Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Checking in! :):):):):):):)

Hi all....

HAVING a BLAST here in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania!!!! Yes....that is one of the things I loveeeeeeeeee about the East Coast of the USA...U can visit numerous states in ONE day!!!! LOL!!!!! I have wanted to check in with all of your blogs...but the days have been a whirl since I have gotten here!!!! :):):):):) Wanted to share a quick photo of me, my BFF and her daugther from yesterdays adventure!!! We went into Philadelphia and did some tourist-y stuff!!!! It was a blast....we took a horse carriage ride around the city...and our "driver" was soooooooooooooo funny and full of FUN facts about the city....now ONLY if I can remember all the stories for when I print the photos I took...I can remember which of his stories went with which photo!! LOL LOL LOL...thanks goodness for Google Searching!!! LOL!!! :):):):):):)

But I wanted to let U know...that I miss U all...I miss visiting your blogs...and I will be back soon and hit y'all up with some SMILING comments!!! LOL :):):):):):)

And Brian...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee and miss U baby!!!! And I miss my other babies too!!!!!!!! Give them KISSES for me (yes...even Mr. Dandy!!!! LOL) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

29 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a great time! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time on your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the East Coast beautiful?
    Enjoy yourself and take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Have fun! We miss you but glad you are smiling and enjoying yourself!

    Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what a fun pic!!! The carriage is purple!!! Love this!! seems like you are having a blast!!!!! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you are having a blast! You look like royalty in the carriage picture. :)

    ENJOY!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your trip, Julie!!!!
    And we don't have to miss you, you're smiling to us at this great picture!!

    Hugs, Jenneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're having a great time! Wave hi to Steph while you're there!
    :0)
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOhhh love your hair in this pic!! Have a fantastic time and enjoy your you time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Looks like you are having an awesome time! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photo and sounds like you are having a blast. I want to go back to NJ and Philly to visit. I love to see the fountian of love again and the dino museum(sp?). Cant wait to see all the photos. Hey did you happen to run into Sarah De Guzman? She us NJ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you are having a great time!!!!!! And girl you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that picture of you with your BFF!!!
    Have A Great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you posted & are having a FUN trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Adorable photo & btw... ♥ your hair! You are too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you're having fun. Can't wait to see all the picks and lo's.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you are having fun!!! Love the pic and we MISS YOU!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad you are having fun and you know NY isn't too far either;);)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai dear.
    My gosh you made a lot lately,
    My computer was broke so i couldn't get to any blogs, and my sister from Canada is here so i dont have much time to make something, you made a beautiful layouts as useally....

    ReplyDelete
  19. so glad your having such a fab time. pop to my blog when you get a chance, I have given you an award and a tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great photo..so glad you are enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy that you're having a great time visiting your BFF!!!

    Can't waith to read the story's on your LO's!!!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. GIRLFRIEND! Finally found you and your blogity blog. I LOVE IT. I am not creating my blog list and dang is it long over due! *mwah* I hope all is well! love and hugs nan (nanandbags.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you are having heaps of fun Julie!! Catch up soon
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sounds like ur having a blast Julie!! Looking forward to seeing some holiday LO's ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great photo Julie!! Looks like a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)