrapping the Music DT (design team) member....JULIE!!!! She did one for my Brookie...and now I have done one of her Asher!!!! I chose the "Little Miss Sunshine" sticker because if U look closely....Julie's Daughter is wearing a shirt with that character on it! :):):):):):) Hope U like it Julie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And here is one that I made just because! :):):) On my last blog post, I mentioned that Brookie was full of FUN sayings the other day...well, I DID make a LO of all of the ones I jotted down that day! :):):):):):):)

My title is: "Today's Convo" and here is the journaling:

"I brought you a present - I give you Dora to watch you while you work" (What you told me after setting Dora on my scrap table.)

"You are kept here" (What you told Nana after barricading yourself in front of the door - so she couldn't leave.)

"I need my medicine to make my spots go away" (getting your cream to give to us to use on your spots.)

"My daddy is perfect - he don't need a shower" (your response to me telling daddy to get in the shower.)

"I trust you" (your response to daddy telling you he bought you pink ice cream.)

"Ta - Da!" (What you said after lining up all the baby wipes on the floor.)

*sigh* I'm glad I recorded this! :):):):):):):)

I used some GCD tags that I won from Deana's blog...a livingroomfloor tag (the I LOVE YOU one....from her AMAZING Etsy shop) that I won from a SISiversary drawing....and that GORGEOUS flower is from Tara Anderson's Etsy shop! :):):):):):):):):)







And just real quick...wanted to share this ADORABLE photo (I'm not prejudiced....LOL) of Brookie in her TINK shirt carrying her TINK that Deana and Bryn sent her....told ya...she hasn't put her down since she got her!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)



Thanks for stopping by...and LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

39 comments:

  1. Ooooh lucky Asher!! Thats a gorgeous LO Julie!!! Love the photos of your Brookie!! And the stm LO is stunning....love that kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I've missed your blog & fun pages while I've been on Vacay!

    Love love love that you captured all those cute things Brookie said. WIsh I had done that for Alex - as she had some goodies when she was little! :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages girl.... I have just cleaned up my space from all the madness around here and I am gonna get started on some scrappin'. Brookie is so precious I just love her. I saw that layout of Brookies response and I love it... I think I may start a little journal with all my little ones. Jaxon is startin' to talk up a storm and I love his little responses. Hugs to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is becoming unbelievable !!!!! I hope you take it as a complement !!!!! You are such a wonderful artist girl. Love you!!! And Brookie as always is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to meet little Brookie sometime- she's so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ that LO you made for Julie.... it's ADORABLE! ♥ your STM LO & you picked a PERFECT song, too! And the Today's Convo LO is priceless.... I ♥ it SOOOO MUCH!

    So cute that Brookie is lovin' her new Tinkerbell doll. She is just TOO sweet & cute! Great photo with the matching t-shirt! :-)

    Have a great week, Julie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was a lot for one post. Cute sayings. Good thing you are writing them down. I didn't write down a single thing Caitlin said at that age and the only thing I remember vividly is the day she used the F word in context. in the middle of WalMart. Ah these are the days that make a momma proud - thankfully she has never said anything remotely like that again.

    PS - I give you one guess where she heard that word and it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS LO AND SAYINGS! I too love that song. My youngest boy Esteban and I sing it really LOUD everytime it comes on :)! Brookie looks so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all the layouts Julie!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. G-R-E-A-T layouts again, Julie!!!!!! LOVE the one you made for Julie1 and the one about Brookie is so sweet and funny!
    Big hug for Brookie, love her picture!! That sweet girl...

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love all the pages Miss Julie!! Wish I could hug that little girl of yours :) Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pages Missy J2. I just showed Missy her page and she loves it. Esp the little miss sunshine logo. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those layouts Julie! I love that song by Nickelback...they are awesome! Brookie is just too cute with her Tink.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh Julie I love your layouts and the photo, Brookie is so sweet.
    Have a great week, Julie and tks for your sweet coments in my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi.
    i'm so glad Brookie is doing better.
    great song and i LOvE the layout. maybe i'll play along this week. looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful layouts, you did a stellar job on all of them! Brookie is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a great page... I'm writing down Rainee's sayings all the time... but didn't think of putting them all on a page together... great great great idea!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    And Brookie is our prayers...

    {{BIG HUGS}} Michelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your LOs are to die for....the journaling really makes the difference!! Brookie looks like she is so full of joy...hope she is back to 100% very soon!!
    Have a fab week!
    Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey girl!!! So I have finally caught up with all the blogs...Whew took a while to read!!!!! LOVEEEE the LO's---AWESOME!!!!! And I see the Brookie is in good spirits which is great to see...Can't believe about the break in--people just have no morals!!!!!! You are such a strong woman!!!! Love that about you!!!
    Keep doing your thing girl!!!!!
    Hugs
    Jiggy Jen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun pages! So thought provoking on the live each day one! Love the cutie pie pic of Brookie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving the layouts you made Julie!
    Love your stitching on it..that's such a sweet layout you made for Julie...adorable picture too!
    Brookie is so gorgeous...she's getting so big!!..time flies ;)
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Girl! Gotta tell ya, these LO's are wonderful. I love your song choice as well as the LO for STM. Nickelback is one of my all time favorites!!! And your LO of Brookie's quotes...one of my most favorite of your EVER!!!

    Brookie looks so sweet with her prized Tink! She is soooooo CUTE! Hope she is healing quickly and all goes well! xoxo L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey julie!!! your layouts are always so creative. :) love them all. i'm so glad that brookie is having fun with that tink! :) she looks so happy.

    hope you have a wonderful day.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's too cute! Thanks for the reminder to jot down sayings... will have to really listen to my 6 and 2 year old today...and jot them down! Thanks for the inspiration Julie! I love those beautiful layouts you shared! Have a great rest of the week!

    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the layouts, hope your family is doing OK after your break in. Have a great day Julie! " )

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your layouts are so much fun!! I love looking at everything you do on them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I went and refresh the page and that is what happen. Sorry about the troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful layouts! love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all of these Julie!! Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous layout! Your little princess is adorable =) and the music on your blog always has me dancing at my desk, LOL! ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey there Gorgeous I have somethingo nm yblog for you.

    J1
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  32. wow those are gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It is always a pleasure when I come visit your blog! Your layouts are super gorgeous! They make my eyes dance out of joy!!! Really!

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh i adore your new pages julie!!
    brook looks so cute in her tink shirt! I love all her new sayings, shes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. well it's abOut time I followed you- your work is amaZing! deb xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great layout you did for Julie and love the journalling on your layout "todays convo". xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)