Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ok...TIME FOR WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....

Ok...this is what HAPPENS when U come home after a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG weekend and spend the morning trying to catch up on dirty laundry, email, SIStv, blogs.....U FORGET TO DRAW THE WINNER FOR THE NIKKI SIVILS STAMP SET!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!! I am usually soooooooooooooooo on top of things....but dangit...I was still on CLOUD NINE for my $250.00 winning LO (page) that I just simply forgot!!! LOL!!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo without further ado.....the WINNER IS TONIA!!!!!! HERE IS HER COMMENT!!!!!

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...
oh.my.prettiness. i have got to get some of those papers!! i can do without many things, but GORGEOUS papers, I CAN NOT!
love the pictures of little brookie and the water hose---so cute and fun!!!! :) :)
oh yeah, and OF COURSE i want those stamps. why would i not??
thanks, julie, for wanting to share the wealth ;) ;)
Tonia



TONIA....email me at bmwgirl@cox.net with your mailing address and I will get those YUMMY STAMPS out to U....ASAP!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And in other NEWS!!!!!!! I wanted to share some SURPRISE HAPPY MAIL I got from a blog friend of mine LINDA!!!!!!!!! I came home right before I left and had this YUMMY box of goodies in my mail!!! HOW CUTE IS THAT LITTLE POUCH!!!! EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo MUCH Linda!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)







I also got a blog award from my blog friend Kristi!!! Thanks girl!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)



And I wanted to share the newest Scrapping the Music song is up!!! This time its "BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY!" Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this song!!!!!!!! Hope my scrappy friends can join us this week! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and MARY ELLEN....if U read this post.....look at the tattoo on my right shoulder...I got that tattoo soon after December 25th, 1989....I am hoping U get what I mean by that! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Thanks to all that CONGRATULATED me on the WINNING LO (page) I made this past weekend!!! I am still on CLOUD NINE I tell ya!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Blogger is NOT being my friend tonight....sooooooooooo I have MORE to share....just gonna have to be later!!!! LOVE TO ALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

17 comments:

  1. WOOOOW Congrats Tonia!!!!! And Julie you lucky girl, receiving such a FUN package again!!!!! Love the STM LO ,you look soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!! I am afraid I can't join you this week, i'll try but I am a little behind with ALL the work I have to do before our trip to Spain !!:(
    Hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...congrats Tonia...lucky you!!
    Love your layout Julie...that stitching is awesome,and that beautiful picture of you two..hope to join in this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stm page Missy J2. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Good morning.. great STM page. love that pic of you and the hubby. and congrats to Tonia.. cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Tonia!!
    And your page, Julie is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Tonia....I am so jealous....I loved these stamps....enjoy!!!! Wowza loved the LO's and I still cannot figure out where you find the time to make all these stunning creations. Working full time... a family.. and all of life's to do's!!!!! I need your guidance to help me along!!!!! I look forward to hearing from you....you always make my day better !!! Have a great one!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun happy mail! Love that deer bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Tonia and you got some great happy mail!

    Your layout is fabulous, I love how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS to Tonia! You will ♥ your new stamps!

    Beautiful STM LO!!!

    Luv ya, Jule! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that STM layout. beautiful title work, julie! :)

    have a great rest of today.

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHHHHOOOOOOTTT WHHHHOOOTTTT I saw on SIS..Congrats honey!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love your layout!!! congratulations my friend!! That is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julieee love your LO and the photo!!!Congrats, Tonia!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super cute!! love that layout. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing your gorgeous smorgeous creations!!!! Bummer blogger!!
    Love your stm one!! You are sooo rockin' lately - hope its catching!!! oooh and that happy mail - GORGEOUS!!!

    Congrats to Tonia!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will have to look up that song, I adoreeeeeeeeeee the stitches on letters. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to Tonia!!!
    And congrats to you too, Julie, about your winning LO!!!!!!! I can imagine that you're on cloud nine!!!!! Stay there for a while, the world looks so much better there!!
    Your page of STM is so beautiful!! LOVE the picture of the two of you!
    LOVE you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so MUCH for taking the time to leave us a comment!! We appreciate that you are taking time from your busy day to visit! :)