Sunday, July 5, 2009

How was your Holiday weekend and here to share some STM, OLW and Cafe Mojo! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

After reading my title, I feel like I'm at work! LOL!!! We use acronyms FOR EVERYTHING!!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

Wanted to share some LO's (pages) I have made for some challenges! :):):):):):):)

First, I want to share the LO I have made for One Little Word (OLW)!!! This time Gigi has chosen the word "JOY"! :):):):):):):):):):):)

My journaling reads:

"There will be
heartbreak -
sadness -
struggles -
trials -
but
in
the
end
Its the
JOY
U bring 2 the world
that matters most"

I have to thank CASS for taking that AMAZING photo of me!!! LOVE it! LOVE her! :):):):):):):):) I used the latest Kenner Road kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):)








Next...I want to share the latest Scrapping the Music (STM)!!!! We are doing something FUN this month by having some TV theme show songs as or songs of the WEEK!!! This weeks is "CHEERS".....*sigh* I loved that show!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):) This is some of my Arizona SISters when we got together in March and had ourselves a little croppy time!!!!! LOVE these GIRLS! :):):):):):):):):):):) I used the latest NoelMignon.com kit for this LO! :):):):):):):):):) We also have a NEW MEMBER on our DESIGN TEAM....come on over and give her a BIG WELCOME!!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







And the last LO I want to share is for the latest Cafe Mojo challenge!!! This time its all about the RED, WHITE and BLUE and SUMMERTIME!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):) I made this at SISiversary where my friend Denise had given me a vintage record album that was called POLKA PARTY!!!! Soooooo I cut out the title from it and used it on here!!! Thanks DENISE!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) And my friend VICKI tied that CUTE bow for me...cuz I suck at that!!! LOL!!!:):):):):):):):) Thanks VICKI! :):):):):):):)

AND for those CURIOUS MINDS....my friend Nikki had the BRILLIANT idea for me to google "polish phrases" and that's where I came up with, "ZATANCZYMY?" which MEANS...."Let's Dance!" This is Brookie dancing to POLKA MUSIC at a POLISH FESTIVAL in March (now, I know, I know....March is NOT summer....but if U have EVER EVER been to PHOENIX, ARIZONA where I LIVE...then U would KNOW that SUMMER STARTS in like FEBRUARY here!!! LOL!!! Sooooooooo I went with that!!!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Hope my scrappy friends can come join us! :):):):):):)
Besides the alphas from the record album, I used NoelMignon.com's latest kit on this LO! :):):):):):):):):)





AND YESTERDAY was INDEPENDENCE DAY for the USA.....and we didn't do much....Mr. Dandy (our doggy) doesn't like the fireworks (actually FREAKS OUT!!! is a better way of putting it!! LOL) sooooooooooo we did go to Brian's parents for a little bit soooooo Brookie could swim, but came home early to make sure that Mr. Dandy went "out" before the fireworks began! :):):):):):):):):):)





Annie Oakley, anyone?!?!?! :):):):):)



Squirting her OWN hair! LOL! :):):):):)



Squirting Papa Mike! :):):):):):):)



Y'all know he knows BETTER right???!!!!??? Squirt the woman holding the camera?!?!?!?! I think NOT!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):)



Messing with Daddy and telling him...."Your leg is heavy Daddy, but that ok....cuz I strong!!!" LOL! :):):):):):):):):)







And since the sale of fireworks, sparklers and all things "shiny" are illegal to purchase in Arizona (now....I didn't say people DON'T do it...just saying they are illegal!! LOL) Nana Sue and Papa Mike got Brookie some glow sticks!!! LOL :):):):) She was soooooooo cute running around with them! :):):):):):)

Now U see her!!!



Now U don't!!!!



Thanks for taking the time to visit....we TRULY appreciate it!!!!! And keep a look out on Wednesday...as I will be formally introducing the Design Team over on "These are a Few of My Favorite Things"....the GIRLS have BEEN BUSY making their first Design Team LO for the FIRST CHALLENGE .... and let me TELL U...they are AMAZING!!! I can not WAIT to share them with U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your "Joy" LO! The title is so true! The pics of brookie are adorable! Can't wait for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the LO's you've made, they are FAB!!!! Love all the pics of Brookie, glad to hear you had such a great day!!
    Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts again, Julie!!! You are sooooo creative!! And I LOVE the funny pictures of Brookie! But....my all time favorite is the one of Brian!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha, he has such a naughty look in his eyes!!
    This one needs to be scrapped, Julie!!
    I'm so looking forward to see the layouts your fabulous DT has made!!! I'm sure your blog is going to be a GREAT succes!!!!!
    Wishing you and your team lots of succes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow stunning lo's Hun, and bless your little daughter playing with her glow sticks so sweet.

    Much Love Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the LO's and I want to try really hard to participate!!! Life seems to be getting in my way of creating!!!! Love the pics of Miss Brookie and Fireworks are illegal here....but these crazy neighbors of mine are criminals....they have been going nuts all weekend with them and it makes Miss Cosmo crazy!!! Wishing you a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes on "My Favorite Things." I know it will be a hit. Can't wait to see it. I may even break out paper just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loved Cheers and Frasier too...I love those layouts and pics of Brookie. Glad you had a good Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These layouts are so perfect, I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts and I can't wait for the new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great pic of you...but I didn't take it!! Lol!! oh...another Cass... ;) Looks like a fabulous weekend with your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally ♥ your JOY LO & the one of Brookie at the festival is adorable!

    Those photos from the pool are TOO CUTE!

    Can't wait to see the BIG POST on Wednesday! SOOOO EXCITING! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie those are fabulous lo! Your summer photos are cute too. I'll be on the look out for the post on Few of my Favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. In GA we are allowed the showers and sparkle kind of fireworks, but thats it. :(
    Wishing you a happy day at work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the layouts are amazing. i love that photo of you too.
    the pictures of Brookie and Brian in the pool are so cute! love em.

    we had a quiet day. i was so tired i feel asleep pretty early. i woke up when i thought it was thundering. HeHe

    ReplyDelete
  15. love all the LO's!!! looks like you had some fun family time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love what you did with your OLW layout! Great picture of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great layouts! the OLW is spot on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww! GORGEOUS julie!!!!

    & the annie oakley photo totally cracked me up! soooo freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)